Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1162035 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by volcel(m): 3:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone know the igs of the models in this music video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcQSo0mrjBo

this is such a good track
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bknight: 4:57am On Aug 26, 2018
All I'll Ever Ask - Najee

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bknight: 5:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Jessie - Joshua Kadison
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jaydeeone: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wisemen Crew - Easy, best nigerian song i have heard in a long time.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBOmHWo14Xk

When 1:28 hits with great headphones oh my goodness

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Revolva(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EyZUTDAH0U

Bend laws bend lanes
Been bustin' bills, but still ain't nothin' change
You in the mob, soon as you rock the chain
She caught the waves, just thumbin' through my braids

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Song: Walk
Artist: Young M.A
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ten Feet Tall —Wrabel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBOmHWo14Xk

When 1:28 hits with great headphones oh my goodness

Oh my God I just can feeel the love

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProudlyTunes: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProudlyTunes: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
straight out the fücking dungeon of rap, where fake niggas don't make it back...

surely verse 1 of this song has to be greatest rap verse of all time.
19 year old Nas with the wisdom of a 40 year old man.Illmatic remains hip hop's greatest album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAyYYKcySXA

You too like this song sha......You going carnival this year?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
chic2pimp:

You too like this song sha......You going carnival this year?
Lool you mean the album? Yes I love it grin

Nah, are/did you? tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool you mean the album? Yes I love it grin

Nah, are/did you? tongue

All nah the same jare tongue....It's obvious you do.

Nah the waka waka about is too mush. I can not come and kee myselg jare. Friends are posting videos of themselves supposedly having fun but cah I can't be deceived. I can't put these legs through hours of aimless and pointless wandering about. Sorry it ain't happening.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zeanslim(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Back then we listened to our favorite recorded music such as Afro-beats, Country, Hip hop, Blues, Jazz, Rock, R&B, Alternative, Fuji, High-life, Caribbean, Pop, Electronic, Reggae, Folk, Classical, Grunge, Folk, etc. on Radios and TVs then graduated to strictly hardware music players like Palitos and iPods

Best Music Player Apps For Android Phones For Free

The link above contains a list of best music player applications for Android phones for free downloads that come with tons of features which makes listening to music much more joyful.

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Mark Schultz - I AM.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PZNT582s-0&disable_polymer=1

"Mo Money, More problems indeed!" - The Notorious B.I.G. Featuring Puff Daddy and Mase. The Notorious B.I.G passed away on the 9th of March, 1997.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Nah the waka waka about is too mush. I can not come and kee myselg jare. Friends are posting videos of themselves supposedly having fun but cah I can't be deceived. I can't put these legs through hours of aimless and pointless wandering about. Sorry it ain't happening.
You could tell? tongue grin

Lool yeah I understand, not really my scene as per I’m too lazy to be out in such crowded places but I like the entertainment cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

went with madam and the kids to Leeds carnival yesterday. We always used to go notting hill before we had children, and I thought we could go chapeltown this year cos it's a lot closer to us and still get the vibe ...

mehn Leeds carnival na struggle carnival sha. even the food was wack. plus it rained, and then my older kid had his hair stinking of weed. We sat in the taxi on the way back to where we parked, and the foolish taxi driver kept staring at me like an irresponsible parent.

My boy loved it though. Wifey and I decided that next time, we'll just do the real thing.

The only positive was seeing sugarcane to buy for the first time in a long goddam time sha. I couldn't even remember the English name, I went and asked how much for the oreke. cheesy

long and short...don't ever go Leeds carnival if you're used to Notting hill.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
product of the late 80s but grew up in the 90s

if like me, you were in Lagos in the early to mid 90s, then you know that there was a birthday party almost every Saturday

And this song was ALWAYS on the playlist. There's a few others sha- Candy Rain, Snow's Informer, Water Bam Bam

but shoop shooperu shooperu peru peru was the ubiquitous(wholly inappropriate) soundtrack to children's birthday parties in those days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pharoah Monche's rhyme scheme on this track still gives me chills

Who's the man demanding you hand over your Land Rover
No man's bolder than Pharoahe when he jams your plan's over

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
product of the late 80s but grew up in the 90s

if like me, you were in Lagos in the early to mid 90s, then you know that there was a birthday party almost every Saturday

And this song was ALWAYS on the playlist. There's a few others sha- Candy Rain, Snow's Informer, Water Bam Bam

but shoop shooperu shooperu peru peru was the ubiquitous(wholly inappropriate) soundtrack to children's birthday parties in those days

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh.....Don't do this to me. Taking me down memory lanes you know.

Add Evi Edna's Happy Birthday(usually comes on when the celebrant is about to cut the cake grin) and you have a full house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.