Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155763 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2018
black woman
-Seun Kuti
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Tribe

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

chic2pimp swear that you didn't bite your tongue repeating that Eminem hook cheesy

Hahaha .....You wasteman grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
straight out the fücking dungeon of rap, where fake niggas don't make it back...

surely verse 1 of this song has to be greatest rap verse of all time.

F!@*ING ILLMATICCCCCC!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Listening to MI new album Yung Dxnl

NP..... Do not be a groupie
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
this guy low key has reasonable claim to the throne of greatest rapper of all time....

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I remember when the video was on heavy rotation on NTA 5 ffs grin

With bone thugz- look into my eyes , and Coolio - gangsta paradise

Where do you download your songs from?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
straight out the fücking dungeon of rap, where fake niggas don't make it back...

surely verse 1 of this song has to be greatest rap verse of all time.
Yes yes yes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jon Bellion - Simple and Sweet

4 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imagine Dragons - Believer

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jhaysimple(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2018
https://www.mediafire.com/file/72zmd6fefhi8nwl/Fire_Mixed_by_mr_Rodney_platinummix/file
Use this link to download the latest jam in town....
#Fire by Jhay Simple
#itx_a_banger

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Coutinho14: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Nas - Hate me now

Nas at his most combative, the g.o.a.t letting y'all jealous niggas take the " L "

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Coutinho14: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Jay Z - History

Hov cementing his status as a goat contender, showing y'all the struggle paid off

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Coutinho14: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Nas - Ether

Nas telling the world Hov is his bitch

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Coutinho14: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
50 cent - Many men

You don't fvck with a queens nigga and don't get shot, 50 straight up took his place as a street legend
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2018
ibkayee:

Yes yes yes

You aren't married... so you lied?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

You're aren't married... so you lied?
I am, who told you I’m not?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Coutinho14:
50 cent - Many men

You don't fvck with a queens nigga and don't get shot, 50 straight up took his place as a street legend

Queens grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
My favourite part of Drake's "In my feelings". grin

Bring that ass, bring that ass, bring that ass back
B-bring that ass, bring that ass, bring that ass back
Shawty say the nigga that she with can't hit
But shawty, I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss
(Clap that ass, you're the only one I love)
(Clap that ass, clap, clap)
Bring that ass back
(Let's go, let's go)
Bring that ass back

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shawn Mendes - In my Blood. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Damn! I love Nicki. grin cheesy

"I know what these niggas like, and it ain't my charm
I ain't stupid, this $250 on my arm
I like money more than díck, nigga, that's a fact..."

If you know your pússy worth a Benz truck
(Rich sex)
Don't let homie fúck unless his bands up
(Rich sex)
Go to DR, get that fat transfer
(Rich sex)
It ain't such a thing as broke and handsome
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke nigga fúck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
(Rich sex)
(Rich sex)
(Rich sex)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:
My favourite part of Drake's "In my feelings". grin

Bring that ass, bring that ass, bring that ass back
B-bring that ass, bring that ass, bring that ass back
Shawty say the nigga that she with can't hit
But shawty, I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss
(Clap that ass, clap, clap)
Bring that ass back
(Let's go, let's go)
Bring that ass back

Bless you!!!bless you!

That part makes me lose all my home-training.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Bless you!!!bless you!

That part makes me lose all my home-training.
Poco!!! shocked shocked shocked

You aren't supposed to be listening to this type of song nau. I thought you were the choir leader in your church? grin tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Poco!!! shocked shocked shocked

You aren't supposed to be listening to this type of song nau. I thought you were the choir leader in your church? grin tongue

LOL! I love dancing and that's the only part of the song that's good enough grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ring - Cardi B ft Kehlani

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
all hype on treadmill

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Maroon 5 ft Cardi B - Girls like you.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Deyemicrown:
Ring - Cardi B ft Kehlani
I just love this girl, she's too good!
Kehlani raps better than lots of over-hyped female rappers.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainiacliff: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aza Davido x Peruzi x Duncan Mighty
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sam Smith - burning

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.