Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155711 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2018
early momo grease

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by anamik0: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
On repeat In My Feelings By Drake since its release.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2018

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by peterobosa: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
New music alert - MMB Ft. Alasa, Ehrick & Trevon - Levels

Listen to the dope new track by the MMC crew featuring Alasa, Ehrick & Trevon - Levels

https://my.notjustok.com/track/351423/mmb-ft-alasa-ehrick-trevon-levels

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Absoul * 47 bars

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Odobopa:

I'm good smiley
Lol this guy, why are you always quoting me saying only the same two things

1. Ibkaye....

2. How are you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iamtoriJ(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
City gworls from the three oh fahhvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZ8fyyub24
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol this guy, why are you always quoting me saying only the same two things

1. Ibkaye....

2. How are you?

What else can I say?
Just greeting you nau..
I do check on and greet the people I like sometimes..
If I ask to talk to you offline now, you will sing the same tune.. tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Odobopa:

What else can I say?
Just greeting you nau..
I do check on and greet the people I like sometimes..
If I ask to talk to you offline now, you will sing the same tune.. tongue
Lol fair enough, hope you’re well smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol fair enough, hope you’re well smiley

I'm good smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by meeky007(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Inta Eyh
enter eye
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Listening to MI Abaga ft Falz,odunsi– ajebutter - Lekki on cool FM. Shit got me cracking up.. cheesy the warri accent na die kiss

[Intro: That Warri Girl]
Bros, abeg abeg abeg abeg
I no fit follow you go Mainland
If e no be Lekki, I no dey comot for here
Nor dey shinshin me na Lekki abeg
Reason am! grin

[Outro: That Warri Girl]
Public Announcement from That Warri Girl
To all the guys wey dey talk about Lekki during the day
And for night, una want carry person go Mainland
We no dey go anywhere; na Lekki we go dey
Forget about the flood; no be excuse;
We come with our Life Jacket, with our Boat, with our Canoe
We will die here; na Lekki all the way grin cheesy
My question na, wetin dey lekki sef? way dem one die put undecided sad

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Zayn ft Timbaland - Too Much
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Runaway

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nicki Minaj ~ Chun Li
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
calliope:
Listening to MI Abaga ft Falz,odunsi– ajebutter - Lekki on cool FM. Shit got me cracking up.. cheesy the warri accent na die kiss

[Intro: That Warri Girl]
Bros, abeg abeg abeg abeg
I no fit follow you go Mainland
If e no be Lekki, I no dey comot for here
Nor dey shinshin me na Lekki abeg
Reason am! grin

[Outro: That Warri Girl]
Public Announcement from That Warri Girl
To all the guys wey dey talk about Lekki during the day
And for night, una want carry person go Mainland
We no dey go anywhere; na Lekki we go dey
Forget about the flood; no be excuse;
We come with our Life Jacket, with our Boat, with our Canoe
We will die here; na Lekki all the way grin cheesy
My question na, wetin dey lekki sef? way dem one die put undecided sad

Ajebutter Verse is hilarious LMFAO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
MI_ Money. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jon Bellion - Haunted House

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Chris Daughtry - Home

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by peterphd(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
zicoraads:
Chris Daughtry - Home

Damn....lovely song. Where are all of us daughtry fans

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Chris Daughtry - Life After You
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
peterphd:

Damn....lovely song. Where are all of us daughtry fans
Daughtry is just...Bliss. cool cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fun - Some Nights

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Sleep ain't coming...listening to sia till sleep come.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2018
avoiding all skeezers and weirdos today....

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2018
chic2pimp swear that you didn't bite your tongue repeating that Eminem hook cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2018
straight out the fücking dungeon of rap, where fake niggas don't make it back...

surely verse 1 of this song has to be greatest rap verse of all time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2018
I remember when the video was on heavy rotation on NTA 5 ffs grin

With bone thugz- look into my eyes , and Coolio - gangsta paradise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2018
black woman

-Seun Kuti

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.