Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

It's Arsenal Against Juventus - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It's Arsenal Against Juventus (14139 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Di Matteo Plans Defensive Game Against Juventus As He Plans To Drop Torres / UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by bagoma(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2006
yes ooooo
ARSENAL RULES!!!

codec where are thou?

chxta, what of you?
i am waiting for your long analysis o
but i bet you're still confused right now. grin grin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by cheekee(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2006
arsenal is just the bomb!! all those who were hating on us gunners have all been put to shame just like how the devil will be put to shame!!! arsenal is realy goin to make it i can just feel it!!! that's why i"Ve always known better to be on the gunners side all the smart people go for arsenal
whoever said the gunners were out of bullets was wrong cause we just shot dem juventas tonight and we are going to shoot down all the rest cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by pie1ect(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2006
@ Bagoma

I haven't felt better, to be honest.
It's just great to be a Gunner on a night like this. Long may this feeling continue.

@Kola,
which kind theory you dey bring come so?

Comparisons have been drawn with the Liverpool side of last year, but I must make this clear.

Unlike Liverpool who simply ground out results playing some drab football at times, we are outclassing teams and [b]setting record[/b]s along the way.

By the way, we just equalled Milan's record of 7 consecutive clean sheets.

Can you beat that?
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2006
@ Gunners

You people dont like people telling you  your team' fault at all.

That why you fall from grace to grass the other time[ unbeaten run year].

Arsenal Congratulations , a deserved win.

@SirKay

I was suprised you are saying that.

Both of us started the thread today and i have been fair throughout in my analysis.

I am out of the Forum today

Good Night and enjoy your drinks(courtesy Madam Bagoma)
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by vichel(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy the joy in me can't be measured
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by pie1ect(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2006
@Vichel

Ditto that.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by bagoma(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2006
tonight's really great!
shame to bad people.
yeah! yeah!! yeah!!!

i'm sure everyone here is happy, the drinks have gone round now, twice? three times?
everyone happy right?
this is a great party.
we'll adjourn now to meet again for an even bigger one next week.
wink grin cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin

who wan go jump inside atlantic ocean, make him carry go. we no send! cheesy cool
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by vichel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2006
True talk, we would always be the best
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by pie1ect(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2006
Great game tonight.

G'night to all of you and to the Gunners, we can definitely expect a bigger party next week.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by thekrafter(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2006
Juve sucked. You guys played well. Still looking forward to you getting knocked out later though. It will hurt even more I suppose. cheesy

Again, Juventus sucked. They were TERRIBLE.

I grudgingly offer congratulations
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lavivi(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2006
No Team beautify the game of football like arsnenal Team,Even if they lose the other side still have story to tell!
Toure and Fabregas re magnificient in Today's match! Henry proves that He is the King! England is in total Frenzy! Today
English football fans held their heads high Courtesy of Arsneal display!  Arsne Wenger proved that he is still the oldProfessor

Gunners for life!
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by LoverBwoy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2006
What a Clean game , no diving, no foul plays on our side, no handball unlike one of our london neighbours grin

did u notice they started doing the long ball routine tongue

Well beaten, this is more like the football everybody wants to watch wink
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2006
@Gunners

Oh my God!

Congratulations once again.

With a good 90 minutes display
Arsenal is the best team in the World.
Sendros, Eboue and Toure had become World best defenders.
Henry is the King
Lenhman became the safest hand in the World.

See your cup below, i have removed Liverpool tags for you to tie yours

To the best team in the World, Congratulations    

Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by c0dec(m): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2006
it's not over yet

FORZA JUVE
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Grizzly(m): 3:59am On Mar 29, 2006
Juve sucked as hell!! Jesus H. Krist! should i stop placing bets or what?! angry
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by ono(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2006
But Eboue displayed some of the finest defence skills I've seen in years. Congrats Arsenal.

Hey, Kola, I didn't know you're a Gunners fan! Juve was completely outclassed. Splendid!!
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Skintite(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2006
Kola is not a gunner, he just doesnt hav a choice but to accept thats y

Codec, na ur voice b dis? na wa o! sounds so low!
Did u say forza juve??

u meant to say forza arsenal, right?
Niterider, i told u it wud b 2.0

Hail thee GUNNERS
Anti gunners, pls shup ur tra, ps lipsrsealed
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Chxta(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2006
Dateline: 1945 hours 28 March 2006. Chxta was stuck at work on the 13th Floor of UBA House Marina (E-payments Department) with his boss Ernest Uduje, and Ike Kanu, a manager in UBA. We were trying to figure out why the UBA VPN is simply refusing to accept e-payments over a secure network. You see, there is no point doing e-payments if your network is not secure, so it just has to work,

Correction.

Dateline: 1945 hours 28 March 2006. Ernest Uduje and Ike Kanu were brainstroming trying to figure out why the UBA VPN was not accepting e-payments over a secure network, while Chxta was sitting with them, silently cursing them, all who gave birth to them, and Kunle Adeniji, the UBA staffer who got us into the mess in the first place, and promptly left at 1900 in order to get home on time and watch the same match that Chxta was now obviously going to miss. This state of affairs continued up until 2025 hours when the first text message arrived. In total I have received 53 text messages since that message,

The first message read: Goal 2 Arse, Fabregas (39). Shit!!!. It came from Ade Adene, a Juventino like myself, whom I had sent an SOS to update me on the situation since I wouldn't be watching the game. He did his best, and I can't after the match seriously say that I envy him based on what I have heard of our performance so far,

The second text message came from Mayowa Adekoya, a colleague of mine who said: Told u men, we spanking ur butts, Hope it continues. That text was the first of a deluge of texts from Arsenal fans which I can't be arsed to type, but I will go through a choice few before making a little comment about the performance based on the report I read on Soccernet.com.

Two of the more outstanding texts came last night, the first from Osas Iyasere went: Old lady comes to Highbury to suck our dicks. Forza Arsenal. That text for me is so distasteful and is very much the work of a brainless cunt. Osas, if you are sexually deprived why not go and find an asewo for service? What are you sending obscenities to me for? Besides, the last time I saw you (a year ago now), you were screaming Up Chelsea. Before that you were screaming Up ManU. So what happened? At least I am stable with my club, not jumping from club to club depending on who is doing well at the moment. Then what is this Forza Arsenal? How ignorant can you get? Forza is for Italian teams. Get a life and try and learn more about football. The other outstanding text was a benign one from Andrew Enenmoh who said, Gunners 4 life. The old lady went down. I cant really beef u because of ur mail of dis morning. How u dey? At least someone remembers that I had earlier written of my fears concerning the game, so what is all the gloating about?

Ayo Soebi said, no excuses, we whipped u good. True, Ayo and I will say enjoy your glory. I won't support Arsenal against any other team except they get to the final and are facing Milan. For crying out loud, I would support Chelski against Milan, so nothing new there. Julum Nwanze, my baby brother simply sent this: hehehe, I owe him a beating next time I see him, problem is that he is a head taller than I am and he gyms! Then again, he is still full of youthful exuberance, while my joints are beginning to creak from age!

Peter Ikenebomeh said, cheta i lost a lot of money on juve's head and a lot of arses are gloating at me. find a better team to support. dat was d worst display ive seen in dis champions league. Pete, I never asked u to bet on Juve. We've known each other 20 odd years and while you've been a ManU fan for some 8 years now, I've been a Juve fan for 22 odd years now. Why should I change teams? Sorry we put up such a piss poor display, and I am embarrassed as well, and saddened at the same time, but then again, I clearly stated yesterday that we haven't been playing well at all, and from what all the reports say, it shows. You need to visit the forum Juventuz.com, and see how Juventini the world over are clamoring for Don Fabio's head.

Akachi Okoro said, Sorry ur team took such a trashin. Going forward tell them not to be so reckless when behind. They've killed the return leg for themselves. Now that text brings us to what should be in about 8 days time. Sorry to say, but based on what everyone at Juventuz says, even the most optimistic Juventini believe that we are out of it this year, so what can I who didn't watch the match say? We couldn't even get an away goal!

The Champions is over for us this season, so let us manage the scant consolation of lo scudetto number 29. Forza Juve.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Chxta(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2006
For those who want to gloat, here is an extract from my story yesterday, you can also find it in my blog: www.chxta..com:

The bottom line is this: la vecchia signora shot ourselves in the foot on
Saturday, and I pray that it doesn't come to haunt us. And I hope that Don
Fabio's confidence is not misplaced. Our record against English teams isn't too
good,
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Vieira(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2006
Chxta, good post!

I like your write ups.

A lot of the Italian fans were very well behaved and even after losing they were polite and we had a good discussion. It is a joy to talk with real fans.

I like the first obscene text you received, I may have to borrow it for one of my Juve friends. grin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by dblock(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2006
Arsenal have proven themselves worthy. Home boy Viera I fee your pain but it was your doing. it ain't over yet but no one's gonna stop me from overreacting. I just hope Benfica beats Barca
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
@Ono

Oga, i wonder say you come here, this is no "Shoot Obasanjo issue o"!

I no be Arsenal fan, i be Chelsea in blood, in Water and in my intestine.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by jogego(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
@ Chxta, nice write up and I feel for you man, but it seems this just might be our year and might be am sticking my neck out, but the last two English teams to win the Champions League did so after beating Juve.

Anyhow, keeping our heads on the level, its just half time, and still 90 minutes for things to go wrong. Personally, I dont want Sol Campbell in that team for the second leg. The defense was so good and aint no reason to change it. Toure was a rock in the defence, he had at least two last gap clearances.

Am not celebrating too much till after the 90 minutes is up. Fabio Capello has a track record second to no one in coaching and if anyone can engineer a Juve fightback, it is him.

I remember his Real Madrid going down to Athletico Madrid by three goals at half time in the madrid derby and going on to win by 2 goals. We need to respect him and not get too over-cocky.

Remember they were in this same situation last round with Werder Bremen.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by twinstaiye(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
Arsenal do played the best game yesterday, free flowing football, acurate pass, and meandering moves. It was great. Arsenal proved yesterday that they are the most entertainning team, no any dull moment except of course those ugly tackle by Juves that earn them the reds.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Skintite(f): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2006
jogego, i agree with u
the only difference is that they dont hav an away goal
besides it going to b very difficult to stop arsenal from scoring wth the form we r in

so a 3.0 victory for juve is unlikely
But all things being equal, arsenal wil shine again in turin

gbosa GUNNERS
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Vieira(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2006
Jogego, thank you my brother!!

Me too dey fear make Campbell no talk sey him wan play o!

The defence don gel well well, make them no disturb am with one useless Campbell.

He fit dey bench in case of Injury sha.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by nightrider: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
i heard arsenal have offered N750 million in pounds equivalent for Joseph Yobo as areplacement for Sol campbell today. It's in the papers.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by SirKay3(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yes, Yobo is wanted in the summer. We are gradually building for next season
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by jogego(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

i heard arsenal have offered N750 million in pounds equivalent for Joseph Yobo as areplacement for Sol campbell today. It's in the papers.

yet to see anything like that in todays papers?
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by LoverBwoy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

what paper is that? do u mean £7.50million?

I think he will be good for arsenal though , he would be good for getting those free kicks and corner kicks in wink
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by bagoma(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2006
no loverbwoy,
he means 750 million naira. its equivalent in pounds.
will yobo really be good for us?
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by SirKay3(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
If Wenger wants him, he knows the raw and untapped talents he sees in him and how to transform him to suit his game. Let's wait and see pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Steaua Bucharest Vs Chelsea - UCL (0 - 4) On 1st October 2013 / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (5 - 0) On 20th January 2024 / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0) On 20th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.