Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166289 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Olubee22:

According to their website, it is 60 days for study visa but I got mine after 74 days.

Can it be done in one week?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olubee22(f): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2017
kelvinUchiha:

Can it be done in one week?
1 week for Czech Visa, you are kidding right? When people wait for as long as 3months. You can read through their website .
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ItsBolaji: 1:44am On Dec 28, 2017
What is cost of living like in Czech, and how easy is it to study and work
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Innocent77: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hello house, I want to apply for undergraduate program to Brno University of Technology (Mathematical Engineering). Does someone know anything about the school or rather, the city of brno itself?

Also, while going through admission requirements, I saw this as English language requirement;

" the English language competence at level B1 or higher (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) substantiated with documents". Please, someone should tell me What it means.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ItsBolaji: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Olubee22:

1 week for Czech Visa, you are kidding right? When people wait for as long as 3months. You can read through their website .
Hi please can u send me a whatsapp message
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ability77: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
here is getting dry again. this is a new year and i believe some prospective students are looking for active forums to seek for knowledge and guidance. lets make 2018 count for us and for all
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ChuksEbube: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Anyone there? Can I ask some questions?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ability77: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
ChuksEbube:
Anyone there? Can I ask some questions?
go aheaad pls... here has gone so cold
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ItsBolaji: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please, if you're presently in Czech, how much does your accommodation cost per month?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ChuksEbube: 10:44am On May 07, 2018
I've been invited to come take my entrance exam in CULS. Please can any Nigerian student staying in Prague house me for a week, and I'll pay. Its more expensive going to the hotel.....
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ability77: 11:54am On May 07, 2018
ChuksEbube:
I've been invited to come take my entrance exam in CULS. Please can any Nigerian student staying in Prague house me for a week, and I'll pay. Its more expensive going to the hotel.....
Msc or BSc
which course so i can guide well if i have the right information
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ability77: 11:55am On May 07, 2018
Nairalanders in Czech come and tell us how the place be oooo
some of us will be joining you guys by September .

i have read alot about the place, its fascinating. We need to make this place worth visiting pls. Imagine a friend of mine charging me over 100k just to secure admission there.. just because he has been there for more than 2 years. Thank God for the information i gathered here. Our posts can go a long way in saving someone from the so called agents who know nothing special
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ChuksEbube: 2:22pm On May 07, 2018
Nigerian students in Czech, what's happening? Come to out aid please
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ChuksEbube: 2:25pm On May 07, 2018
Ability77:

Msc or BSc
which course so i can guide well if i have the right information
Wel I have bn offered an invitation to come to Prague to take the entrance exam for a Bsc program .
Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ability77: 10:13am On May 08, 2018
if you applied as a foreign student they will give an option for a skype interview
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ChuksEbube: 7:40am On May 10, 2018
Apparently it seems no one is coming to our rescue, well I'd say lets be our own rescue. Please how many of us would be in Czech this year??
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2018
Visa Requirement
Requirements for an application for a long-term visa for the purpose of "studies"

a completed application form,

2 photographs,

a travel document.

A travel document [/b]for the purposes of granting a long-term visa shall not be older than 10 years, it must contain at least 2 free pages and its validity must be at least 3 months longer than the validity of the long-term visa.

A travel document is considered invalid if it contains false data or unauthorized changes have been made. False data also includes incorrect data on the foreign national’s name(s) and surname, if they have been changed, e.g. in connection to a marriage.

A [b]document confirming the purpose of the stay in the Czech Republic
– confirmation of enrolment into studies, professional training, voluntary services, etc.

For these purposes "studies" are understood to be:

secondary education and higher vocational education in fields of education in a secondary school, conservatory or a higher vocational school entered in the Register of Schools and School Facilities in accordance with the Education Act (Act No. 561/2004 Coll.),

studies in accredited study programmes at a higher educational establishment in accord with the Higher Education Act (Act No. 111/1998 Coll.,)

participation in a language and professional preparation for studies under an accredited study programme of a higher education establishment organized by a public higher education establishment, as per a foreign student participating in language and professional training for a future accredited study programme of a university that is organized by a public university (§64/1/b), the confirmation of enrollment issued by the school must specify at least one accredited study programme for which the preparatory course is intended.

participation in a language and professional training course organised in the framework of a European Union programme or on the basis of an international agreement,

scholarships realised on the basis of:

valid international agreements conducted by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports,

a valid Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports scholarship programme,

a European Union scholarship programme, or on the basis of a decision by the Government of the Czech Republic,

professional training aimed at a foreign national acquiring practical and professional experience and carried out during the foreign national’s studies at a domestic or foreign higher education establishment or, at most, five years after graduating from a higher education establishment where such training must be organised and coordinated by a domestic higher education establishment, the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic or by a legal entity accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and having its registered seat in the Czech Republic or a legal entity with a registered seat abroad but having its organisational unit in the Czech Republic,

professional training and voluntary service of youth between 18 and 30 years of age aimed at a foreign national acquiring practical and professional experience and carried out in a domestic host organisation, as a part of a project under a programme or an initiative of the European Union or under a similar governmental programme and organised or coordinated by a legal entity accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and having its registered seat in the Czech Republic or a legal entity with a registered seat abroad but having its organisational unit in the Czech Republic,

exchange of experience and studies for individuals responsible for educating and developing human resources, provided that these activities are performed within programmes or initiatives of the European Union or within international agreements.

A draft form for this document can be downloaded on the MOI web pages.

Proof of accommodation

A document on the ownership of a flat or house
Mainly proven by an original or a notarised copy of the statement from the property register or a purchasing agreement indicating the clause on the entry of ownership rights into the property register.
A document on the entitlement to use the flat or house
Proven by an original or a notarised copy of the rental agreement, sub-letting contract, accommodation agreement or an agreement with similar content.
If a sub-letting contract entered into by the applicant and the flat’s tenant is used as proof of accommodation, it is also necessary to provide the landlord’s written consent if this is not part of the sub-letting contract.

If the landlord is a legal entity, the contract must be signed by the person authorised to act on behalf of this entity.
Written confirmation of the person who is the owner or authorised user of the flat or house (landlord, cooperative member) with a notarised signature on consenting to the foreign national’s accommodation
- a notarised signature is not required if the authorised person signs the consent in front of an authorised MOI employee. Official verification is also not required if it is submitted electronically. In such a case it must be signed by the secure electronic signature of the authorised person, or it must be supplied without an electronic signature, but by means of the person’s data box.
If the consent to the applicant’s accommodation is submitted as the consent of the owner of a property that is mutually co-owned by more people, it is necessary for enough of the co-owners to agree with the accommodation of the foreign national so that their share in the property is a majority.
If the consent to the applicant’s accommodation is submitted as the consent of the owner of a property that is the joint asset of a married couple, in order for the document on accommodation to be accepted, it is sufficient for one of the spouses to agree with the foreign national’s accommodation, assuming the other spouse does not revoke the validity of this act.
If the provider of accommodation is a leaseholder, it is necessary to support the legitimacy of providing accommodation, primarily by submitting a valid rental agreement between the leaseholder and the property owner and in the event that the content of the rental agreement is a condition of the property owner agreeing with the accommodation of other people in the flat, it is necessary to add the written consent of the property owner with the applicant’s accommodation. An exception is accommodation for a minor or dependent adult living with the tenant in a joint household with the tenant-parent.
A specimen form of this document can be downloaded at the MOI web pages.
Proof of accommodation can also be submitted electronically.

Funds to cover the stay in the Czech Republic (§ 13 of the ARFN)

It is necessary to prove the availability of funds that are 15 times the amount of the existential minimum (currently it is set at 2200 CZK for 2012) for the first month and double the amount of the existential minimum for every month afterwards, thus, for instance, for a stay from 1 January – 30 June it would be (15x2200) + (5x2x2200) = 33 000 + 22 000 = 55 000 CZK. A foreign national that is under 18 years proves the availability of half the amount.
Funds for the stay are proven by:

an account statement from a bank or other financial institution (it must not necessarily concern a bank or financial institution authorized to operate its activity solely in the Czech Republic) for an account maintained in the foreign national’s name indicating that he/she is free to use the finances in the specified amount during his/her stay in the Czech Republic. The submitted document must clearly indicate that the foreign national is entitled to use the requisite funds in the Czech Republic. If it is not clear from the document that the foreign national is free to use the finances in the specified amount during his/her stay in the Czech Republic (e.g. in the case of a foreign bank account), it shall be necessary to prove this fact e.g. with a valid internationally recognized banking card relating to the account in question.
a different document on financial security demonstrating that the foreign national can use the financial resources to the requisite amount or that he/she has secured funds to cover the costs associated with his/her stay in the Czech Republic, e.g. it can concern a document that the foreign national’s spouse or legal representative or the person to whom a foreign national under 18 has been entrusted (assuming the given person has a visa for a stay of over 90 days or a long-term residence permit or a certificate of temporary residence for an EU citizen or a permanent residence permit) has the requisite amount of funds for the foreign nationals’ stay (an account statement and a declaration on securing the funds to cover the costs for the foreign national’s stay), or
a valid internationally recognized banking card. Upon request by the administrative body, however, the foreign national is obliged to submit a bank account statement for an account maintained in the foreign national’s name indicating that he/she is free to use the finances in the specified amount during his/her stay in the Czech Republic.

A foreign national who will study in the Czech Republic can submit the proof of funds as a pledge issued by a state body or legal entity that they will secure the foreign national’s stay in the Czech Republic by providing financial means amounting to the existential minimum for 1 month of the expected stay, or a document that all of the costs associated with his/her stay will be covered by the recipient organization (school). If the amount in the pledge does not cover the amount required by law, the foreign national is obliged to submit a document proving he/she has the financial resources amounting to the difference between the existential minimum and the pledge for the period of the expected stay, at most, however, 6 times the amount of the existential minimum. The document on securing funds for the stay can be replaced by a decision or contract on awarding a grant obtained on the basis of an international agreement by which the Czech Republic is bound.
Upon request of the administrative body the applicant also submits

A document similar to the Register of Criminal Records issued by the state of which the foreign national is a citizen and also by states in which the foreign national has had continuous residence for over 6 months in the last 3 years. The extract from the Penal Register record may be replaced by an affidavit, if the given state does not issue such a document. The obligation to submit an extract from the Penal Register record does not relate to a foreign national under 15 years.
A document proving the fulfilment of conditions set out in the measure of Ministry of Health on prevention of the spread of infectious illnesses (medical report).

Prior to affixing the long-term visa for the purpose of "studies":

The foreign national submits a document on travel medical insurance for the period of stay in the Czech Republic, which corresponds to the conditions set out in § 180j of the ARFN.

Proof of medical travel insurance is understood to be a document in which the relevant insurance company declares / confirms:

The period of insurance (insurance must cover the entire stay in the Czech Republic),

The extent of the insurance (the insurance policy must cover the costs that the foreign national is obliged to cover for the period of his/her stay in the Czech Republic in the event of providing necessary and urgent health care including the costs associated with transport or, in the case of his/her death, those associated with transferring his/her physical remains to the state that issued the travel document or to another state in which he/she has a residence permit),

The amount of the insurance benefit (the agreed insurance benefit limit for one insurance event must be at least EUR 60 000, that being without an insurance retention on the amount of the given costs).

The insurance policy must not exclude coverage for injuries and damage caused by the applicant´s intentional acts, injuries and damage caused by fault or contributory fault on the part of the applicant, and injuries and damage caused by the consumption of alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances by the applicant.

If it concerns insurance obtained abroad, along with the proof of travel medical insurance, the foreign national always submits an official translation of the insurance policy and its general terms and conditions into the Czech language. This proves the medical travel insurance policy has been taken out, above all its extent, the limit of coverage being EUR 60 000 and that insurance is taken out without retention and, upon request, a document on paying the insurance premium for an insurance policy for the entire period of the requested stay in the Czech Republic.

Upon request by the MOI, the foreign national is obliged to submit a document on having paid the insurance premium.

A document on medical travel insurance is not required from a foreign national who

contributes to public health insurance (e.g. if it concerns a stay for the purpose of employment, proof of medical travel insurance is only required for the period of entry until the beginning of employment).

If the costs for health care covered on the basis of an international agreement, or

If the foreign national can show that health care is covered in another manner, that being on the basis of a written undertaking by a legal entity, if the foreign national’s stay in the Czech Republic is beneficial for developing spiritual values, protecting human rights or other humanitarian values, protecting the environment, cultural monuments and traditions, developing the sciences, education, physical education and sport, on the basis of a written undertaking by a state body or on the basis of an undertaking contained in an invitation verified by the Foreign police in accordance with § 15 of the ARFN).

If the applicant is a minor child, submit the consent of a parent or any other statutory representative or guardian to the permanent residence of a child in the Czech Republic. Consent of a parent is not required, if the parent, statutory representative or guardian making the request for a child, will stay with a child in the territory and if foreign national proves that he / she is a unable to declare consent due to reasons beyond his/her control or if the child resides in the territory based on a long-term visa or a long-term residence permit for other purposes.

An application for a long-term visa is filed in person at a Czech Embassy.

An application for a long-term visa for the purpose of “studies” is processed within 60 days of it being filed.

A long-term visa is granted by the Ministry of Interior at the request of a foreign national who intends to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months. The visa is granted with a maximum validity of 1 year or a stay period corresponding to the documents provided.

A validity of long-term visa in the territory of Czech Republic that is shorter than 1 year, will be extended repeatedly by the Ministry of an Interior, with the condition of same purpose of stay, but the maximum period is 1 year.

If the foreign national residing on a long-term visa in the Czech Republic intends to temporarily reside for a period longer than 1 year and the purpose of the stay is still the same, he / she is eligible to apply for a long-term residence permit (not, however, in accordance with § 42d but in accordance with § 42/1.

Application requirements for a long-term visa for the purpose of studies (pdf, 58 kB)

Department for Asylum and Migration Policy, October 2nd, 2017

http://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/information-for-schools-and-students.aspx?q=Y2hudW09NQ%3d%3d

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CowbellY: 7:31am On May 20, 2018
ChuksEbube:
Apparently it seems no one is coming to our rescue, well I'd say lets be our own rescue. Please how many of us would be in Czech this year??

Offered admission ? Visa ?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CowbellY: 8:15am On May 20, 2018
ChuksEbube:

You're traveling to write an entrance exam ?

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ChuksEbube: 9:13am On May 20, 2018
CowbellY:

You're traveling to write an entrance exam ?
Yeah
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Moranc(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2018
ChuksEbube:

Yeah
Bro how are you doing am going to czech republic for entrance exam message me on whatsapp lets talk 09053584147

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ability77: 9:57am On May 25, 2018
who has booked for visa appointment here?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2018
stoicism:
All gratitude is due only to God, I am so delighted to inform you that I collected my visa (type D student visa) today.
I have to get busy with preparations, I will write a more detailed comment later next week when I arrive Prague. Thank you all for your invaluable contributions.
Please can you guide my brother on the visa aplication process .His watsapp no is 002349096904387
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CowbellY: 12:16am On May 26, 2018
ChuksEbube:

Yeah
Have you gotten your visa ?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hi everyone ,
Please can anyone recommend a good translator in Czech at cheaper rate?How much is the fee?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 12:31am On Jun 03, 2018
cocolacec:
Hi everyone ,
Please can anyone recommend a good translator in Czech at cheaper rate?How much is the fee?

pm me.
got link to one.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by chocho1: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
My brother just got admitted for his bachelor degree program....he needs advice on how to get his docs for nostrification.....how to legalize the docs ,which docs and where...so he can send to the university ,so as to confirm his admission. Kindly drop info here or contact him on 09086001720

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Leaving his contact here doesnt looks good, but maybe adding him to the forum will go along way.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
hi good people of nairaland.
please how do i start.I got admitted Into Czech one year language preparatory course.....
I have b.sc in applied biology and biotechnology.

I intend to study applied economies after one year language program....

please guide me on the whole process.

I'm sole signatory of my company account with 4mil on account statement.
and using my company as a sponsor

thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
starbn:
hi good people of nairaland.
please how do i start.I got admitted Into Czech one year language preparatory course.....
I have b.sc in applied biology and biotechnology.

I intend to study applied economies after one year language program....

please guide me on the whole process.

I'm sole signatory of my company account with 4mil on account statement.
and using my company as a sponsor

thanks.

Add me on watsapp lets discuss 090..7

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.