Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166445 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 1:16am On Mar 03, 2012
@nedostic, thanks so much for your kind gesture.  @obalukan, pls follow this link: https://hrochphpd.czu.cz/eng/erudio/

Fill the form online, print it out, sign it (with date), then send it (with other documents) to danoanizor@gmail.com. lol
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by obalukan: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2012
@ daybeece thanks for that.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
@obalukan, u're welcome sir
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by builderperry: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
Thank you so much nedostic, I just forward my document to your email.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 5:48am On Mar 06, 2012
@nedostic, I just realized that I mistakenly sent the d English translated version of my printed PDF, instead of the Czech version to you last week. So, pls what can I do about that asp? Thks in anticipation.         
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2012
@nedostic and daybeecee thanks very much for the good work, i really appreciate.

about sending the required documents to the receiving faculty, Is it a thing that I do by myself ? I am applying for my younger one. I already have everything in place. (ssce result, CV, intl passport page, and printed out pdf form)

the website did not clearly stipulate the address and documents that It will be sent to and besides, based on the comfirmation email that I was sent, they were talking about payment. can you pls clerify me on these ? i applied for bachelor degree in informatics

regards
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 4:21am On Mar 07, 2012
@dahonestboss, all thanks to nedostic and the Almighty God.

Kindly send the required documents to danoanizor@gmail.com, mind you this's a voluntary gesture by our poster "nedostic" lol
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2012
@daybeecee

i am grateful for the help. But I just wanna do it myself and possibly get help from you guy. Cant I apply directly to the school?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tmed1(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2012
For those concerned with the tuition fees;Czech university of life science
Agricultural Economics and Management B.SC: 3500 euros per year
informatics(M SC); 2000 euros
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Lucy001(f): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nice thread, keep it up!!!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ewaoluwami: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
Can i still apply or when is next admission please.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2012
Hello house,

Any update on the on-going admission process to University of Life Sciences, Prague is highly welcomed.

Best Regards
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by pdesmond1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
@Nairalanders,

Please i need to know if its possible to transfer from Netherlands University to maybe Czech or Norway or another country with cheaper tuition fee? Please share more light.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
I have been rightly informed by the Admission Officer in Informatics,CULS,Praha that there would be an entrance examination in Accra by May/June,2012.I was equally made to know that emails have been sent to the concerned students who would do the exams.I believe with this entrance exams, it would brighten one's chances in terms of visa processing. More so, students would pay less and there would also be scholarship opportunities for those who would excel in the exams.

What I do not know is if there would be chances for others who did not submit their applications to write the exams. There are currently three courses(Bachelor's and Masters) in English at the faculty-INFORMATICS(BSc,MSc),AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT(BSc), EUROPEAN AGRARIAN DIPLOMACY(MSc),and ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT(MSc).

Please feel free to make enquiries on your own(http://www.pef.czu.cz/en/).

Enjoy your Easter Break!

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 2:43am On Apr 05, 2012
@nedostic,
Thanks so much bro for ur concern. I received the message 2 days ago, and the Test is actualy scheduled for 26/04/2012 in Ghana Embassy. So, pls wish me (and others) best of luck... lol
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by obalukan: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2012
@ nedostic, Thanks for your usuall information here. I just got admission in to palacky university and i am about to apply for the visa but there is a problem regarding the issue of statement of account as my sponsor can not give out his ATM CARD this is where i encounter some difficulty now please @ nedostic and others who have arlready got visa at czech embassy please your advice is needed. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by olaremy2k: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
chrisawi: There is this school in olomuc that offer a language course, and u pay after arriving the school, but the program start September. Is better you apply now so you get the necessary document require, cos Czech visa application takes three month to process. If you are interested i can always give you the site.
...pls give me the school,inbox me on olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tezzyray: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
ned..please i will like to know if there are scholarship opportunitites for applicants,because the fees has been increased to 3000euros
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2012
I am sure for those who excel in the exams, there is likelihood of scholarship offers. More so, if you do the exams you do not need to pay that much in EUR.

As regards, the VISA requirement, I am not in the know of such information. The information on visa processing can be found on the Czech Embassy,Abuja website. Please feel free to contact the consular officer's email or better still call even when you do get email feedback.

What I can authoritatively tell you for now is that you or perhaps your sponsor's account must have a minimum balance of about 85,200CZK yearly.Please visit this site for important info on VISA processing as well(http://www.mvcr.cz/). This site should be used in consonance with the Embassy's website.

For those who would be writing the exams, best of luck......

Have a wonderful Easter celebration and do not eat much nor drink much. Do all in moderation because Easter is about love for mankind by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ........Never mind my christian rap......but there is truth in it anyway.....

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2012
Please note the entrance exams comes up on 29042012 in Accra.

More so,there is still opening for two prospective students who would like to sit in for the exams in Accra.The deadline is tomorrow(13042012)It is sufficient for you to send in your full names, date of birth and passport number.

This offer is for those who could not apply prior to the initial deadline. It is strictly for two students. So its on the basis of first come first serve basis.

Kindly forward your details to my email.
NB: Do not send in your credentials.This is an offer for entrance exams and not admission.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
@Nedostic, thanks for the important info. But there is a little difference in the exam date you specified to that of Mr. Matin. The International Officer (Mr. Martin) in his email stipulated 26/04/2012.
Kindly verify the exam date. Hope to read from soon. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Please stick with the date Martin gave-26042012.I did make a mistake on the date I posted.I am so sorry about misinforming anyone.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Daybeecee(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
@Nedostic, thanks bro... you are cherished. Av a smashing weekend. lol
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Teedol: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hi Nedostic, I read this page a day too late. I have a kid bro on my neck who wants to hv his masters abroad. He has a B.A in History, how can u possibly help him out for a masters degree in any good field?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
@ last poster, unfortunately I cant help much now but there might be other possibilities of securing admission to the school. Doing the entrance exams give prospective students an edge mostly for two purposes-reduction in school fees and visa issuance.

I would need to consult with the international admission officers of some selected english masters programmes,you could still send your brother's biodata page,bsc result,email, and possibly cv to danoanizor@gmail.com

Note please I am not assuring you of anything concrete yet.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Teedol: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
nedostic: @ last poster, unfortunately I cant help much now but there might be other possibilities of securing admission to the school. Doing the entrance exams give prospective students an edge mostly for two purposes-reduction in school fees and visa issuance.

I would need to consult with the international admission officers of some selected english masters programmes,you could still send your brother's biodata page,bsc result,email, and possibly cv to danoanizor@gmail.com

Note please I am not assuring you of anything concrete yet.

. Message is sent sir, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by guzzyp: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
hello, please i am a student in ukraine. and i want to transfer to university of economics prague, but i am very confuse about this nostrification stuff. coz i have already done that super legalisation by their embassy in Abuja. so abeg explain to me how to go about this stuff. really waiting for your reply mate. safe
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
@last poster, nostrification is done here in Czech. I am sure the university would assist you if you have done the superlegalization of all your documents at the embassy. Its just a verification exercise and in tandem evaluation of all your academic results so far by your university or perhaps another university within Czech.

I hope this helps.

I wish those who are taking the exams in Accra good success!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by originality: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
I just crossed seme border back into nigeria and the exam was a bit simple and a lil tough (the english was a piece of cake but the informatics wasn't child's play oh) but i pray and hope i pass oh..
And when i got to the embassy ii was surprised when i realised we were just 2 nigerians who showed up for the Msc test and its like no nigerian showed up for the Bsc test also cos all the guys i saw there were ghanians except one older man who is also a fellow nigerian
But i hope and pray i pass the test

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by MacLovington(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by sunky644(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
@Nedostic and other nairalanders studying in Czech republic, please I will like if you can help out with information of schools I can apply for a PhD program in Biochemistry. Will appreciate scholarship info too and strictly English medium/tuition.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Unfortunately, I do not have an idea about PhD study in Biochemistry. My take on this is rather simple-Please use the power of search engines.I hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.