₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,188,406 members, 4,771,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 04:33 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (62458 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olubee22(f): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
cocolacec:

Salam I have applied for study visa since Aug 24,2018 for czech language course( other study) and i still waiting for a decision what do you think could be wrong .I have the reference number from the Ministry of Interior OAM-....DV2018
Their processing time is usually between 90-120 days as against 60days that they put on their website.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
ugowinn:

Yes I did.
My interview is next week

Please what date did you apply in July/August?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Olubee22:

I really have no idea. Normally, their processing time is usually between 90-120 days as against the 60days on their website.
Thanks for your answer.Is it normal to resume for lecture 2 months after the programme starts?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ugowinn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
cocolacec:

Please what date did you apply in July/August?

My school applied for me in October
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
ugowinn:

My school applied for me in October

When is your programme starting? Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ugowinn(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
cocolacec:

When is your programme starting? Thanks

This December
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2018
cocolacec:

Should i call the embassy or the Ministry of interior?
Call any but the embassy would be more cheaper though the won't give you much needed information.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olubee22(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
cocolacec:

Thanks for your answer.Is it normal to resume for lecture 2 months after the programme starts?
Yes, people join in second semester and take the first semester courses later.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Olubee22:

Thank you, my mind is at peace now.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
gowaga68:

Call any but the embassy would be more cheaper though the won't give you much needed information.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ggetter50: 10:15am On Jan 20
Olubee22:

Hi, please do you have any idea if Czech Republic is still giving student visa
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olubee22(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20
Ggetter50:

Hi, please do you have any idea if Czech Republic is still giving student visa

I wouldn't know. I do know of someone who got the visa last year from Nigeria and one was denied, even though he applied from South Korea.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ggetter50: 10:19am On Jan 21
Olubee22:

I wouldn't know. I do know of someone who got the visa last year from Nigeria and one was denied, even though he applied from South Korea.
Thank you so much! Asking this for a scared friend. Now I could that once you do things right, you will get it.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27
Olubee22:

Hi please can you recommend any good lawyer for submit appeal to the ministry of Interior?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olubee22(f): 8:13pm On Jan 27
cocolacec:

Hi please can you recommend any good lawyer for submit appeal to the ministry of Interior?
Sorry, no idea.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27
Olubee22:

Sorry, no idea.
Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by extradudu: 2:14am On Feb 06
Anyone in this house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.