Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166477 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by thesmallgod(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Phunshor:
Good afternoon

Please house how do i pay for my school fees
From Nigeria
32000ckz

Thank you
If they accept card payment, go to UBA and apply for USD prepaid card. When you get the card, fund it by buying equivalent of 32000 CZK in USD from the bureau de change.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Kemie2022: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am new to this process. Please I have some questions.

1. When is the normal admission cycle in Czech for Bachelor's and master's degrees? If there is any before September 2022, is it too late to apply?

2. Can my husband and three kids get visas with me or after I get there?

3. For the proof of funds, how many months' statements and total funds are required?

4. What is the visa process like?

5. What other advice will you give me?

My profile snapshot: I have a Nigerian Certificate in Education, a professional diploma in Early childhood education, and over ten years of teaching experience. I don't think I can get a master's without a bachelor's degree. So, I will like to do a bachelor's degree in education. I found the Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development program at the University of New York in Prague.

I look forward to your reply. Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by divinefavour06: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Urgent!!! Pls who booked recently or knew someone that did that from here? I want to ask if one way is allowed or must be returned ticket as a student. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Lumy07: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
thesmallgod:
Firstly, if you intend depositing the amount needed as proof of fund just now into your account, you might not get the visa (50/50 chances though). They will check how your account was built up with questions regarding ur source of income. It is better to use a sponsors account in this case. Lastly, your naira debit card is OK. They will collect and check it. It will be given back to you.
You will need to collect original bank statement and ATM of ur sponsor. Check the embassy website for more details

@thesmallgod Thank you very much for your response.
Well appreciated.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by desmedallion(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Interested in Czech Republic work and study chat up

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Kels4real: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Please am interested drop your mail
desmedallion:
Interested in Czech Republic work and study chat up

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Adewisdom1441: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Good day my brothers and sisters,

I've already got admitted into Prigo University in Czech Republic and i have finished all the processing of ministry of education, ministry of foreign affair and Superlegalization from the Czech embassy.

I did everything by myself and no agent.

I have also booked visa appointment and going for the interview next month.

I just need some advice from my people that have passed through the long term visa interviews,

What are the likely questions to be asked? and any other advice that you can give to your brother i will kindly appreciate it.

Thank you all so much.

5 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Oppnas: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please how did you apply
Adewisdom1441:

I've already got admitted into Prigo University in Czech Republic and i have finished all the processing of ministry of education, ministry of foreign affair and Superlegalization from the Czech embassy.

I just need some advice from my people that have passed through the long term visa interviews,

What are the likely questions to be asked? and any other advice that you can give to your brother i will kindly appreciate it.

Thank you all so much.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by peterderock4dei: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please is there any group for spring 2022 intakes, I just got my admission from masaryk university brno

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Kevinsun: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
When did you apply? Cos I intend to apply in the coming days

peterderock4dei:
Please is there any group for spring 2022 intakes, I just got my admission from masaryk university brno

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dianeka: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello everyone, i just applied for bsc. tourism program in university of business in prague.
However, i was told that i need nostrification inorder to be given admission and i don't know what to do. Can i get help please
Also, i was told for this program i won't write entrance exam so does that mean i will not write the written section in the embassy process??
Please help
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Lumy07: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations!
How did the process of legalisation and superlegalization go? Like the duration and fee.

Goo luck with the interview, I also have one next week

Adewisdom1441:

Thank you all so much.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by desmedallion(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Work and study visa for Czech Republic. Send a mail now!!, full assurance

3 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by goosebumps: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2021
desmedallion:
Work and study visa for Czech Republic. Send a mail now!!, full assurance

Tried sending you a message now but it’s not going through. Any other way I can reach you please?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Adewisdom1441:

Thank you all so much.
masters or bachelor's degree?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Anyke(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning Everyone.

Please, I need urgent answer to help resolve this.

I got admission to do PhD in the University of Pardubice Czech Republic with a scholarship.

I got all the documents necessary excluding Bank Statement of account because I felt the scholarship covers for the Proof of Fund. But the Embassy insisted that I get a bank statement irrespective of the Scholarship.

I am expected to visit the Embassy on Tuesday 19 October 2021.

The problem is that I don't have the existential amount in the account;
should I fund the account?
does it have any implication to granting me visa?
What can I do please?
Anyone with knowledge should please help me.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Omotayo869: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I want to apply to the University of Business in Prague, I have no idea about the visa application process, the proof of fund part. Please can anyone assists me with the details. Thank you.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Omobarca: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
please is toefl or ielts a requirement in getting admitted to schools in Czech?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by peterderock4dei: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
OK
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Omobabawoli: 2:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Good day
How can you help for Bachelor degree.
My mail is ayoolaombw@gmail.com.
My WhatsApp number:08076877313
Thanks
God bless
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
peterderock4dei:

Brother, abeg I'm interested in a Czech university that will offers admission/commence studies in the month of March 2022

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by pastor86(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=desmedallion post=106599390]Work and study visa for Czech Republic. Am interested
dsalahu13@gmail.com
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2021
peterderock4dei:

What Department please?

Did you get your visa
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Anyke:
Good morning Everyone.

Please, I need urgent answer to help resolve this.

I got admission to do PhD in the University of Pardubice Czech Republic with a scholarship.

I got all the documents necessary excluding Bank Statement of account because I felt the scholarship covers for the Proof of Fund. But the Embassy insisted that I get a bank statement irrespective of the Scholarship.

I am expected to visit the Embassy on Tuesday 19 October 2021.

The problem is that I don't have the existential amount in the account;
should I fund the account?
does it have any implication to granting me visa?
What can I do please?
Anyone with knowledge should please help me.

Did you later get the visa?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Kemie2022:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this process. Please I have some questions.

1. When is the normal admission cycle in Czech for Bachelor's and master's degrees? If there is any before September 2022, is it too late to apply?

2. Can my husband and three kids get visas with me or after I get there?

3. For the proof of funds, how many months' statements and total funds are required?

4. What is the visa process like?

5. What other advice will you give me?

My profile snapshot: I have a Nigerian Certificate in Education, a professional diploma in Early childhood education, and over ten years of teaching experience. I don't think I can get a master's without a bachelor's degree. So, I will like to do a bachelor's degree in education. I found the Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development program at the University of New York in Prague.

I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

1. Fall term. There is in August 2022

2. Your Children below 12 yrs can travel with you. Others above 12 yrs and your husband will apply differently (Children younger than 12 do not submit fingerprints and do not need to visit the consulate. Children between 12 and 15 must come accompanied by their parents / legal guardians who lodge visa applications on their behalf.) .... From their website

3. 3 Months bank statement

4. It's a straight forward process. You may want to check their website. Click on Long stay visa.
5. Study, Study and Study...
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by AllKnowing: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Are people getting appointment dates at the Embassy of Czech? I hope the situation isn’t like Poland’s
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
AllKnowing:
Are people getting appointment dates at the Embassy of Czech? I hope the situation isn’t like Poland’s
� you here
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by AllKnowing: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

� you here

grin grin grin I follow de here o my guy. As Poland don mad na
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Soulvein: 4:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Please what is the minimum amount in naira that a bank statement to be presented for czech student interview should have?
Also, must a sponsor be a relative?

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by FrankTalk1: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaUdi1:

In this case, you need to Authenticate and Superlegalize your documents before sending it for Nostrification purpose.

Please I am in the process of getting admission for msc in Czech Republic.

I need help with how to go about the authentication with ministry of foreign affairs Abuja and the super legalization with the Czech Republic Embassy Abuja. I also need the respective time lines for each process.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
AllKnowing:

grin grin grin I follow de here o my guy. As Poland don mad na
So where be the way now
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Honniedrops(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Hello fam, pls I have just been given admission to study In Czech Republic and I have been asked to book an appointment I tried booking the appointment this morning and this was the response I got:
‘Thank you for your ongoing interest for the personal appointment to apply for long-term visa / residence permit. Because of the limited capacity of the Consular Section of the Embassy it is not possible to satisfy your request. In case of your interest for the appointment kindly consult the website of the Consular Section of the Embassy where the up-to-date information about registration is regularly updated.
Regards,

Embassy of the Czech Republic in Abuja’

Does anyone have any information on how to book an appointment or the official email address.
I will be awaiting the response from you guys. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.