Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166691 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NwaUdi1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Popboi:
boss please reply my p.m, gonna need your help pertaining to authentication.

You can chat me on WhatsApp on 08063293445.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Hamas001: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
peterderock4dei:
If you need any assistance in Czech republic Waka whatsapp me, 07068959526 both legalization of documents

NA DEM! RUN O!!!

4 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by peterderock4dei: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Hamas001:

NA DEM! RUN O!!!

I don't know your problem young man, ppl that I have help so far are testifying, if someone scammed you, that should be be between you and the person, just mind your business and avoid my post, if you are not interested just mind your business and stop acussing people wrongly, bc I hv never done any business with you bf. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by DelCrux: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Hi, guys new to the forum..
Currently processing admission to Vsb in Czechia, please I need clarification please don't mind how silly it may sound.
1.can I travel with my family once given admission to study Civil engineering

2. The school fee is 3000 Euros per yr what is the minimum amount needed for family.

3. Can my wife work once we get there.

Would be grateful if we'll answered..

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Ade4456: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
To get all your polish documents sure and ready to get visa you can contact me on WhatsApp +2348135387204 I will guide you and get you the proper documentation to submit the polish embassy note some vital documents an will always ensure they are presented it is easy and to get the visa if you documents are complete

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by thesmallgod(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
DelCrux:
Hi, guys new to the forum..
Currently processing admission to Vsb in Czechia, please I need clarification please don't mind how silly it may sound.
1.can I travel with my family once given admission to study Civil engineering

2. The school fee is 3000 Euros per yr what is the minimum amount needed for family.

3. Can my wife work once we get there.

Would be grateful if we'll answered..

Thanks in anticipation
It is better to direct this question to the international office in the school you are going. From what I know, you will need to provide a bulk deposit of not less than 300k CZK, accommodation contract (depending on age, 53k CZK if both of you are above 30 yr) of 1 year for 2 bedroom flat. One year insurance for you and your wife. A budget of around 500k CZK will be enough for this apart from your tuition. all visa types are allowed to work in Czech, so I think your wife can work if you are successful. I wish you all the best.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Okorogu: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franmeme:
Good day all.
Please i recently got admitted to Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and would like to meet with others who just got admitted to study too. Also those that had gotten experience, with regards to visa application. All info will be appreciated. Thanks

Pls Franmeme
How was the entrance exam
Can you WORk and study and be able to fund yourself
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adultiph: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2022
NwaUdi1:

Ask your questions if any and it shall be answered.

Good morning.
Please I want to know if Nostrification is the same as superlegalization at Czech embassy Abuja.
I got an admission from MUP but they asked that my previous learnings be Nostrified before applying for Visa.

Please help out
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adesh4real: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Am interested

ugowinn:
I am a PhD student here in Czech Republic. I dropped my email here two years ago when I was processing my visa.

I wish to have a Zoom meeting with interesting participants to share some idea on the visa process.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

That is the link with the discussion I had with the International Office at my school

https://www.facebook.com/studyincz/posts/244723750071263/

connectjohnson@gmail.com

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by adesh4real: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Congrats I've been given admission there too...can we connect 07065160077

Franmeme:
Good day all.
Please i recently got admitted to Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and would like to meet with others who just got admitted to study too. Also those that had gotten experience, with regards to visa application. All info will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by mikael11(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Please how can i reach you
desmedallion:
Interested in Czech Republic work and study chat up
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tolutopsy: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nil
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tolutopsy: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't know if there's a group already.

But I have created a group, so we can share fresh info. Let's gather there

adesh4real:

Congrats I've been given admission there too...can we connect 07065160077

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by enyraver: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
For those interested in studying in Czech Republic, some great minds such as @askpraizy have put up an online chats with students from different schools currently studying in Czech Republic so they can enlighten us while we also ask important questions about our journey. Check the attached pic for details

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Motun83: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please what is the price of 1 bedroom apartment in Prague cos I just got admission to this school Faculty of Economics and Management Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. Any idea of accommodation?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
School dorm 4000kc monthly
Outside dorm 6000kc - 8500kc monthly
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
its not same
nostrification is done in czech republic
adultiph:

Good morning.
Please I want to know if Nostrification is the same as superlegalization at Czech embassy Abuja.
I got an admission from MUP but they asked that my previous learnings be Nostrified before applying for Visa.

Please help out
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Obiiyke007: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Please family, I am Nigerian student from Ukraine, just landed Prague, due to war over there, please I need someone guide me thanks,
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Motun83: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Justsoret:

Thanks for the info !!!! Please is the school dorm allow family to stay together and it means they will not share toilet and kitchen with anyone ? And moreover how is life In Czech for black africans. Is my wife that want to study dere and and she’s coming with my boy (10). And I will need school for the lil boy as well. Pls kindly advice. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olalekee: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2022
Please can I chat you via WhatsApp love to ask some question
Justsoret:
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Send me a message on instagram @naijatoeurope

Olalekee:
Please can I chat you via WhatsApp love to ask some question
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
I dont know about other dorms but here in CULS children or pregnant women are not allowed
Life is cool here we are coping people are welcoming espeacially prague
Motun83:

Thanks for the info !!!! Please is the school dorm allow family to stay together and it means they will not share toilet and kitchen with anyone ? And moreover how is life In Czech for black africans. Is my wife that want to study dere and and she’s coming with my boy (10). And I will need school for the lil boy as well. Pls kindly advice. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Welcome Bro
Pls reach out to me @naijatoeurope or to my church RCCG REHOBOTH here in prague we will be glad to help out
Pls dont hesitate
Obiiyke007:
Please family, I am Nigerian student from Ukraine, just landed Prague, due to war over there, please I need someone guide me thanks,
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by chqakinns(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Congrats... Please can i have your contact cos I want to apply in that skul but I want to know the processes.. Thanks in advance.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by chqakinns(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Motun83:
Please what is the price of 1 bedroom apartment in Prague cos I just got admission to this school Faculty of Economics and Management Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. Any idea of accommodation?

Congrats... Please can i have your contact cos I want to apply in that skul but I want to know the processes.. Thanks in advance.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Soulvein: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Justsoret:
Welcome Bro
Pls reach out to me @naijatoeurope or to my church RCCG REHOBOTH here in prague we will be glad to help out
Pls dont hesitate
Please can I use my elder sister's bank statement as proof of fund? We don't bear same surname though.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by enyraver: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Soulvein:
Please can I use my elder sister's bank statement as proof of fund? We don't bear same surname though.
No you can’t. She should transfer the money to your account few weeks before you go to the embassy. You also need to go with the atm card where the money is save showing your name.

3 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Soulvein: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
enyraver:

No you can’t. She should transfer the money to your account few weeks before you go to the embassy. You also need to go with the atm card where the money is save showing your name.
Okay.. Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Urielbam: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good Evening,
Please how do I do legalization of my waec?.i am applying for Bsc.
Justsoret:
its not same
nostrification is done in czech republic
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Urielbam: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please can you guide me on how to go about mine?

Hamas001:

Well you sounds so desperate to be a genuine helper and that's a RED FLAG to me.

Anyway thanks for your offer.

I have already got my documents Authenticated and Superlegalized by @NwaUdi1.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by wememore03: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
askpraizy:
We got a Whatsapp group for Czech naija study visa applicants ; the goal is to share information and keep each other updated
Dm me on 08142392113 to be added( not allowed to share group link here)

Please is this whatsapp group still active?

Please add me 08186237383

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

Viewing this topic: paulpostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.