Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166010 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mimi17(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2023
@OldGuard saying private universities can't nominate for student regime is completely false,matter of fact myself and a few colleagues got our Visa date via the student mode and private schools in Czech aren't cheap asides Mup the rest are not less than 5000euros.so please be sure of your information before dishing out

3 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samtol4(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mimi17:
@OldGuard saying private universities can't nominate for student regime is completely false,matter of fact myself and a few colleagues got our Visa date via the student mode and private schools in Czech aren't cheap asides Mup. The rest are not less than 5000euros.so please be sure of your information before dishing out
MUP is expensive, moreover private schools in Czech extremely high
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Eniiolxwa1: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
samtol4:
MUP is expensive, moreover private schools in Czech extremely high
Please I there a way I can contact you maybe via email or IG?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Second231: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Hello everyone

I heard Czech embassy barely grant bachelor degree student visa and the schools doesn’t really nominate bsc students for student mode
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Favourosunde: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
I already have a visa date for Czech Republic, please how long will it take for the visa to be processed and out? How long will it take for me to get my passport back?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Favourosunde: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
@OldGuard I already have a visa date for Czech Republic, please how long will it take for the visa to be processed and out? How long will it take for me to get my passport back?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Favourosunde:
I already have a visa date for Czech Republic, please how long will it take for the visa to be processed and out? How long will it take for me to get my passport back?
30 to 90days
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by mercy87(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please which schools can I apply to in Czech Republic without paying application fee?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mimi17(f): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mendel university doesn't have application fee
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Eseries(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Favourosunde:
@OldGuard I already have a visa date for Czech Republic, please how long will it take for the visa to be processed and out? How long will it take for me to get my passport back?

Hello,
I just had an admission interview with a Czech University and I am hoping for a positive review, it is for September In-take and I am worried about the time space between now and the resumption of my program viz-a- viz the whole visa application process.

Pls can you point towards a direction things I may have to get done while waiting for the conclusion of the admission process in order to meet up.
I have no insight about the processes involved, Notrification/Legalization of document, booking appointment and Visa process procedure at the embassy, Amount expected to be in your account as proof of fund after tuition has been paid, How long the money has to be there before the statement gets printed, etc

I noticed visa process seems to be taking ages nowadays.
You involved in the process of late and I will appreciate your reply.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Creeza(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Please any WhatsApp group?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Please I need some urgent help here, my junior brother got an offer letter of invitation to sit for english and mathematics entrance exam in Prague, during the month of June, but the CZ embassy in Abuja says there is currently no visa appointment until further notice.

Can he apply for a visa at another Schengen embassy in Nigeria? For example Belgium embassy in Lagos state?

Your advise would high be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
shegxxymyth11:
Please I need some urgent help here, my junior brother got an offer letter of invitation to sit for english and mathematics entrance exam in Prague, during the month of June, but the CZ embassy in Abuja says there is currently no visa appointment until further notice.

Can he apply for a visa at another Schengen embassy in Nigeria? For example Belgium embassy in Lagos state?

Your advise would high be appreciated. Thank you
Bisa appointment is every month who told you no appointment date till further notice. You need to check the website for that
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tym92(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2023
dcitizen:
let me begin with two categories of applicants- Bsc and Master degree applicants.

Bsc Degree Applicants:

1. you need to have you wassce or o level result with relevant credits in the required subjects for the relevant courses.

2. you need to have your testimonial from your previous secondary school.

3. you need to take your wassce result or certificate and testimonials with scratch card to the Ministry of Education(Abuja) for authentication first and consecutively, you need to apply for the confirmation of result from the same ministry.later proceed to the Ministry of Foreign Affair(Abuja) for legalisation of both authenticated documents ( copy of the wassce result or certificate and the original of confirmation of result).

4. you need to take the legalised documents to the Czech Republic Embassy for superlegalisation. you need to take note of the time and date for superlegalisation process.

5. you need to send your document to the university of your choice to help you with the process of nostrification or recognition of your wassce result with the confirmation. alternatively, you can hand over your document to trusted hands in the Czech Republic to help you with the process of nostrification at the ministry of education, youth and sport.

Bsc Degree Applicant with High School Result and Transcript.

1. you need to visit your former secondary school and get your high school result with transcript and statement indicating the number of credit hours completed during your high school study.

2. follow #5 process to get your nostrification at the ministry of education in the Czech Republic.

remember, if you are qualified for the Bsc degree programme , you will be given offshore or online entrance exams depending on the policies of the universities for selection processes

Thanks for your time. My question is, do one have to follow the process of authentication and legalization before or after admission?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mccollins042(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have a gpa of 3.27 do I stand a chance to be admitted to study electrical engineering at Brno university of tech
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samtol4(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mccollins042:
I have a gpa of 3.27 do I stand a chance to be admitted to study electrical engineering at Brno university of tech
You stand a great chance.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mccollins042(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2023
samtol4:
Thanks bro, I am applying today then
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mccollins042(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2023
samtol4:
do you know any school that allows you to pay when you arrive in czech
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by grapey: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
bro please, what is total estimate that will cost me to study in czech rep? pls the total cost should include POF. and also do they allow half payment of school fees?
samtol4:
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by samtol4(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
grapey:
bro please, what is total estimate that will cost me to study in czech rep? pls the total cost should include POF. and also do they allow half payment of school fees?
It depends on the university. Check the universities website of your choice
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Oluseun234: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2023
Pls I would like to ask how visa applicants go about this since our debit card is not working for foreign currency withdrawals. Do you explain to the embassy that our debit card is not serving such purpose any more or there is another type of debit card visa applicant present at the embassy pls indicate

An excerpt from a visaguide website:-
........bank statement of the applicant for the last three months must be submitted along with a debit card, which may used for accessing these funds in the Czech Republic.

2. Can someone please tell if appointments are now issued for applicants to submit their documents for screening and interview (very crucial )

3. What is the amount in Naira for the health insurance coverage and can someone please list the companies that can help with such service and are recognised by the embassy

As for certified translation of appropriate documents for the visa processing, should this be done at the embassy or by any certified translator and if it is by the latter, how can you find one.

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mccollins042(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Please any student or intending student of Brno university of technology here.
Please I have some questions 4 you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mccollins042(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Justsoret:
I am glad so many are coming to Czech Republic this year good to know…
Guys don’t give up do all u can and join us at Czech Republic.. The more the merrier��
Please follow my page on Instagram @naijatoeurope It’s a lifestyle page to tell u more about Czech Republic Prague in particular
hi! I am applying for a school in Brno. Please I sent you an e mail. I would want us to talk or you can send me your WhatsApp number, mine is 08164000 nine 30

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 5:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Send me a message on Instagram naijatoeurope
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 5:28am On Jun 30, 2023
You can use your Nigeria Atm card it’s allowed
For health insurance you will be told d company to use which are based in Czech Republic after the visa has been given to you
Amount ranges from 500k to 800k depending on age
Translation is also done in the Czech Republic
Authentication of documents are done by the ministry of education in Abuja
Appointments are always issued every month
Check d website to know the dates u can apply for an appointment
Oluseun234:
Pls I would like to ask how visa applicants go about this since our debit card is not working for foreign currency withdrawals. Do you explain to the embassy that our debit card is not serving such purpose any more or there is another type of debit card visa applicant present at the embassy pls indicate

........bank statement of the applicant for the last three months must be submitted along with a debit card, which may used for accessing these funds in the Czech Republic.

2. Can someone please tell if appointments are now issued for applicants to submit their documents for screening and interview (very crucial )

3. What is the amount in Naira for the health insurance coverage and can someone please list the companies that can help with such service and are recognised by the embassy

As for certified translation of appropriate documents for the visa processing, should this be done at the embassy or by any certified translator and if it is by the latter, how can you find one.

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by oneman2k7: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Eseries:

Hello,
I just had an admission interview with a Czech University and I am hoping for a positive review, it is for September In-take and I am worried about the time space between now and the resumption of my program viz-a- viz the whole visa application process.

Pls can you point towards a direction things I may have to get done while waiting for the conclusion of the admission process in order to meet up.
I have no insight about the processes involved, Notrification/Legalization of document, booking appointment and Visa process procedure at the embassy, Amount expected to be in your account as proof of fund after tuition has been paid, How long the money has to be there before the statement gets printed, etc

I noticed visa process seems to be taking ages nowadays.
You involved in the process of late and I will appreciate your reply.

Good day sir, what process does it involves an msc applicants to get admission in Czech Republic. Thanks sie
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by shootmind: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Oluseun234:

Thanks

Bro is this for study visa.

I need information, requirement that we need to submit at the embassy.

Can a brother sponsor siblings with his bank account ? Or do I have to put the money into the student account.

Do we need like documents such as sponsors profile. As student doesn’t have profile to sponsor herself.

Pls help. We have the acceptance and DOm documents dhl to her but we need to know documents to submit to get the visa

Thanks y’all.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by freedomtours(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2023
shootmind:

Bro is this for study visa.

I need information, requirement that we need to submit at the embassy.

Can a brother sponsor siblings with his bank account ? Or do I have to put the money into the student account.

Do we need like documents such as sponsors profile. As student doesn’t have profile to sponsor herself.

Pls help. We have the acceptance and DOm documents dhl to her but we need to know documents to submit to get the visa

Thanks y’all.

You may need affidavit of sponsorship from court, also the standard practice requires the first section school fees and expenses transferred into your account, thats shows commitment.
I will inquire for you in regards to your other questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.