Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166323 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by icestrings(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gab1234:
Good morning. Please do we have Nigerians studying at Masaryk University. I will be arriving Masaryk for my Masters in September.

Also, I'm trying to get a shared apartment or single apartment for the long-term in Brno but I'm yet to get one. The dormitory is currently full.

I look forward to a positive response.

Please help put me through the application process boss hope I’m not too late for February intake

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by LouisCamron: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gab1234:
Good morning. Please do we have Nigerians studying at Masaryk University. I will be arriving Masaryk for my Masters in September.

Also, I'm trying to get a shared apartment or single apartment for the long-term in Brno but I'm yet to get one. The dormitory is currently full.

Hi. I was admitted in Masaryk too February. let's link up !
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Olufisiryor: 6:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Guess you didn't log into the accommodation portal early enough on the 1st of August, because I logged in at the scheduled time but still couldn't get my preferred accommodation. Check this link for alternatives https://czs.muni.cz/en/student-from-abroad/international-student-guide/private-accommodation

Gab1234:

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by TesoDee: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Good morning all. Please, this piece of advice is very important for prospective Nigerian students who intend to study in the Czech Republic.

1. This fact is hardly mentioned, but please note that the Czech Embassy in Nigeria offers only 10 slots per month for student visas. Therefore even if you have the necessary documents, you might not be able to get a student visa due to limited visa slots. I have noticed that applicants spend huge amounts of money in order to gain acceptance into Czech Universities, superlegalize their certificates, translate their documents from English to Czech, open dormicilliary accounts, pay for accommodation, and pay for school fees. The sad reality is that only few students will be able to get appointments at the Embassy. If you are not ready for emotional havoc please search for educational programs in other countries. You might have to spend more, but your Visa appointment will be guaranteed if you have the necessary documents.

2. Applicants feel that the student mode, is a safe alternative. But please note that there are only 19 slots available for Nigeria and fellow West African countries. Therefore the problems mentioned above equally apply here.

In summary, pursuing a Czech Student visa is a BIG GAMBLE. You might win or lose, but the chances of LOSING are greater, so CHOOSE WISELY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
TesoDee:
Good morning all. Please, this piece of advice is very important for prospective Nigerian students who intend to study in the Czech Republic.

1. This fact is hardly mentioned, but please note that the Czech Embassy in Nigeria offers only 10 slots per month for student visas. Therefore even if you have the necessary documents, you might not be able to get a student visa due to limited visa slots. I have noticed that applicants spend huge amounts of money in order to gain acceptance into Czech Universities, superlegalize their certificates, translate their documents from English to Czech, open dormicilliary accounts, pay for accommodation, and pay for school fees. The sad reality is that only few students will be able to get appointments at the Embassy. If you are not ready for emotional havoc please search for educational programs in other countries. You might have to spend more, but your Visa appointment will be guaranteed if you have the necessary documents.

2. Applicants feel that the student mode, is a safe alternative. But please note that there are only 19 slots available for Nigeria and fellow West African countries. Therefore the problems mentioned above equally apply here.

In summary, pursuing a Czech Student visa is a BIG GAMBLE. You might win or lose, but the chances of LOSING are greater, so CHOOSE WISELY.

Well said!

However, based on my research, there is no stress free country for student visa. The little research I conducted on the following countries showed the below findings.

1. UK. Easy visa appointment. Tuition, go and try. Cost of living, research and compare.
2. Germany. Visa appointment; you have to wait for a year or more than in some cases. Some persons might be lucky to get appointment within months of application including cat A or PhD student. Tuitions are mainly free, however applications are rigorous and competitive. You have to consider Uni-Assist, NC courses, language proficiency either German or English, GRE or GMAT for some degree courses, semester fees and block account.
3. Poland. They are close in comparison to Czechia. Czechia are more specific with their booking system compared to Poland.
4. Netherlands. Easy visa appointment process, however you are going to pay a huge amount. Both your tuition fees for the program and cost of living will be block before proceeding to the embassy. Embassy is not in Nigeria.
Finland, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Austria, etc. may or may not be lightly compared to Czechia. You can give them a shot to see yourself.

My advice is that applicants should start their application on time, possibly 6 months in advance, pray and believe that God will do it at his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tovard(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
TesoDee:

I salute your opinion.

But let me say this as my opinion too, it is known facts that there are limited slots for students visa for Czech Republic here in Nigeria with a limit of 10 per month according to their website.

Nevertheless, Czech republic students visa is one of the straight forward process among the rest.
The challenge is that most of the students are not well informed about this process and some of them wait till the last minutes to start the process.

You can't compare the countries like UK, Poland, USA, Malaysia, Estonia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Norway or Luxembourg to Czech. Some of the student wait to till July, August, September even upto November for booking and they are expecting to get the appointment immediately forgetting that there are alot of people also trying to a get a date too, the mentioned months are peak periods for appointment booking with a limit of 10 slots.

The best time to experience stress free appointment booking is between April, May, June and December where there less.
Some people are lucky to get it in first attempt whereas other might be lucky to have the opportunity.

Getting a appointment date is like you have solved 40 percent and if your documents are complete is like you have solved 60 percent of the problem of you getting the visa. Choosing the right words in cause of the interview and been sincere might give a better chance of approval.

Also remember that in everything you do, God has His part too. Back everything you do with prayers if you believe in God!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by TesoDee: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Good morning all. Please note that the purpose of my post wasn't to criticize the Czech visa process. I noticed that many applicants who intend to study in the Czech Republic are unaware of the limited visa slots, so I decided to enlighten them. But thanks for your views, after all God has a part to play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by sexymonkey(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2022
TesoDee:
Good morning all. Please note that the purpose of my post wasn't to criticize the Czech visa process. I noticed that many applicants who intend to study in the Czech Republic are unaware of the limited visa slots, so I decided to enlighten them. But thanks for your views, after all God has a part to play.
Your information is very necessary sir.
Hundreds of applicants wouldn't have applied or be interested if they knew this.
How can the whole Nigeria and many other neighboring countries be given only 10slots per month for visa appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CeeCeeO: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2022
For those whose visa application has been over 90 days, has it been approved?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tovard(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
CeeCeeO:
For those whose visa application has been over 90 days, has it been approved?

It seems czech embassy in nigeria is taking their time to issue visa this year unless previous years! Few people was given appointment date within last few weeks and resumption date for students is here already!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CeeCeeO: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tovard

The MOI have to approve first before the issuance by the Czech Republic embassy in Abuja. The visa status "In Process" after over 90 days means the delay, in this case, I believed is mostly on the part of the MOI.

Getting a visa appointment now for September/ October 2022 resumption is not ideal except for cases where deferral is possible.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tovard(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Is there anyway I could check my visa process status online? The whole process took them 2 weeks last year to approve the student visa but things had changed because of the ongoing war.

The influx from Ukraine and Russia is affecting the issuance of visa for foreign students especially Nigeria students.

CeeCeeO:
Tovard

The MOI have to approve first before the issuance by the Czech Republic embassy in Abuja. The visa status "In Process" after over 90 days means the delay, in this case, I believed is mostly on the part of the MOI.

Getting a visa appointment now for September/ October 2022 resumption is not ideal except for cases where deferral is possible.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Habiibii(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hi bro, How many weeks have your application taken?
Tovard:
Is there anyway I could check my visa process status online? The whole process took them 2 weeks last year to approve the student visa but things had changed because of the ongoing war.

The influx from Ukraine and Russia is affecting the issuance of visa for foreign students especially Nigeria students.

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by RachealTemitope: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2022
LouisCamron:
Anyone intending to study in Czech for February intake please ? Let's link up

I’m applying for February intake please chat me on WhatsApp 09065465599
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CeeCeeO: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tovard:

https://frs.gov.cz/en/ioff/application-status

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ibnquasale(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Tovard:

I salute your opinion.

But let me say this as my opinion too, it is known facts that there are limited slots for students visa for Czech Republic here in Nigeria with a limit of 10 per month according to their website.

Nevertheless, Czech republic students visa is one of the straight forward process among the rest.
The challenge is that most of the students are not well informed about this process and some of them wait till the last minutes to start the process.

You can't compare the countries like UK, Poland, USA, Malaysia, Estonia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Norway or Luxembourg to Czech. Some of the student wait to till July, August, September even upto November for booking and they are expecting to get the appointment immediately forgetting that there are alot of people also trying to a get a date too, the mentioned months are peak periods for appointment booking with a limit of 10 slots.

The best time to experience stress free appointment booking is between April, May, June and December where there less.
Some people are lucky to get it in first attempt whereas other might be lucky to have the opportunity.

Getting a appointment date is like you have solved 40 percent and if your documents are complete is like you have solved 60 percent of the problem of you getting the visa. Choosing the right words in cause of the interview and been sincere might give a better chance of approval.

Also remember that in everything you do, God has His part too. Back everything you do with prayers if you believe in God!

Czech process is not simple and probably one of the most difficult!!!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Atkins21: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Dear all,

May I please ask if anyone is admitted to MUP or if there is anyone already in MUP in this platform? Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Habiibii(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Good Day,
Is there anyone still looking for date for September intake?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by FawaSunday2929(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Can I change my german student visa to work permit without graduating
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Hilariousthiago(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tovard:

Heard it's fair now and people are getting appointments dates. Please how true is this before I get into it?

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Hilariousthiago(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tovard:

Heard it's fair now and people are getting appointments dates. How true is this please before I get into it?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Habiibii(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
I applied this month and didn't get any date.
So I don't know if that's true.
Hilariousthiago:
Heard it's fair now and people are getting appointments dates. How true is this please before I get into it?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Hilariousthiago(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Habiibii:
I applied this month and didn't get any date.
So I don't know if that's true.
Thanks for your response bro, maybe I'll wait for a little while and see if there's any difference.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dannybomb(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2022
LouisCamron:

Hi. I was admitted in Masaryk too February. let's link up !
Boss I would really appreciate a reply with an email, I have interest on the school for February intake
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by LouisCamron: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know an agent to get date please ?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by LouisCamron: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Hi Guys,

I created a WhatsApp group for the Czech Journey, So we can share information and help each other.

Considering I can't post the link here due to Nairaland policy I will post the Group QR code. This is how you can join.

1. Save Image
2.Open WhatsApp
3. tap New Chat .
4. Tap New Contact
5. Scroll to the Bottom
6. Click on Add via QR code
7. Select the image with the QR code
8. JOIN

OR

You can just scan this image that is open NairaLand on Laptop and Scan using WhatsApp Camera.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dannybomb(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
LouisCamron:
Hello Guys,

Is it that difficult to get date?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tovardmarcle: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
LouisCamron:
Hello Guys,

Don't allow anybody to deceive you, no agent that could guarantee you of getting a date for you.
I know of someone who has paid agent huge amount of money going to 4 months now but nothing happen. Keep trying, you might be lucky to get an appointment date yourself.

Another thing you could do is to contact the school for students mode.

See you in Czech soon!!!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by OldGuard: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sup guys

I'm a Nigerian student here in Czech, I'm open to any type of question concerning school admissions and Embassy process.

Just Pm me, you can ask it here but answering it might take long.

God bless us all

4 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by MizPerry: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
dcitizen:
hi, guys

I live in the Czech republic in the city of Brno. I can provide you with comprehensive information about how you can process your necessary document in order to secure admissions in any universities in the country from start to finish. I am presently a student in Mendel University in Brno.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me

I will like to contact you. I am at the stage of Authenticating my certificate and transcript for Brno University

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.