Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (165829 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ All,

In regard to the entrance exam that will be conducted by one of the foremost Czech Universities (i.e., Mendel University, Brno) in FCT, Abuja, kindly find below the following concrete info:

Entrance Exam and Interview of students will be held at Nanet Hotels, Plot 1042, Kur Mohammed Street, Central Business District, Abuja, on 08.04.2016 from 10.00 am – 6.00 pm.

Students must come along with the following:

* Passport, Voter’s or National ID, etc.

* Original certificates and transcripts,

* Names and addresses of two referees/testimonials For further information visit our web site http://www.mendelu.cz, link International Relations Office or contact Mr. Nahanga Verter, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, tel.: +420774914969.

So I wish you guys/babes good-luck in the upcoming exams. I have also been rightfully informed that you can find same information about the examination venue and date in the Tribune Newspapers (see Thursday, 24th March, 2016; Pg. 26).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lastly @Stoicism as well as @uuu30, I often dismiss simple questions such as those you have raised.
Nevertheless, I am certainly somewhere in CZ, I hope this pleases you - Stoicism.

While @uuu30, I would advice that you do a simple search on Prague college via the popular search engine:Google. Just as a tip, Prague College is certainly a private school and the cost implications is something you have to carefully consider. My general take is for you and others to try a state-owned university. That said, the choice is ultimately yours to make. Maybe you should also try to take part in the entrance exam since the school authorities (Mendel University) will be there to guide prospective students properly on both admission requirements and visa processing.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
@nedostic and all in the house, thanks for your contributions which has helped the morals of hundreds of people however, please my wife have a Bachelor of Arts (Ed) degree and recently applied for Bachelor in Business Administration. The school (CULS) requested for "allocation of hours of each subject taken in secondary school or in last 4 years". She had "E8" in mathematics. Please i need your helpful suggestions, it will never be taken for granted. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Omoruan3: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
@nedostic. Morning, i am going for my interview/ entrance exam for Mendelu on the 8th. I applied for International development studies, I know the exam is divided into two parts . The language test and the general knowledge test, i was wondering if you knew anything about the general knowledge test. What its about, Books i could study etc. Also tips for the interview will be greatly appreciated!.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by nedostic: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
@Omoruan3

Unfortunately I don't have any clues to the school's test. You might as well contact the phone number of one of the organizers (see post above).

@Franmeme

You should contact your wife's secondary school to fix that, just explain to the school what the university requires of you and I am pretty sure that the school will be willing to assist on that ground.Good luck!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
@nedostic

I would like to know, how the superlegalization is done @ the Czech Embassy, is it 5K per page or 5K per documents.. Like Waec 5K or Transcripts with four pages @ 5k/page or just 5K
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by idoo4love: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2016
greetings to you all in the building ,any news yet from Mendels ..
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Chidimattthew: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls.how.much.should.one.save.be4.thinking.of.studying.in.portugal
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Good day all.
Please i recently got admitted to Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and would like to meet with others who just got admitted to study too. Also those that had gotten experience, with regards to visa application. All info will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Franmeme:
Good day all.
Please i recently got admitted to Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and would like to meet with others who just got admitted to study too. Also those that had gotten experience, with regards to visa application. All info will be appreciated. Thanks
congrats, were you offered for B.sc or masters?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
gowaga68:

congrats, were you offered for B.sc or masters?
I was offered a Master course. Please are you applying or you are in Czech Republic already. I need somebody to talk to please.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Franmeme:

I was offered a Master course. Please are you applying or you are in Czech Republic already. I need somebody to talk to please.

GREAT!!! Have you paid your tuition fees? You'll need to Pay your tuition fees since you've have the admission letter now.. Book an appointment for Visa (application for visa).

You'll need to get your Police Criminal Report from LION Building, if you're in Lagos, You'll now translate it to Czech Language, Legalize it @ Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abuja, and Super-Legalized it @ Czech Embassy

You'll need to get your health report as well from a General Hospital (Government), and do the same as you've done on PCR above.

You're good to go for application of Visa.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
gergemam:

GREAT!!! Have you paid your tuition fees? You'll need to Pay your tuition fees since you've have the admission letter now.. Book an appointment for Visa (application for visa).

You'll need to get your Police Criminal Report from LION Building, if you're in Lagos, You'll now translate it to Czech Language, Legalize it @ Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abuja, and Super-Legalized it @ Czech Embassy

You'll need to get your health report as well from a General Hospital (Government), and do the same as you've done on PCR above.

You're good to go for application of Visa.

Which of the bank works better in paying tuition fee?

Do you also have any translators contact?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
gowaga68:

I don't know which bank is Good because i'm planning on paying same too and FX as closed till Monday 20 June Morning, so nah to dey search for better interbank rate now...

Search Translators through google now
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
gergemam:

I don't know which bank is Good because i'm planning on paying same too and FX as closed till Monday 20 June Morning, so nah to dey search for better interbank rate now...

Search Translators through google now
With the new CBN policy exchange make be something else o.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by damcolours(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
gowaga68:

I don't think you are supposed to pay for school fee before your visa is granted, cos the school fee is not refundable likewise the health insurance
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
damcolours:

I don't think you are supposed to pay for school fee before your visa is granted, cos the school fee is not refundable likewise the health insurance
Union bank is always the fastest for payment of tuition fee using form A. Unless the school ask for tuition payment, then you have to pay before going for interview.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Franmeme:

Union bank is always the fastest for payment of tuition fee using form A. Unless the school ask for tuition payment, then you have to pay before going for interview.

Thanks Bro... We wait till Monday to know the FX interbank rate. Nah Study Contract some school dey give before admission letter.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gowaga68: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
damcolours:

That's the policy. One has to pay 1st year tuition fee before the send all necessary documents that's needed at the Embassy.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Promises40(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Hi please is there free university in Czech
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Promises40:
Hi
please is there free university in Czech
How do you mean, "free university".
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Promises40(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Franmeme:

How do you mean, "free university".
I heard that if u are studying with their language it is free, I don't know if its true
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Promises40:
I heard that if u are studying with their language it is free, I don't know if its true
Yes off course in most of the schools but you have to take a language course first, pass your exam and be eligible for the studies
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bargamkhan01: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
hi
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bargamkhan01: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
there is any body help me i apply TBU in ZLIN i got email foam that admission committee recommend your admission to study in bsc . and now say me that as you are applying for bachelor degree, you have to have recogntion from Region Office in Zlín, not from the university whats should i do please help me .
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
bargamkhan01:
there is any body help me i apply TBU in ZLIN i got email foam that admission committee recommend your admission to study in bsc . and now say me that as you are applying for bachelor degree, you have to have recogntion from Region Office in Zlín, not from the university whats should i do please help me .
In order to answer your questions try to make a clearer statement and a also, what program did you apply for: Bachelor or Master?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bargamkhan01: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2016
i apply bachelot in IT
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Franmeme:

In order to answer your questions try to make a clearer statement and a also, what program did you apply for: Bachelor or Master?

Have you paid your tuition fees? where are you now towards your application?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
gergemam:

Have you paid your tuition fees? where are you now towards your application?
My School asked me to pay only for accommodation. I'm trying to get a translator and you?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
bargamkhan01:
i apply bachelot in IT
Brother you can get quality opinions if your write up are clearer

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gergemam: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Franmeme:

My School asked me to pay only for accommodation. I'm trying to get a translator and you?

No, still on the move for the tuition cause i was given 15-days ultimatum which has ended, I had to mail the school to give me till July 20... to pay before i translate my PR and HR and setup an interview for VISA..

Are you going to pay tuition fees when you get there?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Franmeme: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
gergemam:

No, still on the move for the tuition cause i was given 15-days ultimatum which has ended, I had to mail the school to give me till July 20... to pay before i translate my PR and HR and setup an interview for VISA..

Are you going to pay tuition fees when you get there?
Good, paying my tuition fees may be done from Nigeria if they send me the details because as far as i know, no student for my program was given detail on fee payment because it is non-refundable and it's just 200euro when converted from cK. I will only pay the accommodation which is refundable. Please do you have clue on translators to use. Please which institution are you heading for? Mine is Czech University of Life Sciences Prague

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.