Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (165820 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Let me know when you have an appointment, I will give you some clues and personal experience.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ stoicism, thanks man. Wish you the best.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CaptainMarvel(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by connect2danny: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
I got a call from an embassy official last week Friday that my Visa was granted. I need go sort out my health insurance.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
connect2danny:
I got a call from an embassy official last week Friday that my Visa was granted. I need go sort out my health insurance.

I thought u were just applying for visa.....your post was to that effect. Congratulations bro....share us your experience please, how many weeks or months did the whole process took?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
connect2danny:
Hello house, A friend of mine was recently admitted for a masters program to czech university of life science CULS, and I need someone in the house to clarify us on:
1. How can he do the translation of documents to czech language here in Abuja

2. Must the tuition fees be paid before going to the embassy

3. What minimum balance should be on his bank statement (are the embassy officials concerned about cash flow, because he wants to just lodge like 800k and immediately print out the bank statement).

4. Which of the hospitals can provide the medical certificate.

Thanks

this was posted on 22nd of June.....what a conundrum.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by connect2danny: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
stoicism:

this was posted on 22nd of June.....what a conundrum.

Before I proceed to share my experience, I want you to clarify what you mean.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
connect2danny:

Before I proceed to share my experience, I want you to clarify what you mean.

I mean I am confused that you were here seeking information for your friend, that's all. No offence pls
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by connect2danny: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
stoicism:

I mean I am confused that you were here seeking information for your friend, that's all. No offence pls
It was actually for myself. My visa interview was conducted on 15th July and Visa was granted last week friday being August 21 (about 1 month and 6 days).

The embassy official that called asked me to provide an insurance coverage starting 16.09.2015 to 15.03.2016 from a company in Czech. Keep you guys posted.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2015
connect2danny:

It was actually for myself. My visa interview was conducted on 15th July and Visa was granted last week friday being August 21 (about 1 month and 6 days).

The embassy official that called asked me to provide an insurance coverage starting 16.09.2015 to 15.03.2016 from a company in Czech. Keep you guys posted.

congratulations.....i am happy for u....i had my interview on the 6th of August and the VO in charge told me it will take 2 months. You are so lucky....all the best
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please I need advice and suggestions on studying medicine in czech republic english medium, available schools, tuition and no of years to complete degree, I've tried googling it but I haven't reslly foung anything helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
are there no Nigerians/nairalanders studying in Czech Republic . or do they have another tread where they share their views, thoughts and experiences. If there are, pls we would appreciate your contributions to assist and guide us who are aspiring to study in Czech.

I don't really understand what is happening.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
connect2danny:

Hello Connect2danny, you promised to keep us posted.

what's up with you, have you travelled?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2015
At biker boy,

What do you need? You need to try and get admussion in any universities in czech republic. What level of programme are you interested in? Bsc, msc and phd.
If you are interested un bsc programme, u need to superlegalise you document at the czech embassy for5000naira on Monday and tuesday only from 9am to 4pm after you must have certified your waec result frm ministry of education and foreign affair respective. The cost of certification per document is #1000 through an agent a
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
You need the following documents for visa processes: a valid bank statement of a sponsor or yours, police report which you can get at alagbo, cid besides the passport office at ikoyi and it must be translated in czech and superlegalised at czech embassy, waec result, medical report from state hospital which must be translated and superlegalised at the embassy, international passport,contract for accommodation in czech language. And other relevant document
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
dcitizen:
At biker boy,

What do you need? You need to try and get admussion in any universities in czech republic. What level of programme are you interested in? Bsc, msc and phd.
If you are interested un bsc programme, u need to superlegalise you document at the czech embassy for5000naira on Monday and tuesday only from 9am to 4pm after you must have certified your waec result frm ministry of education and foreign affair respective. The cost of certification per document is #1000 through an agent a

Thanks for making out time to keep the thread alive.

Am actually going for MSc.
For the superlegalization, is it #5000 for all the documents or #5000 for each doc. As for certification, must it be through an agent?

Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Superlegalisation is# 5000 per 1document and certification at moe and mof is 400per page if you can take the stress of doing it for 1week but you will see guys that can do it for you for 1000 per page for 1day at moe and mof.

For msc,, u need your statement of result and and official transcript.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
If your result is laminated, go to moe with a razor blade becos your original document will be certified at the reversed side
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by pius4luv(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
dcitizen:
If your result is laminated, go to moe with a razor blade becos your original doc will be certufied at the reversed sise
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls are u in Czech Republic ?

dcitizen:
You need the following documents for visa processes: a valid bank statement of a sponsor or yours, police report which you can get at alagbo, cid besides the passport office at ikoyi and it must be translated in czech and superlegalised at czech embassy, waec result, medical report from state hospital which must be translated and superlegalised at the embassy, international passport,contract for accommodation in czech language. And other relevant document
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
No, i am still in naija. I am waiting fot my admission letter. Jst want to help guys who need guides on how to process their admission and visa as those people who have benefited frm this thread have suddenly disappeared.we need more than study in czech but we also need useful ideas on survival strategy over there as most of us may be economic refugee under the guise of quality education

3 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
@stoicism and others,

We need you guys to share your testimonies? We need insight about the kind of questions being asked at the czech embassy and the format of the written interview. We as nigerians need to imbibe the indomitable spirit of the asian tigers. Give back to the system that made you and help your brother to climb the ladder of success. Share your experience at the embassy as nobody knows your identities and most of us are using moniker as names

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2015
dcitizen:
No, i am still in naija. I am waiting fot my admission letter. Jst want to help guys who need guides on how to process their admission and visa as those people who have benefited frm this thread have suddenly disappeared.we need more than study in czech but we also need useful ideas on survival strategy over there as most of us may be economic refugee under the guise of quality education

@dcitizen, you are doing great. Information they say, ''is power''.
The little information you shared have added something to my knowledge bank.

I have always wished for this thread to as lively as other threads on Travelling section.

I wish those who are already in Czech can make their own contributions, cuz we also need information on how to survive over their. Thanks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
dcitizen:
@stoicism and others,

We need you guys to share your testimonies? We need insight about the kind of questions being asked at the czech embassy and the format of the written interview. We as nigerians need to imbibe the indomitable spirit of the asian tigers. Give back to the system that made you and help your brother to climb the ladder of success. Share your experience at the embassy as nobody knows your identities and most of us are using moniker as names

bros I am still waiting the result of my visa application. I will surely give back some info when I do.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
All gratitude is due only to God, I am so delighted to inform you that I collected my visa (type D student visa) today.
I have to get busy with preparations, I will write a more detailed comment later next week when I arrive Prague. Thank you all for your invaluable contributions.

3 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
stoicism:
All gratitude is due only to God, I am so delighted to inform you that I collected my visa (type D student visa) today.
I have to get busy with preparations, I will write a more detailed comment later next week when I arrive Prague. Thank you all for your invaluable contributions.

OSHEY!!!!
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2015
So far so good....its been good here. Please any Nigerian in Prague to please send me a pm or someone should tell me where I can find Nigerians. Thanks in advance.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2015
stoicism:
So far so good....its been good here. Please any Nigerian in Prague to please send me a pm or someone should tell me where I can find Nigerians. Thanks in advance.
Where in Prague are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

Viewing this topic: tariqge93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.