Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra (12375 Views)

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ibos will always chicken out nytime there is about to be anytin +ve in Nigeria, this is the time for them to start boasting about biafra this, biafra that again.
U guys should all wake up and stop being childish, biafra will hardly work this time around, u guys got nothing to make the western power side with biafra, u got no oil, u got no friends and u r too proud to make one. Your best bet is to join southern Nigeria and continue the struggle u guys sabotaged in '66.

Forget the concept of biafra for now, matter of fact forget it forever.
9ja_I_hail:

HOW DO YOU THINK THE DRONE WILL ROLL AGAINST THE BIAFRANS? DON'T BE FAST TO REJOICE BECAUSE IS NOT GONNA ROLL IN YOUR FAVOUR RATHER IT WILL ROLL AGAINST YOU. IF USA COULD ALLOW BIAFRANS TO ESTABLISH BIAFRA HOUSE IN WASHINGTON DC MAY 2001 AS WELL AS BIAFRA RADIO WHICH BROADCAST 3 TIMES A WEEK THEN YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE CLEAR SIGN OF WHAT USA SAID THAT NIGERIA WILL BE DIVIDED BY 2015. 1966 IS NOT THE SAME WITH 2011. WE ALL NEED TO TASK FG TO BALANCE THE INJUSTICE OR ELSE I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE TO SEE THIS COUNTRY GOING INTO SECOND CIVIL WAR ESPECIALLY THE DEATH OF OJUKWU COULD BRING ANOTHER DAVID IN BIAFRAN .

YOU CAN FOLLOW THE LINK TO SEE IT YOUR SELF THAT BIAFRA WAS INDEED OPENED IN USA WASHINGTON DC ON 29 SEPTEMBER SATURDAY 2001.

AS WELL AS BIAFRA RADIO NOT VERY FAR FROM WHITE HOUSE

http://www./biafrahouseopens.htm

i really do hope u guys have gone this far.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by pendusky(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
let sm1 give me the map plan on how they want to divide cos i hav cutlass here. I prefer North-Nigeria and South-Sigeria instead of Bia-kini.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by velo10: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
What ever happened to Freedom of Expression
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by 9jaIhail(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
pendusky:

let sm1 give me the map plan on how they want to divide cos i hav cutlass here. I prefer North-Nigeria and South-Sigeria instead of Bia-kini.

WELL LIKE I ALWAYS SAID,I WILL NOT CLAMOR FOR BIAFRA STATE FOR NOW,BUT WILL DO IF FG FAIL TO ADJUST THINGS AND MAKE EVERYONE TO HAVE THE SENSES OF BELONG. THEN WHEN BIAFRAN TOOK ARMS IT LEFT FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHICH WAY DO YOU WANT TO FOLLOW BIAFRA OR CHAD OR NIGER EVEN U CAN GO TO MALI AS I AM CARELESS TO KNOW WHERE YOU WISH TO BELONG, ACCORDING TO OJUKWU HE SAID BIAFRA GOALS IS TO MAKE ALL BLACKS MAN TO HAVE THE SENSES OF BELONGING.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by mikepeace(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
ismhab:

These time around we gonna use drone to defeat the mother f.u.c.kers called biafrans, so that we cannot lost a single soldier, let them go ahead and proclaim, they will see fire, Nigeria of 2011 is not that of 1966.

Aboki u are a big fool
Where have u been hiding from BOKO HARAM? Dont worry they will soon catch u and butcher u like ur type has been.
NAMA SOKOTO
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
9ja_I_hail:

HOW DO YOU THINK THE DRONE WILL ROLL AGAINST THE BIAFRANS? DON'T BE FAST TO REJOICE BECAUSE IS NOT GONNA ROLL IN YOUR FAVOUR RATHER IT WILL ROLL AGAINST YOU. IF USA COULD ALLOW BIAFRANS TO ESTABLISH BIAFRA HOUSE IN WASHINGTON DC MAY 2001 AS WELL AS BIAFRA RADIO WHICH BROADCAST 3 TIMES A WEEK THEN YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE CLEAR SIGN OF WHAT USA SAID THAT NIGERIA WILL BE DIVIDED BY 2015. 1966 IS NOT THE SAME WITH 2011. WE ALL NEED TO TASK FG TO BALANCE THE INJUSTICE OR ELSE I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE TO SEE THIS COUNTRY GOING INTO SECOND CIVIL WAR ESPECIALLY THE DEATH OF OJUKWU COULD BRING ANOTHER DAVID IN BIAFRAN .

YOU CAN FOLLOW THE LINK TO SEE IT YOUR SELF THAT BIAFRA WAS INDEED OPENED IN USA WASHINGTON DC ON 29 SEPTEMBER SATURDAY 2001.

AS WELL AS BIAFRA RADIO NOT VERY FAR FROM WHITE HOUSE

http://www./biafrahouseopens.htm
Don't mind them, U.S has predicted that Nigeria is going to divide and they will do anything to see that come to reality. Any reprisal attack from Easterners will lead to end of Nigeria.(make everybody answer em papa name whether Biafra, Odua, Arewa or any other group.) i wonder why they don't want Biafrans to secede even when some eediots here are claiming that there is no oil in Biafra land. Two or more countries living in peace are better than one country always at war.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
this time, i no friends in marines that are ready 2 drop some bomb on them forkers they cant wait cool cool example

ALL THESE NIGERIANS BOKO HARAMS WEY DEM  cool cool cool cool

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Challas(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ebe a na-aga!!!

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by KINGwax(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

Don't mind them, U.S has predicted that Nigeria is going to divide and they will do anything to see that come to reality. Any reprisal attack from Easterners will lead to end of Nigeria.(make everybody answer em papa name whether Biafra, Odua, Arewa or any other group.) i wonder why they don't want Biafrans to secede even when some eediots here are claiming that there is no oil in Biafra land. Two or more countries living in peace are better than one country always at war.
foolishness won't let people think. If u.s.a supported u people to break, what good comes out of u.s-supported state? Ugh? They needed d oil. And i'm sure your greedy leaders will be ready to oblige. One question, if then, ojukwu succeed in breaking off, who wields the power, who controls the oil? You? No, i guess it's him. Bottom line, nobody fights for anybody, u.s fights for nobody, ojukwu fights for nobody- every fuc.king person is selfish!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
UP BOKO HARAMS, but they are still our enemies they should stay in the north,keep it up,it will be your last days when you come to our territory, i promise you haram boys we will give you NAZI treatment beware. even our enemies across the border will get hit too. these boys are our people for more than 2000 yrs they were their during BIAFRA, and now they will do the cleansing for us eye on an eye

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by KINGwax(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
umechuma:

You are obviously an ignorant Nigeria who underestimates the prowess of the Ndigbo.Igbo are in every best military around the world and biggest arms dealer in West Africa and are waiting to defend Baifra when necessary.Nigeria should not provoke Ndigbo to start biafra liberation phase two because we will wipe out Nigeria in 7 days.
provoke my arss! Eediot, who d pigs do u think u are?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by LeMolar: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
KINGwax:

provoke my arss! Eediot, who d pigs do u think u are?

Shut up Ewu Yoruba
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nigerians and face-service. They decided to wait till the man died, 40 years, after the war, to do this? See what joblessness does to people.

Why didn't they do this last election? I mean these are probably some of the same bunch that handed about 90 something percent of the votes in that state to the current President. So what is this procession for?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by DonaldsN(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
I am a 100% IGBO, but this issue of secession, am so not in support of it. Its high time we got up to build our nation to greatness. Its high time we the youths united against those corrupt officials who are playing with our future. How can we be talking about seceding when the rest of the world is talkin about coalescence? Have we forgotten dat 2heads are better dan one? Y are we so excited about going into war with ourselves? Have u checked d aftermath of wars in other countries? Do we think its as easy as we say it? How could we have lost touch with the reality that this Biafra stuff WON'T AND CAN NEVER WORK? Gosh!! How could i have forgotten, Jesus said it, these are d signs of end time "there shall be wars and rumours of wars". Pls let us always remember, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. One Nigeria forever
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
Donalds N:

I am a 100% IGBO, but this issue of secession, am so not in support of it. Its high time we got up to build our nation to greatness. Its high time we the youths united against those corrupt officials who are playing with our future. How can we be talking about seceding when the rest of the world is talkin about coalescence? Have we forgotten dat 2heads are better dan one? Y are we so excited about going into war with ourselves? Have u checked d aftermath of wars in other countries? Do we think its as easy as we say it? How could we have lost touch with the reality that this Biafra stuff WON'T AND CAN NEVER WORK? Gosh!! How could i have forgotten, Jesus said it, these are d signs of end time "there shall be wars and rumours of wars". Pls let us always remember, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. One Nigeria forever
my brother that's what we are fighting for, but our enemies are fighting it but for how long? and soon we tell them enough of their nonsense is just a matter of time  cool cool

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Melinde: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

Ibos will always chicken out nytime there is about to be anytin +ve in Nigeria, this is the time for them to start boasting about biafra this, biafra that again.
U guys should all wake up and stop being childish, biafra will hardly work this time around, u guys got nothing to make the western power side with biafra, u got no oil, u got no friends and u r too proud to make one. Your best bet is to join southern Nigeria and continue the struggle u guys sabotaged in '66.

shut up, ewu
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
executinal:

Ojukwu spirit will continue to leave on his people

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Areosapien(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
I dey laugh this Sheyguy illiterate. From your dumb rants above, it's pretty obvious you've never stepped foot outside that Makoko slum or whatever Yoruba bush village it is you languish.
Cuz when you said "You got no oil"? I realized you were just a shallow illiterate for real. Cuz if you weren't, then you would've known for sure that Imo and Abia ARE oil producing states grin. If we were to isolate the South East from the rest of the country, then the oil produced by these two states would be enough not just to sustain the entire South East, but also serve as decent foreign revenue. I bet you didn't know that, did ya?
Coupled with that, the large deposits of coal in Enugu, when hydrogenated, would also produce that same oil you lazy worthless animals glorify to high heavens. How else do you think South Africa produces her oil?
And as if that isn't enough, the massive gas reserves recently discovered in Anambra is also enough to sustain the economy.
You see? When GoLOST split the East, he thought he was going to successfully render us insolvent. But as Baba God dey work things, it has turned out to not be the case.
It's only a question of time before the ultimate happens. And I'd really like to see who would want to align with you spineless Yoruba gutter pigs, after history has shown you to not just be a backstabber to the South East, but also a greedy cowardly traitor to the South South and yourselves. Una time dey come.

Abiola 2.0 is coming again grin
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
Donalds N:

Nwokem move over. Which "One Nigeria", is it the Boko haram bombs that are going off every second that makes us One Nigeria or the annual annihilation in North. Not two heads, but two "good" heads are better than one. Over 40years after the civil war, what improvement do we have to show as One Nigeria. Has the killings stopped? Is it not yet obvious to you that we are not the same people and cannot live as one. What is wrong is wrong and pushing harder will never make it right. Anyways, am sure you and your family are beneficiary to the Nigeria system, cos I dont see why a good reasoning person would still want to remain in a failed system.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dear God

Its your humble servant Alusi Okija. I am begging you to afflict these MASSOB boys with the foolishness to try something stupid enough to make the Nigerian Police open fire and wipe away these fools from amongst us. Dear God, ever since that coward Ojukwu led us astray, I have been looking forward to a day when your justice would prevail. Please lord, on the day that MASSOB decides to act a fool, please let Uwazuruike, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Uba and Torch1 amongst other eediots be present. I pray you bless the Nigerian Police with steady hands, anoint their AK-47's to be as deadly as Davids slingshot. Father let no bullet of the Nigerian police miss hitting a MASSOB target. Father God use the Death of Ojukwu as a point of contact to kill off the remaining fools left. And in the end, let the entire SE be left with young men and women, who can see beyond themselves, full of love, wisdom and understanding. Young men and women who can bring about change without mass blood shed. Men and women who can look beyond the errors of our fore-fathers and like Joshua take the entire eastern states to the promise land.

Thank you baba.

Your Son Okija, praying through Jesus christ.

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by manchy7531: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
You are obviously an ignorant Nigeria who underestimates the prowess of the Ndigbo.Igbo are in every best military around the world and biggest arms dealer in West Africa and are waiting to defend Baifra when necessary.Nigeria should not provoke Ndigbo to start biafra liberation phase two because we will wipe out Nigeria in 7 days.

My direct cousin is in the us navy and my ex roommate in school also join his elder brother in the army.we have alot of them.they should not mess with us this time around cos its gonna be bloody.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by 9jaIhail(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dear God

Its your humble servant Alusi Okija. I am begging you to afflict these MASSOB boys with the foolishness to try something silly enough to make the Nigerian Police open fire and wipe away these fools from amongst us. Dear God, ever since that coward Ojukwu led us astray, I have been looking forward to a day when your justice would prevail. Please lord, on the day that MASSOB decides to act a fool, please let Uwazuruike, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Uba and Torch1 amongst other eediots be present. I pray you bless the Nigerian Police with steady hands, anoint their AK-47's to be as deadly as Davids slingshot. Father let no bullet of the Nigerian police miss hitting a MASSOB target. Father God use the Death of Ojukwu as a point of contact to kill off the remaining fools left. And in the end, let the entire SE be left with young men and women, who can see beyond themselves, full of love, wisdom and understanding. Young men and women who can bring about change without mass blood shed. Men and women who can look beyond the errors of our fore-fathers and like Joshua take the entire eastern states to the promise land.

Thank you baba.

Amen!!

YOU ARE A BIG JOKE OF THE CENTURY. AL HARAM AKA BOKO HARAM
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^

DO you want me to include your name on Gods hit list?!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by okijajuju2: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
I just fkced my mama before cumming (ops!) coming here! the toto sweeeeetttttt! shocked
HAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAA!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by okijajuju2: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Original arusi Okija the great ogwugwu akpu has sworn to capture all fake representatives!
first, we smoke them out of their holes, we get them running, then we catch them! HAHAHAHAHAHA! angry angry
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by okijajuju2: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dear God

Its your humble servant Alusi Okija. I am begging you to afflict these MASSOB boys with the foolishness to try something silly enough to make the Nigerian Police open fire and wipe away these fools from amongst us. Dear God, ever since that coward Ojukwu led us astray, I have been looking forward to a day when your justice would prevail. Please lord, on the day that MASSOB decides to act a fool, please let Uwazuruike, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Uba and Torch1 amongst other eediots be present. I pray you bless the Nigerian Police with steady hands, anoint their AK-47's to be as deadly as Davids slingshot. Father let no bullet of the Nigerian police miss hitting a MASSOB target. Father God use the Death of Ojukwu as a point of contact to kill off the remaining fools left. And in the end, let the entire SE be left with young men and women, who can see beyond themselves, full of love, wisdom and understanding. Young men and women who can bring about change without mass blood shed. Men and women who can look beyond the errors of our fore-fathers and like Joshua take the entire eastern states to the promise land.

Thank you baba.

Amen!!

I will send my faithful servant Udo to pay you a visit soon.
Afo g'eto gi soon soon!

Ogwugwu akpu has spoken! cool
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dear God

Thank you baba.

Amen!!

lol

Areosapien:

I dey laugh this Sheyguy illiterate. From your dumb rants above, it's pretty obvious you've never stepped foot outside that Makoko slum or whatever Yoruba bush village it is you languish.
Cuz when you said "You got no oil"? I realized you were just a shallow illiterate for real. Cuz if you weren't, then you would've known for sure that Imo and Abia ARE oil producing states grin. If we were to isolate the South East from the rest of the country, then the oil produced by these two states would be enough not just to sustain the entire South East, but also serve as decent foreign revenue. I bet you didn't know that, did ya?
Coupled with that, the large deposits of coal in Enugu, when hydrogenated, would also produce that same oil you lazy worthless animals glorify to high heavens. How else do you think South Africa produces her oil?
And as if that isn't enough, the massive gas reserves recently discovered in Anambra is also enough to sustain the economy.
You see? When GoLOST split the East, he thought he was going to successfully render us insolvent. But as Baba God dey work things, it has turned out to not be the case.
It's only a question of time before the ultimate happens. And I'd really like to see who would want to align with you spineless Yoruba gutter pigs, after history has shown you to not just be a backstabber to the South East, but also a greedy cowardly traitor to the South South and yourselves. Una time dey come.

[size=14pt]
i pity ur proud and ignorant generation, do u call what is in abia and imo commercial quantity of oil maybe u av never bordered to check it up what u have can't serve ur energy needs talkle$s of exporting it.
Ibos who cant produce nada wants to go into arm game Do u tink made in china riffles or nnewi assembled one will last u guys 3 yrs. I pity ur whole generation.[/size]
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Kizilala: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

You think Igbos are cowards like u people?Nkita ara
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Kizilala: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dear God

Thank you baba.

Amen!!

Another fool
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Kizilala: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Areosapien:

Don't mind that dirty yoruba illiterate.He is just exhibiting their legendary ignorance and absolute stupidity.They go nowhere and still have the audacity to talk.Deranged skunk
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dear God

Thank you baba.

Amen!!
Aboki, May Amadioha visit you with thunder. Jobless Alj harem, eediot. Do you know Jesus Christ at all, he is not ur Muhammad(a paedo-phile a.k.a child rapist) don't use Jesus name invain, Why not pray to ur Allah so that Nigeria Police will wipe away those useless Almajiris(Jihadists/Boko haram boys). Alj harem, do you even know where Okija Shrine is located in Okija community Mmadu carton/Ewu can beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos AD Governorship Candidate Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu’s Victory In Court / Peter Obi Hails The Release Of Kaduna School Children / Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.