Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra (12377 Views)

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
bloody cowards, always sticking their nose on things that not in their level, the war was B/W Hausa Fulani and BIAFRA
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

You must be having a laugh if you want to equate the Nigerian Civil war to some "bow and arrow" fight between neighbouring villages.

This time, there might be no time to pose for a camera shot. Honestly, I would be glad the day you guys learn to stand for your rights. Abacha locked up all the yoruba Generals and disrespected you guys in so many ways and nothing happened, rather some of your elders went to Abuja to collect some "egunje" for another "gbedu"

This is what Ojukwu failed to realise and this is why he lost. The idea is always the same, it is the weaponry that changes, and the idea is to inflict maximum damage on your enemy and defeat him. Yorubas are aware of this and maybe that is why we don't glorify violence. You cannot turn around and naively ask your enemy to feed you!!!
Dumb, dumb, dumb!!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Remember this man

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374546_Benjamin_Adekunle_1_jpg066d32b392e83706af4d0d06b9cc303b

I do. grin

The fall of Owerri into rebel hands was to lead to the loss of Adekunle's Command. It had been on the books for quite some time, but Gowon was exercising his usual caution or, some would say, indecision. When it finally happened, it took a distinctly Nigerian hue. All three field Commanders were changed and replaced by officers from the same areas. Thus, Colonel Obasanjo, a Yoruba, replaced Colonel Adekunle (another Yoruba) and Colonels Bisalla and Jallo (from the 'North') took over from Haruna and Shuwa (both from the 'North) in Divisions 1 and 2, respectively.

The loss of his Command was very painful to Colonel Adekunle. The send-off party given him by his officers was a very emotional affair on the part of the "Black Scorpion." He wept openly. He had built the Division from, scratch, had won significant military successes, had become a national hero and had obtained international attention.

Colonel Adekunle's last days in Port Harcourt were marked by a debilitating loss of morale occasioned by his first defeat during the war: the loss of Owerri. Also, the Colonel's disputes with Army Headquarters were matched by his most able lieutenants, Lt. Colonels Akinrinade and Alabi-Isama. Even Colonel Ally, his suave, soft-spoken second-in-command, the ebullient and highly-intelligent Major Innih and other senior officers in the field had begun to feel disenchanted with the handling of the war by their G.O.C.; and most of the junior officers and men had almost forgotten about the war and were acting more like soldiers of fortune, looting the areas under their control and luxuriating in the spoils of war
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

bloody cowards, always sticking their nose on things that not in their level, the war was B/W Hausa Fulani and BIAFRA

O boy it was between Nigeria vs biafara so stop trippin.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

same oh same, you talk with sense at all? tell your father to tell u the truth, Nigeria feed from us either u like it or not,why do u think western media even show river state as igbo speaking state? little boy run back to your room and read books even my state alone have abundance in natural  gas, which your whole SW state put together cannot reach it.

abundance ? Na today ? Ur harlot-producing culture is no match for where i come from, i can see u av resorted to father this and that in ur posts because father-figures in ur tribe r not existent.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
Chyz*:

Got ask Abacha's son the people his father made escape into benin rep and fly away to london,etc. Ask him how many they were also. Go to IBB and ask him what happened to the guy who he gave three options Jail, Death, or go into exile.

The people his father chased to exile were not soldiers, they had neither troops nor ammunitions. How hard is it to terrorise a few civillians when you have a whole army at your command. Even a dumb arse like Abacha can do that.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
we didn't ask our enemies to feed us,our enemies did a food blockade on us why blocking our food channels? does it concern you? if u say u remain neutral why participating on a war indirectly,think you will not get a pay back you must be dreaming. cool
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

same oh same, you talk with sense at all? tell your father to tell u the truth, Nigeria feed from us either u like it or not,why do u think western media even show river state as igbo speaking state? little boy run back to your room and read books even my state alone have abundance in natural  gas, which your whole SW state put together cannot reach it.

. . . . . . ? ? ?
Idiotic set of pple brake up from naija and see ur arse on fire.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by OneNaira6: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

I don't know why my Igbo folks on NL like to waste thier energy arguing about Civil war with these cowards that never fought any war,  It is obvious that Nigeria-Biafra civil war was fought between Biafrans(Easterners) and Nigerians(Hausa-Fulani). T[b]hese cowards only know how to brag on the pages of news papers and internent. They should continue kissing Hausa-Fulani arse for all i care.[/b]

GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

. . . . . . ? ? ?
Idiotic set of pple brake up from naija and see your arse on fire.
2015 around the corner boyyyyyyyy and you cant do poo embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by aljharem3: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

Okija juju=Alj harem,  He is not good in Igbo language, if you be real nwa afor just read his signature and you will understand better. We have two people using the word "Okija juju as thier user name,  One is Okija-juju(Alj harem, typical Aboki) and the other is Okija*juju(this one is a real igbo dude). Always be observant and you will understand what am saying. Okija-juju(Alj harem) use to claim that he is an Ikwerre man but when i asked him to speak ikwerre he denied being ikwerre man saying that he is Anambrarian, now can he speak Okija dialect for us to hear? what makes you think Okija-juju(Alj harem) is an Igbo man? Assuming i know how to speak Yoruba, does that makes me a Yoruba man??
grin  how can i be okija juju

na wa o

even okila juju would be laughing at ur ignorace grin grin grin

okija aka alj harem  grin grin grin
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
Aigbofa:

The people his father chased to exile were not soldiers, that had neither troops nor ammunitions. How hard is it to terrorise civillians when you have a whole army at your command. Even a dumb arse like Abacha can do that.

Excuses excuses. Now Ojukwu was a soldier and not a "rebel" like you called him before? Any who, that "rebel" Ojukwu was a "rebel" just like the people who ran out of the country from Abacha. And dude, everybody had a gun in nigeria then brother.And yes they had "troops" as well they were called the Gani Adams and the OPC band.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

we didn't ask our enemies to feed us,our enemies did a food blockade on us why blocking our food channels? does it concern you? if u say u remain neutral why participating on a war indirectly,think you will not get a pay back you must be dreaming. cool

Remain Neutral yet attack Ore in the SW?

Remain Neutral yet attack the mid west

neutral ko reverse ni
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Remain Neutral yet attack Ore in the SW?

Since when did the west Region have an army like the rest of the major 2 regions? Attack Ore as if the Biafrans had anything again yorubas or their land. Gowon Attack Biafra so Biafra after clearly in clear war was headed straight for that capital city of Lagos brother. I laugh at your choice of words "attack Ore". In fact since the war was between "North and East" what were yoruba soldiers doing joining the Northerner soldiers attacking the East even before the Biafrans went to Ore? Is that not invading our land first? think about it my man.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by seanet02: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
ibo no dey think sha
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Chyz*:

Excuses excuses. Now Ojukwu was a soldier and not a "rebel" like you called him before? Any who, that "rebel" Ojukwu was a "rebel" just like the people who ran out of the country from Abacha. And dude, everybody had a gun in nigeria then brother.And yes they had "troops" as well they were called the Gani Adams and the OPC band.

I didn't know Ojukwu was a civillian! And I didn't know he was only pro democracy activist as well. Poor innocent mekus.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
Aigbofa:

I didn't know Ojukwu was a civillian! And I didn't know he was only pro democracy activist as well. Poor innocent mekus.

Excuses excuses. Any who, dueces.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
cowards cool
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

. . . . . . ? ? ?
Idiotic set of pple brake up from naija and see your arse on fire.

You guys make me laugh in Odua. As if the Nigeria structure is favoring you guys, but do you really have an option? Even if the whole yorubas are wiped out, trust me nothing is gonna happen except that pages of the dailies will be increased., you cant even declare Odua for just 24hours.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
ikemba older brother Emanuel ojukwu cool cool

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

You guys make me laugh in Odua. As if the Nigeria structure is favoring you guys, but do you really have an option? Even if the whole yorubas are wiped out, trust me nothing is gonna happen except that pages of the dailies will be increased., you cant even declare Odua for just 24hours.

See ibo sense! You want to achieve Biafra through the back door? Mba we can see through you.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^Does your opinion count. You do what your almajiri masters tell you to do.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ChinenyeN(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
hmph, na only MASSOB police fit gather courage for *shakes head* . . and some people are here wondering who gives a kobo about Biafra. Evidently, Nigeria does. It gives many kobos.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

ikemba older brother Emanuel ojukwu cool cool

cool
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

Odua . . . . . .lol
the yorubas dont have reason to declare one yet, they av not gotten up one day to massacre their brothers and ally, yorubas have no reason to be afraid at all, u guys should be afraid u r being killed in libya, in the north and everywhere, u women are being taken to europe for prostitussion on a weekly basis ur guys r no better either , once beaten twice shy. . . . . Lol
forever-inferior-ideeots have a nice day being a Nigerian anyway . . . . E-buddy . . . . .lol
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
ChinenyeN:

hmph, na only MASSOB police fit gather courage for *shakes head* . . and some people are here wondering who gives a kobo about Biafra. Evidently, Nigeria does. It gives many kobos.

Thank you.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

Odua . . . . . .lol
the yorubas dont have reason to declare one yet, they av not gotten up one day to massacre their brothers and ally, yorubas have no reason to be afraid at all, u guys should be afraid u r being killed in libya, in the north and everywhere, u women are being taken to europe for prostitussion on a weekly basis your guys r no better either , once beaten twice shy. . . . . Lol
forever-inferior-ideeots have a nice day being a Nigerian anyway . . . . E-buddy . . . . .lol

In Libya? Sorry we are not muslims,unlike you all.

Your people haven't been massacre? I guess you must not remember the names of Abacha and IBB. Ask yourself or find out what gave birth to the OPC and why/because of whom they did they change their mission from secession to "protect yoruba land".

Most of the southern tribal people being taken out in the north are yorubas.Forgot already?

The women bring taken to eaurope for prostitution are the edo women,not igbo. Need a newspaper? Walk outside.

Learn to stop making loose comments.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ikemba of iboland is sleeping . . . . . pls keep quite guys . . . . . dont remind im of his evil deeds . . . . .lol
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
alj_harem:

grin  how can i be okija juju

na wa o

even okila juju would be laughing at your ignorace grin grin grin

okija aka alj harem  grin grin grin
lol, Keep on deluding yourself not me, as long as NL is concern Alj harem=Okija-juju, if other wise let him defend himself! Am waiting. Aboki/Ewu can beer.
High_Chief:

nwanne! You get energy to waste on these cowards that only know how to rant on internent and news papers. Sometimes i wonder which tribe own Kwara state, Hausa-Fulani Muslims will soon take over Osun and Oyo state while the owners of the lands keep on kissing thier arse. Thank God that few among them are now reasoning like real men and not cowards. Imagine Asiwaju Tinubu calling for Sovereign National Conference?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Chyz*:

In Libya? Sorry we are not muslims,unlike you all.

Your people haven't been massacre? I guess you must not remember the names of Abacha and IBB. Ask yourself or find out what gave birth to the OPC and why/because of whom they did they change their mission from secession to "protect yoruba land".

Most of the southern tribal people being taken out in the north are yorubas.Forgot already?

The women bring taken to eaurope for prostitution are the edo women,not igbo. Need a newspaper? Walk outside.

Learn to stop making loose comments.

suddenly ur drug dealing & aluminium stealing bros have become muslims, ur women from east av also become edo chicks ? And your whole generation minus 3 million have become non-ibos. I will make u deny being ibo first b4 denying ever a being human being . . . . . . .lol
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

nwanne! You get energy to waste on these cowards that only know how to raant on internent and news papers. Sometimes i wonder which tribe own Kwara state, Hausa-Fulani Muslims will soon take over Osun and Oyo state while the owners of the lands keep on kissing thier arse. Thank God that few among them are now reasoning like real men and not cowards. Imagine Asiwaju Tinubu calling for Sovereign National Conference?

while the ibos run away from home abi?
Leaderless ideeots, ojukwu who is foolish enuf to try be a hero amongs u guys has been subdued and humilated, headless goats.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

while the ibos run away from home abi?
Leaderless ideeots, ojukwu who is foolish enuf to try be a hero amongs u guys has been subdued and humilated, headless goats.
my friend shut ur AMALA stinking polluted mouth,must you comment?everything na joke bad blood embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume / Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets / Peter Obi Hails The Release Of Kaduna School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.