Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra (12380 Views)

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by LeMolar: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

my friend shut your AMALA stinking polluted mouth,must you comment?everything na joke bad blood embarassed

Shut up you dirty mouth Ewu Yoruba
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
Some people on NL get Cow brain, you can indicate them through thier post/reply. Is better you don't reply them becos they love to bark like Bingo but can't bite, Cowards!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by muyoto: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
some poeople can be soo funny
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

Some people on NL get Cow brain, you can indicate them through thier post/reply. Is better you don't reply them becos they love to bark like Bingo but can't bite, Cowards!

You have a point there bro. I think they were actually plucked from the tree
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by lagcity(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ibos have the biggest loudmouth cowards in Africa. Can someone pls tell me when Massob puccies are gonna pick up AKs and fight like men? Stop screaming "nonviolence" when you are being shot like antelope. even the re.tarded 20 naira naija police are smart enough not to mess with OPC.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by lagcity(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
And what's up with Ralph EwuZuruike sending massob puccies to go beat up the poor Biafran? are they not supposed to be on the same side? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin very confused ppl
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by asha80(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
lagcity:

Ibos have the biggest loudmouth cowards in Africa. Can someone pls tell me when Massob puccies are gonna pick up AKs and fight like men? Stop screaming "nonviolence" when you are being shot like antelope. even the re.tarded 20 naira naija police are smart enough not to mess with OPC.

yep the same way yorubas in kaduna were crying in 2000 that the igbos in kaduna at that time did not help them from getting slaughtered by the hausas in thst deadly riot.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by lagcity(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
asha 80:

yep the same way yorubas in kaduna were crying in 2000 that the igbos in kaduna at that time did not help them from getting slaughtered by the hausas in thst deadly riot.

for where? Yoruba never seeks alliance. we are not Igbos who want ppl to hold their hand. Yoruba was killing hausa in Ibadan in 2000 and Igbos ran away cheesy. i mean the thing no even concern igbos yet they ran away, so what shld Hausaman do when igbos are running away? very funny cowards.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

You have a point there bro. I think they were actually plucked from the tree
ak47mann:

my friend shut your AMALA stinking polluted mouth,must you comment?everything na joke bad blood embarassed
u call some1 here coward but u can't name him/her, now that's the real definition of a coward.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by asha80(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
lagcity:

for where? Yoruba never seeks alliance. we are not Igbos who want ppl to hold their hand. Yoruba was killing hausa in Ibadan in 2000 and Igbos ran away cheesy. i mean the thing no even concern igbos yet they ran away, so what shld Hausaman do when igbos are running away? very funny cowards.

exactly why should they be there when the issue does not concern them?you want them to be caught in the middle?unlike in kaduna where all from south was fair game?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by igbo2011(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
These people need to stop. One Nigeria. We should start uniting instead of dividing.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
igbo2011:

These people need to stop. One Nigeria. We should start uniting instead of dividing.
praise masterrs Jesusssss. . . . . A user with Igbo2011 supporting one Nigeria that's a big one.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Librate(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
lagcity:

read ur comments again
dnt u think u av no future? ngwerre ocha
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 2:37am On Dec 02, 2011
[b]GREAT NZEOGWU  [/b]cool cool cool

Nzeogwu: In the North, no. In the South, yes. We were five in number, and initially we knew quite clearly what we wanted to do. We had a short list of people who were either undesirable for the future progress of the country or who by their positions at the time had to be sacrificed for peace and stability. Tribal considerations were completely out of our minds at this stage. But we had a set-back in the execution. Both of us in the North did our best. But the other three who were stationed in the South failed because of incompetence and misguided considerations in the eleventh hour. The most senior among them was in charge of a whole brigade and had all the excuse and opportunity in the world to mobilize his troops anywhere, anyhow and any time. He did it badly. In Lagos, even allowing for one or two genuine mistakes, the job was badly done. The Mid-West was never a big problem. But in the East, our major target, nothing practically was done. He and the others let us down.

Ejindu: You must have anticipated that Gen. Ironsi would let you down in the end. Why did you surrender to him the way you did?

Nzeogwu: I was being sensible. The last thing we desired was unnecessary waste of life. If I had stuck to my guns there would have been a civil war, and as the official head of the Army, he would have split the loyalty of my men. Again, you must remember that the British and other foreigners were standing by to help him. Our purpose was to change our country and make it a place we could be proud to call our home, not to wage war.

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by CyberG: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2011
You guys just voted in a SE/SS President in Jonastan Gooluck, or are you tired of the democracy you helped to install just a few months ago?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by safarigirl(f): 3:24am On Dec 02, 2011
Don't know why people are venting on NL, i've never heard ☺₣ Ǟ war on net, please take ♈ōU̶̲̥̅̊я grievances to the streets ǡŋ₫ join thise campaigning for or against BIAFRA, stop pouring verbal acid on each other abeg,meanwhile merry xmas to the Biafrans, Oduans ǡŋ₫ Arewa
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2011
CyberG:

You guys just voted in a SE/SS President in Jonastan Gooluck, or are you tired of the democracy you helped to install just a few months ago?
And you guys in SW/NC voted for who?? Every blame is on SE/SS pple and yet you guys will not let them to secede. Hypocrites!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen, the worlds famous Ogbunigwe (popularly refered to by biafran apologists as a guided surface to surface missile). This weapon was best known to the biafran soldiers as the widow-maker cos it was known to kill both the handler and more often than none miss the target.

With such crude weapons, I wonder if most of the deaths on the Biafran side during the war were actually done by the Nigerian soldiers or caused by "friendly fire/ogbunigwe-suicide".  undecided

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by asha80(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2011
Okija_juju:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the worlds famous Ogbunigwe (popularly refered to by biafran apologists as a guided surface to surface missile). This weapon was best known to the biafran soldiers as the widow-maker cos it was known to kill both the handler and more often than none miss the target.

With such crude weapons, I wonder if most of the deaths on the Biafran side during the war were actually done by the Nigerian soldiers or caused by "friendly fire/ogbunigwe-suicide".  undecided

nigerian soldiers did not kill anyone.they simply stood and watch the ogbunigwe as it killed biafran soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Areosapien(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2011
asha 80:

nigerian soldiers did not kill anyone.they simply stood and watch the ogbunigwe as it killed biafran soldiers.

I guess you didn't know you were logged in as Asha 80 when you made this post grin
Operator, over to you.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
Areosapien:

I guess you didn't know you were logged in as Asha 80 when you made this post grin
Operator, over to you.

asha 80:

aerosapien, nice observation there.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
Areosapien:

Operator, over to you.

Nice one. Keep bursting them nwanne
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Lovine: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
Can they disperse Boko Haram?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2011
@OP,

Please change the the "u" to "i", please don't misinterpret the name of my hometown.

Back to topic, seriously, it's not every post yall should respond to, please, it sure ain't worth it.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by aljharem3: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
High_Chief:

Nice one. Keep bursting them nwanne
Areosapien:

Operator, over to you.

I though okija juju was alj harem

wonder no go end for this planet
grin grin grin
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by luc26(f): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Itz abt time
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
chino11: This legend- Ojukwu was not a ordinary. I just had from sources in Awka that the giant may not be buried after all, because of his importance to the Igbo nation and Nigeria at large, he maybe in embalmed Moseleun for future generation to draw inspiration on his legendary, bravery and above all his intellect.
Yes, our great leader was embalmed and carefully displayed in a well protected museum... cool
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2017
The call for Biafra seccession started after Jonathan lost the election...oh wait...
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by SaiNigeria: 4:20am On Sep 17, 2017
No be today e start
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by 1Rebel: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2017
trolley:
The call for Biafra seccession started after Jonathan lost the election...oh wait...

Don't mind these shameless oily people.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Yyeske(m): 4:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Get the Biafra now na
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2017
1Rebel:

Don't mind these shameless oily people.

In their attempt to rewrite history, they peddle alternative facts to those who do not know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo / Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume / Thugs Vandalise Atiku’s Campaign Office In Gombe, Set PDP Secretariat On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.