Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra (12376 Views)

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
Benjamin Adekunle would have useful in this case

"[size=18pt]I want see no Red Cross, no caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionaey and no United Nations delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that don't move[/size]"

-----Benjamin Adekunle

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374546_Benjamin_Adekunle_1_jpg066d32b392e83706af4d0d06b9cc303b
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
With the number of "My brother/ndi igbo are in the US Marines" I have heard, it sounds as if when the war starts, those america wonders would come back here to fight for you. And if they do, na mosquito go kill dem even before mopol reach. Not to talk of the able Nigerian Army!! Africas finest.

I am proud of Nigeria and no place else.

sheyguy:

[size=14pt]
i pity your proud and ignorant generation, do u call what is in abia and imo commercial quantity of oil maybe u av never bordered to check it up what u have can't serve your energy needs talkle$s of exporting it.
Ibos who cant produce nada wants to go into arm game Do u tink made in china riffles or nnewi assembled one will last u guys 3 yrs. I pity your whole generation.[/size]

Bros!!

These children think that war is "Call of Duty" or "Mordern Warfare".  I pity them. If they had any sense, they would have enquired from Ojukwu what he saw that made him run. BIAFRA was a failure from the very start. If Biafra had succeeded, MEND would have come into existence by 1975 and by now, Biafra would be worse than Sudan. Even amongst the Igbo states, we still discriminate based on stupid things like Osu, whos the real igbo, where the anscestral home is and other trivial non-issues, imagine what would have happened when they had to start dealing with the Ijaws, Uhrobos, kalabari, e.t.c. The mind set of ndi igbo I am seeing today, is the mindset of the Rwandan Hutus and they would have looked at the entire south-south as "cockroaches" that should be wiped out. The oil is not an issue here until they realize that everything in Imo State and Abia does not equate to half the onshore deposit of Bayelsa then the real hatered would begin. Would a south-south man had become president as easy as that in Biafra?! NO!

Lets wake up, Biafra was not going to be  the Utopia it was touted it will be. It was just a foolish idea, borne out of foolishness and greed by a power hungry general.

Kizilala:

Another fool

Thank you sir, I hope God remembers you as well in my prayers.  angry

Torch1:

Aboki, May Amadioha visit you with thunder. Jobless Alj harem, eediot. Do you know Jesus Christ at all, he is not your Muhammad(a paedo-phile a.k.a child despoiler) don't use Jesus name invain, Why not pray to your Allah so that Nigeria Police will wipe away those useless Almajiris(Jihadists/Boko haram boys). Alj harem, do you even know where Okija Shrine is located in Okija community Mmadu carton/Ewu can beer.

The God of Shedrach, Mishak and Okija is greater than what ever idol you worship. Your days are numbered, the restoration of ndi Igbo to their pride and place in Nigeria is on the way and for that to happen, narrow-minded f'ucks like you have got to go.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Benjamin Adekunle would have useful in this case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/374546_Benjamin_Adekunle_1_jpg066d32b392e83706af4d0d06b9cc303b

This is one of those days I wish I was in the army. An opportuinity to shoot some re-tards. angry
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by pazienza(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
You guys should not mistake okija juju for alj harem,alj harem can't speak good igbo,okija juju/alusi is ndu chucks.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
biafran artillery dangerously!!!! weapon MASS KILLER that minced them 200.000 unfit rat tag Nigeria soldiers 

PIX ON THE WAY

OGBUNAIGWE bombs s AND MORTARS
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ismhab(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
Let the ndi-igbo that are in the american marines be kill by the talibans in afganistan and the iraqi warlords, wahala fall on them, they join the marine just because they want to become american citizens, foooools.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
BIAFRAN TROOPS IN ACTION cheesy

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by chino11(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
Biafra lives in every Igboman
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen, the worlds famous Ogbunigwe (popularly reffered to biafran apologists as a guided surface to surface missile). This weapon was best known to the biafran soldiers as the widow-maker cos it was known to kill both the handler and more often than none miss the target.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ismhab(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
Is the population of igbo up to 300,000 in the world let us eliminate them, so that world will be a nice place to leave and enjoy.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
chino11:

Biafra lives in every Igboman

Apparently not in Okija Juju, and probably many more.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the worlds famous Ogbunigwe (popularly reffered to biafran apologists as a guided surface to surface missile). This weapon was best known to the biafran soldiers as the widow-maker cos it was known to kill both the handler and more often than none miss the target.

Guy, you will kill me with laughter this morning!
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Areosapien(f): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
i pity your proud and ignorant
generation, do u call what is in
abia and imo commercial
quantity of oil maybe u av never
bordered to check it up what u
have can't serve your energy
needs talkle$s of exporting it.
Ibos who cant produce nada
wants to go into arm game
Do u tink made in china riffles or
nnewi assembled one will last u
guys 3 yrs. I pity your whole
generation

This is exactly why I keep saying you glorified illiterates in YorubaLand should try stepping foot outside your mudhouses before opening your rotten bowels to speak. As ignorant as you are, you still haven't been able to present any facts to rebut my statements about the oil in the South East and now you're talking about commercial whatwhat? Hahaaa! The joke's on you, pal.

I'm not quite surprised to see you exhibit this level of unrivaled ignorance, since your wasted empty generation is hopeless enough to see a druglord like Tinubu as your king. What a sad sad bunch of hopeless submissive cowards. It's quite obvious the infamous Yoruba cowardice runs deep in your blood, and is most definitely a hereditary feature found in each and every one of you.

But to agree with you - Yes, we Igbos are a proud people, cuz we've got our singular achievements to be proud of. Unlike you hideous lowlife animals who are eternally consigned to kneeling and sucking the toes of your Aboki masters.
Your generation really is a doomed one.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
ismhab:

Is the population of igbo up to 300,000 in the world let us eliminate them, so that world will be a nice place to leave and enjoy.

Please purge yourself of this type of thinking.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Okija_juju:

With the number of "My brother/ndi igbo are in the US Marines" I have heard, it sounds as if when the war starts, those america wonders would come back here to fight for you. And if they do, na mosquito go kill dem even before mopol reach. Not to talk of the able Nigerian Army!! Africas finest.

I am proud of Nigeria and no place else.
shut up! Aboki, who are your brothers? Don't you know ur brothers(Almajiris/Boko harams) in the North, we know our selves. Stop deluding pple on NL, you descendant of Dan Fobio. How many British soldiers fought 1966-70 war or didn't they help Nigeria? So if war start today US must send thier soldiers for you to realise they are fighting along side with Biafra,

Bros!!

These children think that war is "Call of Duty" or "Mordern Warfare".  I pity them. If they had any sense, they would have enquired from Ojukwu what he saw that made him run. BIAFRA was a failure from the very start. If Biafra had succeeded, MEND would have come into existence by 1975 and by now, Biafra would be worse than Sudan. Even amongst the Igbo states, we still discriminate based on silly things like Osu, whos the real igbo, where the anscestral home is and other trivial non-issues, [b]imagine what would have happened when they had to start dealing with the Ijaws, Uhrobos, kalabari, e.t.c.
The mind set of ndi igbo I am seeing today, is the mindset of the Rwandan Hutus and they would have looked at the entire south-south as "cockroaches" that should be wiped out. The oil is not an issue here until they realize that everything in Imo State and Abia does not equate to half the onshore deposit of Bayelsa then the real hatered would begin. Would a south-south man had become president as easy as that in Biafra?! NO!

Lets wake up, Biafra was not going to be  the Utopia it was touted it will be. It was just a foolish idea, borne out of foolishness and greed by a power hungry general.

Thank you sir, I hope God remembers you as well in my prayers.  angry
lol, eediot, you are always trying hard to divide Easterners just like Gowon and co did after the civil war, Igbos and Easterners in general voted for an Ijaw man to be the president of Nigeria, no matter our tribal differences we are always living in peace with each others. Now that an Ijaw man is the president, Boko haram(Northerners) are making Nigeria ungovernable for an Ijaw man! Born to rule mentality. Jihadists my foot.

The God of Shedrach, Mishak and Okija is greater than what ever idol you worship. Your days are numbered, the restoration of ndi Igbo to their pride and place in Nigeria is on the way and for that to happen, narrow-minded f'ucks like you have got to go.
Alj harem, you yet to tell me where Okija juju is located in Okija community, Do you think you can delude pple on NL just becos you know how to speak Igbo language?
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
Areosapien:

This is exactly why I keep saying you glorified illiterates in YorubaLand should try stepping foot outside your mudhouses before opening your rotten bowels to speak. As ignorant as you are, you still haven't been able to present any facts to rebut my statements about the oil in the South East and now you're talking about commercial whatwhat? Hahaaa! The joke's on you, pal.

I'm not quite surprised to see you exhibit this level of unrivaled ignorance, since your wasted empty generation is hopeless enough to see a druglord like Tinubu as your king. What a sad sad bunch of hopeless submissive cowards. It's quite obvious the infamous Yoruba cowardice runs deep in your blood, and is most definitely a hereditary feature found in each and every one of you.

But to agree with you - Yes, we Igbos are a proud people, cuz we've got our singular achievements to be proud of. Unlike you hideous lowlife animals who are eternally consigned to kneeling and sucking the toes of your Aboki masters.

But brave people are not supposed to run and hide from cowardly people, that is exactly what Ojukwu did. He left starving women and children behind and escaped. One of the most cowardly acts ever by a war general.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Aigbofa:

But brave people are not supposed to run and hide from cowardly people, that is exactly what Ojukwu did. He left starving women and children behind and escaped. One of the most cowardly acts ever by a war general.

I'm not even going to elaborate on it but you know what's up. Lets not even begin to talk about leaders being cowards and running away into foreign land. Lets not go there for you own good brother.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
Chyz*:

I'm not even going to elaborate on it but you know what's up. Lets not even begin to talk about leaders being cowards and running away into foreign land. Lets not go there for you own good brother.

My own good? A beg let us go there.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
pazienza:

You guys should not mistake okija juju for alj harem,alj harem can't speak good igbo,okija juju/alusi is ndu chucks.
Okija juju=Alj harem,  He is not good in Igbo language, if you be real nwa afor just read his signature and you will understand better. We have two people using the word "Okija juju as thier user name,  One is Okija-juju(Alj harem, typical Aboki) and the other is Okija*juju(this one is a real igbo dude). Always be observant and you will understand what am saying. Okija-juju(Alj harem) use to claim that he is an Ikwerre man but when i asked him to speak ikwerre he denied being ikwerre man saying that he is Anambrarian, now can he speak Okija dialect for us to hear?
Aigbofa:

Apparently not in Okija Juju, and probably many more.
what makes you think Okija-juju(Alj harem) is an Igbo man? Assuming i know how to speak Yoruba, does that makes me a Yoruba man??
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
ismhab:

Has your yoruba oily a[i]s[/i]s ever been to war? Yorubas should not be talking when people talk about war. We all know how you people love life and your week end "gbedus", the fear of war has made you people loose your finests and nothing happened. Your General Diya is remembered for crying to a Junior officer, always scared of death. The only thing you guys do is to take to the pages of newspapers, TV stations and NL. So shut your trap and keep licking your master's (Hausa/fulani) a[i]s[/i]s
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
fake guy  angry
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
Thosr guys should have been arrested and kept in prison for constituting public nuisance.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

Has your yoruba oily a[i]s[/i]s ever been to war? Yorubas should not be talking when people talk about war. We all know how you people love life and your week end "gbedus", the fear of war has made you people loose your finests and nothing happened. Your General Diya is remembered for crying to a Junior officer, always scared of death. The only thing you guys do is to take to the pages of newspapers, TV stations and NL. So shut your trap and keep licking your master's (Hausa/fulani) a[i]s[/i]s

The Oyo empire was not built by dancing to "gbedus" Anyway, that is old story. But our comtemporary attidude is similar to Obama's. We are not opposed to all wars, but we are opposed to dumb wars. Biafra was a dumb war.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

Remember this man

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^^ grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this suckers in northern Nigeria we need to take them down coolS.W. those ones will chicken out and follow any order we give them,okay boys lets do it, smoke them out very quick,this mission will take 48 hours max cool cool

WHO'S NEXT

Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by HighChief4(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Aigbofa:

The Oyo empire was not built by dancing to "gbedus" Anyway, that is old story. But our comtemporary attidude is similar to Obama's. We are not opposed to all wars, but we are opposed to dumb wars. Biafra was a dumb war.

You must be having a laugh if you want to equate the Nigerian Civil war to some "bow and arrow" fight between neighbouring villages.

dayokanu:

Remember this man

This time, there might be no time to pose for a camera shot. Honestly, I would be glad the day you guys learn to stand for your rights. Abacha locked up all the yoruba Generals and disrespected you guys in so many ways and nothing happened, rather some of your elders went to Abuja to collect some "egunje" for another "gbedu"
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by sheyguy: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Areosapien:

again i pity your broke azz generation, seems u guys have not learn manners since u betrayed the yorubas and they turn against ur azz ? we-can-do-it-on-our-own ideeots. U ibos av nothing to call commercial oil deposits in case u dont know. U guys r illiterates even after uni level education. U cant manage nada, u cant run industries save for assembly plant for fake stuffs, ur lives r fake in all. I pity the ibo nation. Proud and empty ideeots.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by zibe(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Please can the moderators change the name on the front page from "Nnewu" to "Nnewi". I find it insulting please. Thanks.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by ak47mann(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

again i pity your broke azz generation, seems u guys have not learn manners since u betrayed the yorubas and they turn against your azz ?  we-can-do-it-on-our-own ideeots. U ibos av nothing to call commercial oil deposits in case u dont know. U guys r illiterates even after uni level education. U cant manage nada, u cant  run industries save for assembly plant for fake stuffs, your lives r fake in all. I pity the ibo nation. Proud and empty ideeots.
same oh same, you talk with sense at all? tell your father to tell u the truth, Nigeria feed from us either u like it or not,why do u think western media even show river state as igbo speaking state? little boy run back to ur room and read books even my state alone have abundance in natural  gas, which ur whole SW state put together cannot reach it.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Torch1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
I don't know why my Igbo folks on NL like to waste thier energy arguing about Civil war with these cowards that never fought any war, It is obvious that Nigeria-Biafra civil war was fought between Biafrans(Easterners) and Nigerians(Hausa-Fulani). These cowards only know how to brag on the pages of news papers and internent. They should continue kissing Hausa-Fulani arse for all i care.
Re: Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra by Chyz2: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
Aigbofa:

My own good? A beg let us go there.

Got ask Abacha's son the people his father made escape into benin rep and fly away to london,etc. Ask him how many they were also. Go to IBB and ask him what happened to the guy who he gave three options Jail, Death, or go into exile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State / Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume / Insecurity: Establishment of State Police Is Non-Negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.