Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise (3112 Views)

She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? / How To Recognise True Love (not Lust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by pendo89(f): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2011
This is NOT going on well. undecided
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSkldQKwk7eZws7yWnwqsjuwFtULUe6O_0GuDCL4QK960OphBRIA[/img]

The other thread left me laughing. Plenty of clowns in here I must say.But we also have a few psychos and sex addicts as well.
Its wrong to make an intimate move on the first date as most guys mentioned.
So here I go again. You have dined,laughed and you both leave assuming it's been good.
Let's here from you, how do you recognise if the first date went well??
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by slimyem: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2011
when you totally enjoy each ohers company maybe or when you hold hands leaving the date place together, brb!
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by iice(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
Can't always tell.  People are shady just as they can be surprising.
But yes, often you can tell when you're both having a good time.  There's a flow to conversation, body movements.  A camaraderie of sorts. 
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by kelz88(f): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2011
If I'm smiling at the end of it, instead of regretting my time wasted.
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2011
If I feel like seeing her again, the date has defo gone down well.
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2011
@poster
it all comes down to what happens during the whole date. did you guys had a great time? how was her body language/posture? did she relax and "participate" in the date etc

dates are like a competition where everything you do make you either score points or lose points.
- making her smile +10points,
- any body contact such as she puts her hand on your leg/face/shoulders etc +50points (bumping into each other or contact while dancing doesnt count for shiit)
- warm/strong embrace/hug at the end of the date +25points
- warm kiss on the cheek after the date +30points (the closer her lips are from yours the higher the points)
- she looks into your eyes for more than 3sec as if she is looking for something she lost +25points
- she tells you she wants to see you again and make plans for that +25points
- she opens up to you about personal issues +25points (talking about unpaid rent/school fees doesnt count for shiit, lol )
- she invites you back home after the date +150points
- she spend the whole time texting on her phone -50points
- she hasnt smile ONCE the whole night -25points
- she ends the date abruptly and gives you some BS excuse -50points
- she has no manners, is loud or disrespectful to strangers -50points
- if she comes late without prior informing me that she would be late is a sure date killer for me -75points

at the end of the date you take you scorecard and if you have more than a 100, you are on the right path.
the next day, send a text msg saying something as simple as:" i had a great time last night getting to know you", her reply should give you a pretty good idea where you stand.
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2011
^^^on what basis have you come up with those points?
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by MarcAnthon(m): 2:50am On Dec 04, 2011
^^^on what basis have you come up with those points? Huh Huh

I dey here dey wonder o. It makes sense tho but the point allocation is --- I'd have thought that kissing at the end should score more points than a mere touch, but that's just me.

- any body contact such as she puts her hand on your leg/face/shoulders etc +50points
- warm kiss on the cheek after the date +30points
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
sauer:

^^^on what basis have you come up with those points? 
MarcAnthon:

I dey here dey wonder o. It makes sense tho but the point allocation is --- I'd have thought that kissing at the end should score more points than a mere touch, but that's just me.[b][/b]

bros it all depend on every individual, and the kind of women we go after . . . . . . but most importantly, it is about how each and every one of us feel after the first date. many feel differently depending on what they prioritize in THEIR lives (aka what they look for in a mate).

for example: a Christian virgin looking for someone as reserved and "Christian minded" as him to marry, would see my positive points on touching/kissing as negative and would run from such person.
so as much as I (MBJ) would get a +50 on my scorecard for body contacts, it may be a -150 for someone else. it's all down to each and every one of us to decide the scoring system, because only YOU can decide if you want to meet her again or not.

as  for why I (MBJ) put more emphasis on touching than the warm kiss is very simple. to me, the touch means that a very important door has been opened, it means a sense of trust, and it sure means that she is trying moving towards me (instead of only me trying to go at her). that would score more points in MY scorecard, unless her kiss was extremely close to my lips.
some do a "cheek to cheek" type of kiss, these score EVEN less in my scorecard, as this is a courtesy embrace when you meet someone where i come from .
Re: Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise by Mynd44: 4:30am On Dec 05, 2011
It depends on if she gives you punny after you spend your money on Mr Biggs and Tantalizers

(1) (Reply)

Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? / How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.