Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (9501 Views)

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2011

Almost everywhere i go, you see a gurl and a Guy sitting together, either she chews something or she drinks something!!. Why??  Must you eat or drink on a first date?? angry angry.

In a western world, u see a gurl and a guy enjoying themselves even without drinks or food. wink wink.  But reverse is the case here. sad sad

You see a gurl staring round the place looking for groundnut seller or youghurt seller to chew and gist with the guy. embarassed embarassed And when she cldnt get one, she frowns and all talk from the guy wld be falling on deaf ears. Why?? embarassed embarassed.

A guy wld take a gurl out for just a drink, getting there, she begins to order for NWKOBI, MACARRONI, ROASTED FISH and the rest of them alike.  #Too bad embarassed embarassed
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by babsomotde(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
I think it is up to the man. If you are loaded, then go with nwokobi and chicken and all sort of brokotoos, But if you have slim wallet , don't overgo your boundry.U dey good without the girl if you try it. LOL grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Goldieluks: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
Lmao@looking for groundnut everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by omega25red(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Almost everywhere i go, you see a gurl and a Guy sitting together, either the chews something or she drinks something!!. Why?? Must you eat or drink on a firsts date?? angry angry.

In a western world, u see a gurl and a guy enjoying themselves even without drinks or food. wink wink. But reverse is the case here. sad sad

You see a gurl staring round the place looking for groundnut seller or youghurt seller to chew and gist with the guy. embarassed embarassed And when she cldnt get one, she frowns and all talk from the guy wld be falling on deaf ears. Why?? embarassed embarassed.

A guy wld be scared of taking a gurl out for just a drink, getting there, she begins to order for NWKOBI, MACARRONI, ROASTED FISH embarassed embarassed. Too bad

na lie @ bolded
the western world is known for sitting somewhere and eating or drinking. Most first dates are usually in a resturant coffe house or even movie theater (pop corn and soda)
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2011
na lie @ bolded
the western world is known for sitting somewhere and eating or drinking. Most first dates are usually in a resturant coffe house or even movie theater (pop corn and soda)

Dont even try taking our gurls to a popcorn store for a first date embarassed. You wld probably end up talking to a deaf undecided undecided.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by HighChief4(m): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Dont even try taking our gurls to a popcorn store for a first date embarassed. You wld probably end up talking to a deaf undecided undecided.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lepasharon(f): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2011
wat about goin 2 d cinemas undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 190smh: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao@looking for groundnut everywhere grin grin grin

SHIE BE YOU SEE WHAT IM ALWAYS SAYING

THEY ALWAYS LIKE THEIR MOUTH TO MOVE

I REMEMBER ONE TIME, A LOCO SAID SHE JUST FEEL LIKE CHEWING SUMTIN

THINKING I WOULD PARK AND BUY SUYA FOR HER - INSTEAD I DROVE 2,000KMPH IN SEARCH OF CHEWING GUM THAT NITE

AND HAD TO GO TO MAMA IYABO HOUSE COS SHE HAD CLOSED HER KIOSK JUST TO BUY CHEWING GUM

NOR BE CHEW YOU WAN CHEW - CHEW WETIN NOR DEY FINISH NOW!!

Rubbish

Tenk Gawd 4 my life

9JA BABES - MBANU!! angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin chew gum Na the last day wey u go see the gurl be dat grin grin[/size]
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2011
wat about goin 2 d cinemas undecided

Cinema ko, National threatre iganmu ni undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 190smh: 2:50am On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin chew gum Na the last day wey u go see the gurl be dat grin grin[/size]

before nko

the next day i called her

she said NEVER YOU CALL MY FONE ever again - that was 2years ago

last week she added me on BB and billed me 80K

I delete am sharply angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2011
Lmao at those complaining and insulting such girls yet they still spend on them, be it caviar or chewing gum cheesy undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 190smh: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2011
^Ibakaya if im opportuned to date you

tsk tsk tsk

Aooooo - You would use your leg run comot from my house

No body go advice you angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 14, 2011
if wishes were horses lol
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2011
Nobody go advise her?? grin grin. Abrakaya, wht do you think?? undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 190smh: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2011
This ibakaye is 32 she never see Husband marry angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2011
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 190smh: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2011
i nor talk oo

na mzdarkskin tell me grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 5:40am On Nov 14, 2011
For SKY Aby na for YIM?? grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Ignorance kills faster than AIDS. . .[/size]
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

For SKY Aby na for YIM?? grin grin grin

Mumu grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by iyatrustee(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2011
Naija guys are to blame for that. becos there are not romantic or creative enough, their idea of a date is either a drinking joint or a fast food restaurant. am i supposed to be sitting in such places and gazing at the sky?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2011
^and if them wan carrry una go park or even for sight seeing

Una dey gree grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by iyatrustee(f): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2011
some dey gree. lots of broke dudes in abuja dey flock millenium park with chics. grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2011
^as if na the chicks dem RICH undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
naija girls too chop sef.just for a date she go dey order for five plates of akpu and three plates of fried rice with goat head and chicken grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=18pt]^add fried snail on top  angry[/size]
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
I usually take a girl out for jogging on a first date.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
Freiburger:

Bros if u no take a naija babe go fast food joint on ur first date or an expensive resturant then u never start ooo.Jog ke?
u must be talking about white babes wink
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
naija girls too chop sef.just for a date she go dey order for[b] five plates of akpu[/b] and three plates of fried rice with goat head and chicken grin

^add fried snail on top angry

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2011

U mean ur blud sister??
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

U mean your blud sister??
No i meant a brand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infertility Vs Weight Loss: What Role Does Limes Play? / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... / My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.