Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* (10671 Views)

Poll: Who succeeds Lagosboy as Poster of the year 2011?

Deols: 43% (16 votes)
Lagos shia: 21% (8 votes)
Sweetnecta: 35% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by mukina2: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
frosbel:

Does that include me sad sad
you give me more work than anybody here but then you were not active here . . .
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
@maclatunji ideas for the Islam for Muslims board?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by tpia5: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2011
was the thread cleaned up?

I didnt see any fight.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by tpia5: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2011
IbroSaunks:

ideas for the Islam for Muslims board?

not at the moment.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by maclatunji: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2011
IbroSaunks:

@maclatunji ideas for the Islam for Muslims board?

Yes, although they may not come-up immediately. I am currently burning my sleep-time and work begins tomorrow.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2011
@Maclatunji, I can't be bothered about what makes anyone angry,as long as my posts are not offensive, too many derailment on the thread already,so offence taken for not trying to ignore my post, no 1's 'meeting' any1 here so easy abeg!

I've been to a few nomination threads and I must say this section is too controversial. Haba! Nomination isnt a difficult task, so I'm surprised it is now a big deal here,
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2011
why all the childish display, the threads read "2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year", just nominate and give reasons (if any) and move on,all this complain and advice is not needed. IMO, Nominate and move on. chikena
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2011
though derailing generally isn't good but u gotta admit, a little is needed to make threads more interesting,
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by maclatunji: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2011
bhusayor:

@Maclatunji, I can't be bothered about what makes anyone angry,as long as my posts are not offensive, too many derailment on the thread already,so offence taken for not trying to ignore my post, no 1's 'meeting' any1 here so easy abeg!

I've been to a few nomination threads and I must say this section is too controversial. Haba! Nomination isnt a difficult task, so I'm surprised it is now a big deal here,

Don't take me too seriously, sorry though. Now, stop frowning and put a smile on your face.

@Olawalebab, you are stating the ideal. Let us deal with the reality to have a better relationship between the differing parties.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2011
@maclatunji,i understand the reality, but people tend to take it for granted, you know different thread has different purpose. let the fun continue.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Araboy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
I nominate Azharuddin

Sweetnecta and Lagos Shia are too extreme for my liking
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
They are not extreme,only doing their Islam best,may Allah accept it.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Araboy:

I nominate Azharuddin

Sweetnecta and Lagos Shia are[b] too extreme[/b] for my liking
don't let buy the idea of the kafir, moderate, extreme. muslim is muslim

uplawal:

They are not extreme,only doing their Islam best,may Allah accept it.
do one
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
What do you mean?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sorry please,imean to write "good one" , i use my phone to type that
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ok,Astagafurullah,for my inner thought.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Onyocha: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
I nominate LagosShia.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by kingmuaib(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
may ALLAH 4giv us 2gethr amin

Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2011
is the picture part of the nomination?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2011
I just wonder too grin
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by mukina2: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2011
grin
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Jarus(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you very much for nominating.

At the end of stage 1, nomination, we have the final list:

1, Deols - 7
2, Lagos shia - 6
3, Sweetnecta - 5
4, Azharuddin - 3
5, Tbaba - 2
6, Toba - 1

Now over to the final stage, which is voting. The finalists are:

1, Deols
2, Lagos shia
3, Sweetnecta

Voting ends December 30, 2011
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Jarus(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2011
BRIEF CITATION OF FINALISTS
1, DEOLS Deols joined Nairaland in 2008 but in no year has she been more active than 2011. She opened educative threads, brings interesting and refreshing, and most times mid-way, perspectives to issues. She knows her onions and defends the deen here and elsewhere. She is also level headed and hardly gets angry, even as it is almost impossible not to be, in this section. She also has a good sense of humour. No doubt, Deols was a very valuable member of this section in 2011.

2, LAGOSSHIA: Although he shares different views on few issues from other members of the section, he has no doubt compocted himself so well that even people that disagree with him on the issues nominated him. He has continued to educate us on his beliefs, while uniting with other Muslims in areas of similiarities, especially during attacks from our 'friends' from the main board. That Lagosshia is a quality addition here in 2011 is not in doubts.

3, SWEETNECTA: Sweetnecta got nominations last year but never made it to the final list. He dwelled more in the Religion section last year, engaging the anti-Islam posters, but he was active here too in the outgoing year in addition to his area of specialization of bursting lies and propaganda against Islam in the other end. Sweetnecta is no doubt highly knowledgeable about Islam and deploys his knowledge with wisdom. Clearly, he is one of the shining lights of this section

200c was won by Muhsin, 2010 by Lagosboy, who takes the cake in 2011?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by maclatunji: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2011
^^^Abeg read that post again and correct 2 errors you made there, thank you.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by LagosShia: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
Assalamu alaykom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

Firstly i would like to thank all of you for giving the attention,love and care to me.i would especially like to thank the moderator for his balanced assessment.also i want to specially thank my sister Uplawal for her much appreciated support.also to mention is 'Sweetnecta' and 'bashy_demy' with whom in the spirit of Islamic brotherhood we have defended the truth that Islam stands for and the falsehood the opponents of Islam propagate.important to mention,we are all here at the servic
e of Almighty Allah without the hope of being rewarded with accolades and from Him alone do we all hope for the best reward.i want to wish the other two nominees well.may Almighty Allah guide us all towards the deen of Islam in the footsteps of Muhammad (sa) and the purified members of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) particularly the 12 Imams (m
ay i and my parents be the ransom for their feet).

I would kindly also like to draw the attention of the moderator and members alike that my username is rightly spelled LagosShia.

Thank you all and may the peace of Allah be upon you!
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
maclatunji:

^^^Abeg read that post again and correct 2 errors you made there, thank you.
no be every time person go comment.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
I think the poll may have a problem. I selected a radiobutton and clicked submit (or vote or whatever is there) and instead of showing me results its says I should login or register. or is that how its supposed to do?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Jarus(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2011
Your vote has been counted. That's how it is set.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by maclatunji: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2011
olawalebab:

no be every time person go comment.

Somebody made errors and I am pointing them out to him to correct by himself- you are saying I should not comment. Your comment suggests that you don't have a clean mind towards me by suggesting that I am trying to run Jarus down by correcting him.

I have a clean mind and will comment when I see fit. Do you think it is everybody that reads threads here that comments? Leaving obvious errors is more damaging to a person's image than being corrected and quietly accepting them.

I am very much set on who I am and whatever I want in life- I don't need Nairaland to make me feel good about myself. On this one we have to diasgree Mr. Olawalebab.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by olawalebabs(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2011
The error i see in that post is more of typo, i only felt we should not spend more time on that, there are more better issue we can deal with. I don't have any bad mind toward anybody here. Why?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by maclatunji: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2011
It is much better that way. Obviously, I did not ignore the errors for whatever reason I chose- you should respect that.

It is alright, we are cool.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2011
maclatunji:

It is much better that way. Obviously, I did not ignore the errors for whatever reason I chose- you should respect that.

It is alright, we are cool.
awww , nairaland hug!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / 5 Anytime Resolutions For Self Improvement! / The Islamic Perspective On Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.