Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* (10679 Views)

Poll: Who succeeds Lagosboy as Poster of the year 2011?

Deols: 43% (16 votes)
Lagos shia: 21% (8 votes)
Sweetnecta: 35% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
deols my swt baby congrats

this is for u
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by maclatunji: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ok, I missed the party. Deols, your food offering is too much! Even if I don't post, you guys are not far from my thoughts. I am just very busy in the real world.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
@maclatunji , NL is real too naw ,
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2011
wat is ds ugly thn tongue

Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2011
deols:

deols u want another hot pot cover to fall on tobas leg shey? Last time it was the cover, this time i pray it's not the pot of stew ohh cheesy cheesy
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
maclatunji:

Ok, I missed the party. Deols, your food offering is too much! Even if I don't post, you guys are not far from my thoughts. I am just very busy in the real world.

dats d reason 4 d buffet. So u culd serve yurself.

IbroSaunks:

deols u want another hot pot cover to fall on tobas leg shey? Last time it was the cover, this time i pray it's not the pot of stew ohh cheesy cheesy

dat wld b nice nah. dat way, he'll neva forget deols cheesy not evn Esther wld b able to erase dat memory grin grin grin
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by IbroSaunks(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
deols:

dat wld b nice nah. dat way, he'll neva forget deols cheesy not evn Esther wld b able to erase dat memory grin grin grin

deols!! You want to break egbon tobas heart, i will not allow ohh grin grin

have u created the solah thread?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
deols:

SMSH. do u know it cost a fortune to get that flower for u yet u didnt appreciate? shocked
deols:

I know u hate me but i've just confirmed the extent of hatred

IbroSaunks:

My hrt cant be broken twice. She already surprised me months ago. So i dey kampe
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
IbroSaunks:

he has a heart? shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836271.0.html
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
toba:

SMSH. do u know it cost a fortune to get that flower for u yet u didnt appreciate?

is d fortune blind to beauty? tongue

shocked I know u hate me but i've just confirmed the extent of hatred

hate u ke? dat was to be some kind of souvenir naow

My hrt cant be broken twice. She already surprised me months ago. So i dey kampe

hahaha! once broken, twice shy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by muhsin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
Alhamdulillah. Congratulations, Sis. Keep up the good job. May Allah bless us all.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
thanks brother. Amin
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by babs787(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Congratulations

More power to your elbow as you keep the flag flying. Jazakhallah
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2012
thanks. We miss you guys here o @ muhsin and babs787.

pls come back pls
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by babs787(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
I would try my best to be around.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by miftaudeen(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ deols, congratulation my dear sister,may ALLAH (S.W.A) make it a success in this life and hereafter. amin
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by deols(f): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^ thanks brother!

babs787:

I would try my best to be around.

InshaAllah. looking forward to it.
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Empiree: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
8 years ago. Interesting

Jarus:
Assalamu alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuhu and Hi to the Tobas of this section,

We thank almighty Allah for making us witness another year-end. As many of us are aware, this is the time of the year we organize SECTIONAL POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARDS across all Nairaland sections. This officially started in 2009. In 2009, MUHSIN won the award(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368303.0.html) beating Lagosboy by 4 votes; in the next year - 2010, LAGOSBOY emerged winner beating Chakula by a single vote(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559875.32.html).

Who will emerge winner in 2011? You decide!

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per member
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

15/12/2011
BRIEF CITATION OF FINALISTS
1, DEOLS Deols joined Nairaland in 2008 but in no year has she been more active than 2011. She opened educative threads, brings interesting and refreshing, and most times mid-way, perspectives to issues. She knows her onions and defends the deen here and elsewhere. She is also level headed and hardly gets angry, even as it is almost impossible not to be, in this section. She also has a good sense of humour. No doubt, Deols was a very valuable member of this section in 2011.

2, LAGOSSHIA: Although he shares different views on few issues from other members of the section, he has no doubt compocted himself so well that even people that disagree with him on the issues nominated him. He has continued to educate us on his beliefs, while uniting with other Muslims in areas of similiarities, especially during attacks from our 'friends' from the main board. That Lagosshia is a quality addition here in 2011 is not in doubts.

3, SWEETNECTA: Sweetnecta got nominations last year but never made it to the final list. He dwelled more in the Religion section last year, engaging the anti-Islam posters, but he was active here too in the outgoing year in addition to his area of specialization of bursting lies and propaganda against Islam in the other end. Sweetnecta is no doubt highly knowledgeable about Islam and deploys his knowledge with wisdom. Clearly, he is one of the shining lights of this section

2010 was won by Muhsin, 2011 by Lagosboy, who takes the cake in 2011?
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Jarus(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Empiree:
8 years ago. Interesting

Alhamdulilah

Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Empiree: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
olawalebabs:
Nominate Deols for her efforts in bringing new and interesting threads
So this man still around..I can see he's recently online... Interesting
Re: ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* by Empiree: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
deols:
now completely absent undecided 5 years gone

Show Us The Straight Path To Paradise / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. / 5 Anytime Resolutions For Self Improvement!