Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend (2168 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Lacrissa: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
It's been more than 6 months and he is still showing me love over the phone, skype etc but I'm beginning to lose feelings and sometimes feel like just ending the relationship and start a new one but my fear of not finding another or a good one keeps me in. I don't know if this is bad I'm feeling this way.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2011
well dis s happenin cos one jobless dude s givin u attention
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by 25omega(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
Dyt:

grin grin so right
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
You better get running now.

Long distance relationship is not for kids.

Been there, done it. The love and trust need to be strong for you to succeed.
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Flashaldrin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
Dyt:

wentin be your own, ldr is difficult and is common for couples to loose their feelings for each other. you dont have to reply you know. . . angry angry
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Dyt(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^ giggles
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
Lacrissa again?
Take that flight down here and lemme rescue you cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Lacrissa: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
Dyt:

undecided No word for u

jay bee:

Lacrissa again?
Take that flight down here and lemme rescue you cheesy

Are you abroad too at the moment? cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
Lacrissa:

undecided No word for u

Are you abroad too at the moment? cheesy
I'm only 6hrs away compared to being >12hrs away wink
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Dyt:

Seconded, When a babe starts getting a lot of attention from other guyz and such lady is in a long distant relationship, this is what gets to happen, Long distance relationship is for matured minds  smiley
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by yme1(f): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
rokiatu:

You better get running now.

Long distance relationship is not for kids.

Been there, done it. The love and trust need to be strong for you to succeed.
Mint!!!!!
It takes strong people with bonded heart to make it work
Its traumatising cheesy when the feelings just took off the ground and not yet builded then seperation kicks in, my dear meeting the goals becomes a difficult task undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Bad That I'm Losing Feelings Daily For My Long Distance Boyfriend by Basildon1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
Dyt:

Harsh as this may sound, dis is the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Will U Continue To Love Her? / Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me / How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.