Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? (23423 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by aribisala0(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
THE YORUBA HIGH COMMAND
has decided after a brief meeting yesterday that it will not interfere in the elections in its  small EASTERN neighbour but has warned the key players to ensure that they do NOT install rascals or any character that will work against yoruba interest and as such have warned that any candidate BUT onlytruth will be accepted. as such they have directed their moles within the tiny enclave to ensure that Onlytruth's bid is scuppered so as not to incur the wrath of BIG BROTHER.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@POINTB, carry go bro I am solidly behind you. Your job is intact and you are doing a fantastic. only the elders amonng us has the power do remove you and when I said elders I mean ppl like onlytruth,Ifymgbenine,Eziachi,Ezeuche,Afam,Odumchi,Highchief,Andre and co. I told Okija juju he will never make it past the nomination talk more of leading the Greatest ppl!! I will continue to punish each an every person who has brought shame,disloyalty,disgrace,mockery to the name of our ancestors!

Ohanaeze1, so long I am involved here your opinion will never count until you apologises to Non-Anambra Igbos whom you insulted and talked down to on that ABAGWORO THREAD(ARE IGBOS CULTURALLY FUSED?). I duty here is to keep some ppl straight. I will continue to deal with anybody that has commited sins againt the IGBOS!!

Nwa Onye Idenmili ekwusigo ka oria.

Bia enyi, I bu onye??
Kedu nke bu ndi eldas??
I choro i bido ije ndi cabal ebe a??
Oburu na i maghi ihe ichoro i kwu, Biko mechie onu gi!!
Ihe ndi cabal, anyi achoghi ya!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Good job bro. You've now proved yourself a reliable Election Commissioner.

All the four candidates are credible and strong but I foresee two front runners.
A tough race it's going to be, for sure  smiley
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
Disqualifying Okija juju is the best decision.Wonder if he planned to be addressing us in English or French,eat akpu na ofe with fork and knife,sterilize mmai ngwo before consumption or use face cap to attend ozo ceremony.lolz

Only Truth is the man!!!

@kortuma(commisioner)I did not accept my nomination cos y'all knows a woman can't be king over Men in Igboland.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
PointB:

Petitions against Okija_juju are as below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701312

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701432

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701688

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.352.html#msg9701875

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9702613

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9702724

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9703528

amongst the petitioners above are:
okija*juju, who probably just recently joined nld
high-chief, who already seconded onlytruth's nomination, only to turn around and declare his own candidacy shocked
otunne, who's this guy?
relax101, a known troublemaker, even though i thoroughly enjoyed the war dance videos he posted

and then the commish made up that yeye rule about the nominees not accepting their nomination.  just so he can force out ezeuche and dede1, and squeeze in his friends ODUMCHI and HIGH CHIEF), who both declared their support for other nominees before declaring their own candidacy.  shocked

i can't wait to see what happens next.

grin grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Torch1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Oh! I miss this wonderful thread from the begining, i thank all NL Ndi Igbo that contributed to this thread,  I love the way you guys deal with that Okija-juju by not nominating him, no true Igbo son/daughter will nominate Okija-juju to become Eze Ndi Igbo na Nairaland,  @Point B, thanks man,  You have done a great job, don't mind ur critics. Igbo Kwenu! Kwenu!!  Kwezuo nuo!!! Anyi ga adi oo!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
ifyalways:

Disqualifying Okija juju is the best decision.Wonder if he planned to be addressing us in English or French,eat akpu na ofe with fork and knife,sterilize mmai ngwo before consumption or use face cap to attend ozo ceremony.lolz

Only Truth is the man!!!

@kortuma(commisioner)I did not accept my nomination cos y'all knows a woman can't be king over Men in Igboland.

Ifyalways,ezi nwada ji isi ya mee muo oke obodo Onicha, I greet you my lady!! You knowing fully the Igbo traditions and what it entails and pulled out from your nomination shows me that you are a respectable Igbo woman respects her kin folks and in return earns respect and honour. You are a true depiction of how Igbo women should act and behave. I wish to marry a woman who have those qualities!!
I didnt go against your nomination because I dont appreciate your wisdom and intelligence because I so much do,but I frowned at it because it goes against our traditions and am glad you are not ignorant of it!!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Yeske2(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ndi banyi, ekenem unu. So when is the election proper,  mgbo commisioner? Day and time(GMT)
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Yeske2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Ifyalways, nnem i makwa omenana na ezie. Commendable but forget the subtle advances from NRI PRIEST, amaghim ihe  ona acho.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by MmuoOkija: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=16pt]Press Briefing by Legal Counsel to the PROGRESS 2012 Campaign Team.[/size]

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Ndi Igbo and Non Igbos alike,

Events of the past few days have indeed threatened the unity, intergrity, peace and accord of the Igbo people. Everybody has sat by and watched as a few unscrupulous and shady elements have hijacked and manipulated the electoral system in a bid to impose a puppet Eze Ndi Igbo on the Igbo people and thus manipulate him to achieve their selfish goals. It is even sadder to watch how they have at their convenience manipulated, changed and interpreted the rules governing the nomination to suit them. It is shameful to see how they speak from both sides of their mouth and deny it when queried. Our candidate Ogbuefi Nna Nyelu Ugo 1 of Nairaland, Chief, Engineer, Eze Mmuo Okija_JujuTM had severally screamed and pointed to this gross malpractice and even went as far as demending that an Election Tribunal be set-up to address the grieviance of the Candidates, but the Mafia through their agent (who also doubled as the election commissioner) refused to set up such a comittee.[/i]It is no surprise to us as to how things turned out in the end. The rigging was so callous it wasnt even scientific in nature and could have been easily spotted by a kindergartener.

Since we the Progress 2012 [i]campaign team and other aggrieved persons who have been cheated out of our right to be voted for have no court to run to nor tribunal to seek redress at, we hereby bring our case to the court of public opinion and the igbo people in general to see for themselves and judge if this is the process by which we want to pick our leader.

I shall be presenting evidence to prove that not only was their mass rigging, but also that there were reported cases of double and even triple voting, rules that were ignored to suit the selfish plans of the Biafran Mafia (opposition), evidence pointing to the bias nature of the electoral commisioner and his coy tactics of making inflammatory and snide comments to instigate the voters against my client and the
Progress 2012 Campaign team.

Although my client and candidate of the Progress 2012 campaign team[b] Ichie [/b] Okija_jujuTM has refused to take up this matter in the court of law, I find it prudent to make sure that the general voting Igbo public understand fully the situation on ground before they choose a wolf in sheeps disguise to be their leader. The following are the evidences to support our claims;

Exhibit 1. - This points to the fact that even before our candidate "Ichie EzeMmuo Alusi OkijaTM" entered the political scene, the electoral commisioner had a pre-existing bias towards him and had even started launching a campaign of Calumny against his person, thus hindering his chances of getting a fair acceptance by the voters.

Exhibit 2. - Shows evidence that one of the nominees (Ezeuche) had several complaints against him that were convieniently ignored by the electoral commisioner for his selfish reason, and also because his 3rd daughters wedding was sponsored by Ezeuche's company [eze spare parts limited].

Exhibit 3. - Shows the lousy excuse given by the selectoral electoral commisioner as to why he couldnt disqualify Ezeuche. Yet the same reason was used to disqualify the Progress 2012 Candidate in the end.

Exhibit 4. - Shows more evidence why Ezeuche should have been disqualified from the very start, yet ignored due to a phantom rule that was introduced from out of the blues.

Exhibit 5. - Shows one of the delegates (KC3000) making a mockery of the entire electoral process, which was written in the by-laws as a grounds for dis-crediting his votes. Yet despite this, the selectoral commissioner went ahed and ackonwledged his nominations, yet discrediting the votes of some of the delegates who voted for the PROGRESS 2012 Candidate using the same rule. Double standards.

Exhibit 6. - Shows that alot of allegations of double nominations where made by delegates and election observers alike that were never addressed by the selectoral commisioner.

Exhibit 7. - Points to one of the delegates (Lailawaliaslala [whose name sounds like a northern Boko Haram trained suicide bomber by the way]) supporting the short-circuiting of the rules to suit the desire of the mafia.

Exhibit 8. - This is strong evidence pointing to the bias nature of PointB the resident electoral commissioner who disqualified the PROGRESS 2012 candidate on his own prejudice even before he joined the race properly.

Exhibit 9. - Shows the electoral commisioner admiting bias. Yet he failed to step down from his position and went ahead to conduct the worst primaries in the history of democracy.

Exhibit 10. - Shows one of the delegates (Ifyalways) making a mockery of the elctions, calling those who took it serious (basically the entire Igbo nation) a joke. Which is solid grounds for her disqualification according to the bylaws, but this was convieniently ignored by the electoral commisioner because his first son is engaged to her daughter.

Exhibit 11. - Shows the electoral commisioner making subtle infalmmatory comments against the Progress 2012 candidate, thus planting the seed of malice in the heart of the voters towards him.

Exhibit 12. - Shows initial results as published by the electoral commisioner as at the close of nominations yesterday, putting the Progress 2012 candidate firmly in contention for the Title of Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland.

Exhibit 13. - Shows the new results published this morning by the Selectoral commissioner after he recieved a cheque from the other nominees and a truck load of indian pros'titutes and alcohol.

I hope you all (Ndi Igbo) can see how these elections have been controlled by the mafia. I leave the verdict in the hands of our Umunna and Umunne (s).

Lets come together and kick out these wicked politicians from our midst as they can never bring our people the progress we desparately need. The world is watching us, our eneies are also watching. More eveidence can be provided should this case ever get to a court of law or a tribunal, where I Hon. Mmuo Okija Esq. SAN shall be representing the Progress 2012 Campaign team pro-bono.

I rest my case for now.

Signed by

Chief Hon. Dr. Mmuo Okija Esq. SAN. GCON. OFR

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by MmuoOkija: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
More Exhibits

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
Okada Man Dies In Jubiliation - Nigerian Horn

In what may be best described as a celebration gone too far, the event of December 6th, 2011, has reportedly claimed the life of an Ohafia-born motorcyclist, Ojioso Agaumuahia.
According to witnesses who spoke with Nigerian Horn, this incident is not unconnected to the recent announcements regarding the Alaigbo electoral nominees. It has been revealed that as soon as news of the disqualification of Okija_juju was confirmed, Mr. Agaumuahia, with his motorcycle, took to the streets in celebration, performing the most superhuman stunts ever known to man, to mark this historic triumph of electoral justice.
A close friend and eyewitness explains further: "He was trying to do the triple-drift when the unfortunate incident happened."
"I'm not really sure about the whole thing. Everything just happened so fast," continued the witness. "As soon as he was informed of Okija's disqualification, he said he was going to perform a move 'never before seen,'" the witness said.
"So he set out to do a move such that he'd be blazing his bike at a speed of 940km/h while moonwalking on it at the same time. It was only unfortunate he ran into an icecream bicycle."
But after a few minutes of silence, the witness looked up and said, "It was a heroic death. He died for his country."
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by MmuoOkija: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
More

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by MmuoOkija: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Exhibit 13

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
No be small thing oo!

cheesy
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by OAM4J: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
Interesting developments.

Mr commissioner, i do not intend to interfere with your conduct. But you didn't state at the beginning that those who do not accept their nominations will be disqualified. . . #jsutsaying#
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
OAM4J:

Interesting developments.

Mr commissioner, i do not intend to interfere with your conduct. But you didn't state at the beginning that those who do not accept their nominations will be disqualified. . . #jsutsaying#

Indeed sir moderator.

I did not plan anything. I improvised for the good of the people. wink
But at any rate, I did say subject to petitions, nomination can be annulled. smiley
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
BRIEF STATEMENT ON THE ELECTION
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISSIONER

Based on classified intelligience report recieved by the commission on plots to frustrate the Eze Ndi Igbo election by holding parallel election, the Highly Independent Nairaland Electoral Commission (HINEC) has made a little modification to the election time table.

The election shall commence immediately.

Polling Center and guideline can be located here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819196.0.html#msg9707966
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Olaedo1: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
BREAKING NEWS!!!

234News reports that mass ballot snatching in Isinweke,Imo State by thugs suspected to be loyal to Andre Uweh's "Igbo o dikwa serious"camp. . . .(more to come)
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mmuo Okija:

[size=16pt]Press Briefing by Legal Counsel to the PROGRESS 2012 Campaign Team.[/size]

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Ndi Igbo and Non Igbos alike,

Events of the past few days have indeed threatened the unity, intergrity, peace and accord of the Igbo people. Everybody has sat by and watched as a few unscrupulous and shady elements have hijacked and manipulated the electoral system in a bid to impose a puppet Eze Ndi Igbo on the Igbo people and thus manipulate him to achieve their selfish goals. It is even sadder to watch how they have at their convenience manipulated, changed and interpreted the rules governing the nomination to suit them. It is shameful to see how they speak from both sides of their mouth and deny it when queried. Our candidate Ogbuefi Nna Nyelu Ugo 1 of Nairaland, Chief, Engineer, Eze Mmuo Okija_JujuTM had severally screamed and pointed to this gross malpractice and even went as far as demending that an Election Tribunal be set-up to address the grieviance of the Candidates, but the Mafia through their agent (who also doubled as the election commissioner) refused to set up such a comittee.[/i]It is no surprise to us as to how things turned out in the end. The rigging was so callous it wasnt even scientific in nature and could have been easily spotted by a kindergartener.

Since we the Progress 2012 [i]campaign team and other aggrieved persons who have been cheated out of our right to be voted for have no court to run to nor tribunal to seek redress at, we hereby bring our case to the court of public opinion and the igbo people in general to see for themselves and judge if this is the process by which we want to pick our leader.

I shall be presenting evidence to prove that not only was their mass rigging, but also that there were reported cases of double and even triple voting, rules that were ignored to suit the selfish plans of the Biafran Mafia (opposition), evidence pointing to the bias nature of the electoral commisioner and his coy tactics of making inflammatory and snide comments to instigate the voters against my client and the
Progress 2012 Campaign team.

Although my client and candidate of the Progress 2012 campaign team[b] Ichie [/b] Okija_jujuTM has refused to take up this matter in the court of law, I find it prudent to make sure that the general voting Igbo public understand fully the situation on ground before they choose a wolf in sheeps disguise to be their leader. The following are the evidences to support our claims;

Exhibit 1. - This points to the fact that even before our candidate "Ichie EzeMmuo Alusi OkijaTM" entered the political scene, the electoral commisioner had a pre-existing bias towards him and had even started launching a campaign of Calumny against his person, thus hindering his chances of getting a fair acceptance by the voters.

Exhibit 2. - Shows evidence that one of the nominees (Ezeuche) had several complaints against him that were convieniently ignored by the electoral commisioner for his selfish reason, and also because his 3rd daughters wedding was sponsored by Ezeuche's company [eze spare parts limited].

Exhibit 3. - Shows the lousy excuse given by the selectoral electoral commisioner as to why he couldnt disqualify Ezeuche. Yet the same reason was used to disqualify the Progress 2012 Candidate in the end.

Exhibit 4. - Shows more evidence why Ezeuche should have been disqualified from the very start, yet ignored due to a phantom rule that was introduced from out of the blues.

Exhibit 5. - Shows one of the delegates (KC3000) making a mockery of the entire electoral process, which was written in the by-laws as a grounds for dis-crediting his votes. Yet despite this, the selectoral commissioner went ahed and ackonwledged his nominations, yet discrediting the votes of some of the delegates who voted for the PROGRESS 2012 Candidate using the same rule. Double standards.

Exhibit 6. - Shows that alot of allegations of double nominations where made by delegates and election observers alike that were never addressed by the selectoral commisioner.

Exhibit 7. - Points to one of the delegates (Lailawaliaslala [whose name sounds like a northern Boko Haram trained suicide bomber by the way]) supporting the short-circuiting of the rules to suit the desire of the mafia.

Exhibit 8. - This is strong evidence pointing to the bias nature of PointB the resident electoral commissioner who disqualified the PROGRESS 2012 candidate on his own prejudice even before he joined the race properly.

Exhibit 9. - Shows the electoral commisioner admiting bias. Yet he failed to step down from his position and went ahead to conduct the worst primaries in the history of democracy.

Exhibit 10. - Shows one of the delegates (Ifyalways) making a mockery of the elctions, calling those who took it serious (basically the entire Igbo nation) a joke. Which is solid grounds for her disqualification according to the bylaws, but this was convieniently ignored by the electoral commisioner because his first son is engaged to her daughter.

Exhibit 11. - Shows the electoral commisioner making subtle infalmmatory comments against the Progress 2012 candidate, thus planting the seed of malice in the heart of the voters towards him.

Exhibit 12. - Shows initial results as published by the electoral commisioner as at the close of nominations yesterday, putting the Progress 2012 candidate firmly in contention for the Title of Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland.

Exhibit 13. - Shows the new results published this morning by the Selectoral commissioner after he recieved a cheque from the other nominees and a truck load of indian pros'titutes and alcohol.

I hope you all (Ndi Igbo) can see how these elections have been controlled by the mafia. I leave the verdict in the hands of our Umunna and Umunne (s).

Lets come together and kick out these wicked politicians from our midst as they can never bring our people the progress we desparately need. The world is watching us, our eneies are also watching. More eveidence can be provided should this case ever get to a court of law or a tribunal, where I Hon. Mmuo Okija Esq. SAN shall be representing the Progress 2012 Campaign team pro-bono.

I rest my case for now.

Signed by

okija-juju, we are solidly behind you.
you are a proud igbo son and i reiterate you would become the eze ndi igbo of this forum.

keep fighting, reliable sources have now told me some considerable amounts of money were deposited in pointB's zenith account late last night.

PointB:

Indeed sir moderator.

I did not plan anything. I improvised for the good of the people.  wink
But at any rate, I did say subject to petitions,  nomination can be annulled.  smiley

mechonnu!
you improvised for 1500 naira recharge card!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISIONER

The attention of the Electoral Commissioner has been drawn to publications and media campaign by disenchanted candidates, who have gone further to accuse the Commission of bia, and rigging.

The Commissioner want to make the following clarifications.

1. The Commissioner did not recieve bribe (cash, kind, women) etc from any candidate
2. The Commissioner did not  collude with any candidate(s) to compromise the process
3. Every candidate was given equal opportunity and were treated fairly
4. Disqualification of candidate on the strength of candidate was in the best interest of the process in general, and the electorate in particular
5. The process has been largely peaceful, fair, and very tranparent.
6. Minor laspse noticed was due to reason of logistic, and did not affect the intergrity in any way
7. Cleared candidates are enjoined to peaceful, and honorable prepare for the election
9. Candidate who did not pass the hurdle are enjoin to don the spirrit of sportmanship, and perhaps lend their support to other candidates.

PS: Our lawyers, well wishers, and the good people of Nairaland Igbo Community whose integrity and forthrightness has been served by this most transparent process are ready to defend our intergrity/

The Highly Independent Nairaland Electoral Commission (HINEC), also wish to inform element of the public that some of the personal utterances of the PointB, may not necessarily reflect that of the commission.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mmuo Okija:

I rest my case for now.

Signed by

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe you should try distributing some Okija rice and Viagra too.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
able commissioner i want to reassure of my relentless support as far as igbo is concern your position as electoral commissioner is unshakable.keep the good work going.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISSIONER

Based on classified intelligience report recieved by the commission on plots to frustrate the Eze Ndi Igbo election by holding parallel election, the Highly Independent Nairaland Electoral Commission (HINEC) has made a little modification to the election time table.

The election shall commence immediately.

Polling Center and guideline can be located here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819196.0.html#msg9707966
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yeske!:

@Ifyalways, nnem i makwa omenana na ezie. Commendable but forget the subtle advances from NRI PRIEST, amaghim ihe  ona acho.

Bros,slow down abeg cos Ify is very married!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Kc3000: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
hahhaahahaaa, things are really heating up.

-Okija, you are one relentless mofo. . . . I'll give you that. But, there's really no need to pull a Buhari, just bow out with grace.  Much of your support came from non-Igbos, while all those that doggedly rejected your candidacy are eligible sons and daughters of the soil. Remember the story of Usu(the bat), whom was neither an anu-elu(bird) or anu-ala(mammal), and at the end was rejected by both groups. . . .now that you have been rejected by your people maybe your good friends on the other side can let you lead themI think not.

@lailaiwala, you have made some very fine contributions, but forget this Okija talk. He's just reaping what he sowed!

-On the other hand, the more the OPC mafia trembles at the thought of Onlytruth emerging victorious, the more I am convinced he's the man for the job. grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
@KC3000

You call me scared!! I laff in ohafia,

Undisputable evidence has been shoved in your faces showing how flawed the entire electorial process is and highlighting the shady tactics employed by you and your cohorts to rig me out and you call me scared!! You guys are scared that I would have won by a landslide had I made it through to the main election.

You rigged out 4 candidates who were in the lead and replaced them with your stooges that you know would pose zero threat to you ultimate goal and u call me a threat,

I have dissociated myself and I stand by it, Except this entire process is upturned and an unbiased Electoral commisioner presides over the elction process, I shall not be a part of this. Please allow me to enjoy my vacation in peace and stop defaming my name.

You call my nominees non-igbo and yet fail to provide DNA and other certificates to prove that your delegates are igbos,

I have closed my campaign and wish to be left in peace,

The world is my judge,

Okija_juju
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
Okija_juju:

@KC3000

You call me scared!! I laff in ohafia,

Undisputable evidence has been shoved in your faces showing how flawed the entire electorial process is and highlighting the shady tactics employed by you and your cohorts to rig me out and you call me scared!! You guys are scared that I would have won by a landslide had I made it through to the main election.

You rigged out 4 candidates who were in the lead and replaced them with your stooges that you know would pose zero threat to you ultimate goal and u call me a threat, 

I have dissociated myself and I stand by it,  Except this entire process is upturned and an unbiased Electoral commisioner presides over the elction process, I shall not be a part of this. Please allow me to enjoy my vacation in peace and stop defaming my name.

You call my nominees non-igbo and yet fail to provide DNA and other certificates to prove that your delegates are igbos,

I have closed my campaign and wish to be left in peace,

The world is my judge,

Okija_juju

Plz, get a life.

Welcome to the internet.

Find sth to suck on to cool ya temper, #inthemeantime.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Kc3000: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Okija, I did not call you scared, I said u are RELENTLESS. It's a compliment. U want DNA evidence to confirm your supporters ethnicities? Well, "by their posts, you shall know them", its not hard to tell who is who on Nairaland. Any other grievances you have, must be taken up with the Electoral Commision. I was only exercising my civic duties by supporting or rejecting candidates I deemed fit or unfit to lead Ndigbo. Enjoy the loooooooong vacay!  smiley
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ Ileke idi

Shouldn't you be in ekiti queuing for food stamps?!

Abeg leave ndi igbo affairs alone, you and other ekiti people have enough problems to last you 10 lifetimes.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Ileke idi

Shouldn't you be in ekiti queuing for food stamps?!

Abeg leave ndi igbo affairs alone, you and other ekiti people have enough problems to last you 10 lifetimes.

The line was shorter today. Came back early to tell you to get a life.

OnlyTruth still won, the way I'm seeing it.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
ok, no problem. cool

fixed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari / Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.