Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Be Careful What You Ask For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful What You Ask For (2032 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
coogar:

. . . . .but it's risky to be with a sexy woman, right?

That's ur assumption, not mine.

kokoye:

Sure nothing wrong with being fiiine and sexy. Hell, my wife is. But first of all, she is a good, God-fearing woman who respects herself.

Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
Rocktation:

Awww too sad for your friend. But you men are †ђξ luckier kind. Atleast with just this story, you have something τ̅☺ refer τ̅☺ and take precautions. But it'§ not thesame on †ђξ flip side. For us, we just pray hard all year round τ̅☺ keep our men cos flashy/sexy or not, y'all can be quite unstable sometimes.

True.

God help us all.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by coogar: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Rocktation:

Awww too sad for your friend. But you men are †ђξ luckier kind. Atleast with just this story, you have something  τ̅☺ refer  τ̅☺ and take precautions. But it'§ not thesame on †ђξ flip side. For us, we just pray hard all year round  τ̅☺ keep our men cos flashy/sexy or not, y'all can be quite unstable sometimes.

unstable men are in the psychiatric wards.
men are very stable - it's just that they tend to search for the missing pieces in their partners.
if a woman is 70% perfect - most men want to find the missing 30% elsewhere.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
Koyoke is not saying that men shouldn't choose women based on their physical. He is saying that look for the inner goods as priority and if the outer goods matches GREAT! However which is more important to you as a man, a good wholesome woman or a good hoe?

Sometimes men and women see red flags before they settle down with someone but CHOSE to ignore it because of the "glitz".

Unfortunately, some people will experience the worse acts before they wake up.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Yorisb: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
coogar:

unstable men are in the psychiatric wards.
men are very stable - it's just that they tend to search for the missing pieces in their partners.
if a woman is 70% perfect - most men want to find the missing 30% elsewhere.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 03, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Koyoke is not saying that men shouldn't choose women based on their physical. He is saying that look for the inner goods as priority and if the outer goods matches GREAT! However which is more important to you as a man, a good wholesome woman or a good hoe?

Sometimes men and women see red flags before they settle down with someone but CHOSE to ignore it because of the "glitz".

Mrs, Chima:

Simply well said.

I think you should have open this thread. LOL
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Simply well said.

I think you should have open this thread. LOL

Aww Wifey! kiss kiss kiss kiss It was so good that you quoted it twice huh? tongue tongue tongue

Well, none of my married friends' spouses prostituted for money-----YET. lipsrsealed
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^

did you steal my thread?? angry
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by IZUKWU(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okay.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

did you steal my thread?? angry

No. embarassed
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by kokoye(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^

huh?? . . I was expecting a punch . . .you ok?

Rokiatu said you did . . or she was trying to give it to you.
Re: Be Careful What You Ask For by MrsChima1(f): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

huh?? . . I was expecting a punch . . .you ok?

Rokiatu said you did . . or she was trying to give it to you.

Old age kicking in huh? Wifey said I should have opened this thread. Read careful next time Grandpa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? / She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private / Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.