Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Do You Want To Secure The Future Of Your Family In The Event Of Any Uncertainty?read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Want To Secure The Future Of Your Family In The Event Of Any Uncertainty?read This (1003 Views)

6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Secure The Future Of Your Family In The Event Of Any Uncertainty?read This by Delafruita(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
In my experience in my line of work,I have realised that a lot of men love their wives,women love their husband and they both love their children.it however comes as a suprise that they are timid when it comes to securing the future of those loved ones in case of any uncertainty.I have come to realise that many people are not aware they can secure their own future and that of their children just by taking an insurance policy.many people still view insurance with the perception of many years ago without realising that many of those around them have been educated on the benefits and have picked up short,medium or long term policies.

When a man dies,three things happen:
1. The husband to the wife is gone
2. The father to the children is gone
3 . The income ceases
The first two cannot be replaced,but the third one can be replaced ONLY when the man has an insurance policy.the sum assured in the policy the man signed will be paid to the family irrespective of the amount the man has paid into his premium account.a recent example was the case of saka saula,former chairman of NURTW in lagos who has a policy with our company running at an annual premium of 600,000naira with a sum assured of 12million for twenty years.unfortunately he was assasinated just after two years meaning he had only paid 1.2million.after all documentation,the complete sum assured was paid out to his
family and that has secured the education of his children.

The principle of insurance is that your risks are transferred to the insurer.our company,niger insurance is the best insurance provider and we have many flexible products to suit different needs of our clients.

For more enquiries or details,please call yinka on 08097026097 or 07032813680
Re: Do You Want To Secure The Future Of Your Family In The Event Of Any Uncertainty?read This by Delafruita(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2011
I want to say I am overwhelmed by the rate at which people have called to make inquiries and clarify grey areas about insurance.my interaction with them has made me realise how little people know about insurance.most of them still viewed it from the perspective of the old days.
However,I hope I have been able to clear all those grey areas.fyrther enquiries can still be made by calling yinka on 08097026097 or 07032813680.thank you
Re: Do You Want To Secure The Future Of Your Family In The Event Of Any Uncertainty?read This by Delafruita(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
I want to appreciate all those who have taken the time to call and those who have taken the step to securing the future of themselves and their family by picking a policy.for those still "thinking about it" ,the earlier the better

(1) (Reply)

He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage / My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) / Judge Tells Living Man That He’s Still Legally Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.