Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage (1003 Views)

Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage by penelope9: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hey Nairalanders, what do you have to say to this Man that claim to be a born again Christian.Your opinion is highly important.
Re: He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
If it wasn't the brotha, it would have been someone else........unless she left her husband at gunpoint?! I don't know about anybody but if I was the ex husband I would simply say:"good riddance to bad rubbish"
Re: He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage by penelope9: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
The brother that caused the break up is a mannerless human even while living with his bother and the wife,His entire family member were not in support of the marriage bacause the lady is Yoruba and the man is from Niger Delta.And now the guy that cause the break up is married and vowed never to allow anyone to leave with them for more than two months.KARMA IS A BIATCH.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) / Judge Tells Living Man That He’s Still Legally Dead / Hausa/igbo Nd Hausa/yoruba Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.