Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

*~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (9173 Views)

Poll: Who deserves to be crowned Nairaland Music Section Poster of the year ?

Amblors: 13% (14 votes)
Mikuz: 31% (33 votes)
Ogugua88: 3% (4 votes)
Tosinadeda: 51% (54 votes)
This poll has ended

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) / MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 / Airmark and Adaobi123 are the new co-moderators of the Music/Radio section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by lalaboi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
see al of them. The campaign crew. grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2012
[size=13pt]I nor dey among them sha ^^ grin grin wink
[/size]
lalaboi:

Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2012
grin grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
apologetics for going AWOL . . . Had to take care of some pressing issues . . . But . . I won it?
*takes an hour to rub his eyes and hence glances at the topic again*
oh lovely!!
*receives the trophy from lalaboiy and says;*
Ehm . . Allow me use this golden opportunity to say a big big thank you to everyone of you who have contributed in one way or the other to this historical achievement.
No adjective or word or whatsoever can describe how elated and grateful i am towards the votes you channelled to this landmark accolade of mine.
This is indeed a dream come true for me.than this :There aint no better way to express your heartfelt love for mikuz in this section and i promise i would do my best to take this zone to a height no other in nairaland can ever be equated to come this 2012!

*spots and winks Jackpot*
I see you bro . . You've been a grandiloqent comrade and an industrous Campaign manager, trust me,A billion voices of praises or lauds can never be enough to express my gratitude. Thanks !!!
And to all my fans,well wishers,friends and for those who voted for me, what else can i say? No doubt you contributed immensly to the success story of this lad; i will be forever grateful to you all.
Thank you. Thank you and once again => THANK YOU !!
*he kisses the glittering award,takes a bow and leaves the stage with an admirable swag and grace*
grin grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
congrats once more, bro cool . . .how about some victory lyrics? wink wink cheesy
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by EfeEkarume(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
**and the audience makes a resounding applause as he leaves the stage**
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by MrResource(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
lalaboi:

am not among ooo

Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
smiley smiley wink
Mr.Resource:

am not among ooo

Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
Hehe Jackpot; I see you Efe!!

Ok lets go . . .

Lalaboiy . . Knows this/ voters gave me this trophy/ cos in this axis . . Im well known by all and sundry/
So call me . . the championship . . like the English 2nd tier football league!/

Amblors . . Im so sorry/ . . . but you lost your crew/ you paid 'em to rob for you . . Until ma price made them give up on you/
Cos I stash cash like ATMs . . And make voters withdraw from you!!/

OMG . . They JOBbed you like it was they profession/ even ya chick did same . . but she told me not to mention/
What I write Inspire(d) [b]M[/b]en . . like the mod of Auto section!/

I kept brandishing money . . Now my hommies . . are on a real champaigne popping/
You are so broke . . Ya friends found you wanting/ you couldnt throw papers to save ya head . . How come you gave ya comrades nothing/Thats rather daunting/
But as Petr . . my 'cheque' pay pals . . (paypals) like the online money company!/

Ask Ogaga . . I leave these girls impressed . . with the bars I render/ ma cash keep bulging once I step on the arena/
Even United's strikers couldnt ball enough . . to sur-pass ma cheddar (Macheda)!/

Tosin its so clear . . Ya fans won me this bout/ so i advice you shut ya b!tçhy mouth/
Cos i wrote my posts in 'fowl' language . . to make ya voters 'chicken' out!/

Infact . .my victory almost broke yo home/ ya wife couldnt quit the disturb on phone/ until I came over . . and slid her some chromosones/
So keep-with-the flow . . or ya views will face resistance . . like volts of ohms!/

Tosin see . . I and victory stick together . . like pages on Encomium/ cos when I mount on the podium/ I never fail to thril the auditorium/
No other can cook better rhymes . . You bet they dont know all their onions!/

Like words from Sanusi . . on fuel subsidy/ Jackpot claimed my triumph was so convincing/
Best believe . . The poll was no offshore drilling/
So Mukina equally can attest . . that Mikuz did not rig it!/

Im old in this block . . Im no New Kid/ my speeches . . make you to-wish-on (tuition) like Babcock school fees/
Even little Efe knows . . I script more 'puns' than adult movies!!/

Tosin I go give you red eye o!!
grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by EfeEkarume(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2012
mikuz:

Hehe Jackpot; I see you Efe!!

Ok lets go . . .

Lalaboiy . . Knows this/ voters gave me this trophy/ cos in this axis . . Im well known by all and sundry/
So call me . . the championship . . like the English 2nd tier football league!/

Amblors . . Im so sorry/ . . . but you lost your crew/ you paid 'em to rob for you . . Until ma price made them give up on you/
Cos I stash cash like ATMs . . And make voters withdraw from you!!/

OMG . . They JOBbed you like it was they profession/ even ya chick did same . . but she told me not to mention/
What I write Inspire(d) [b]M[/b]en . . like the mod of Auto section!/

I kept brandishing money . . Now my hommies . . are on a real champaigne popping/
You are so broke . . Ya friends found you wanting/ you couldnt throw papers to save ya head . . How come you gave ya comrades nothing/Thats rather daunting/
But as Petr . . my 'cheque' pay pals . . (paypals) like the online money company!/

Ask Ogaga . . I leave these girls impressed . . with the bars I render/ ma cash keep bulging once I step on the arena/
Even United's strikers couldnt ball enough . . to sur-pass ma cheddar (Macheda)!/

Tosin its so clear . . Ya fans won me this bout/ so i advice you shut ya b!tçhy mouth/
Cos i wrote my posts in 'fowl' language . . to make ya voters 'chicken' out!/

Infact . .my victory almost broke yo home/ ya wife couldnt quit the disturb on phone/ until I came over . . and slid her some chromosones/
So keep-with-the flow . . or ya views will face resistance . . like volts of ohms!/

Tosin see . . I and victory stick together . . like pages on Encomium/ cos when I mount on the podium/ I never fail to thril the auditorium/
No other can cook better rhymes . . You bet they dont know all their onions!/

Like words from Sanusi . . on fuel subsidy/ Jackpot claimed my triumph was so convincing/
Best believe . . The poll was no offshore drilling/
So Mukina equally can attest . . that Mikuz did not rig it!/

Im old in this block . . Im no New Kid/ my speeches . . make you to-wish-on (tuition) like Babcock school fees/
Even little Efe knows . . I script more 'puns' than adult movies!!/

Tosin I go give you red eye o!!
grin
Eh? I don't know about that.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by MrResource(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

smiley smiley wink

Trying to save myself wink

@mikuz

Na the victory lyrics be that?
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2012
^^
yes na. . .
grin grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by MrResource(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2012
^^where the musik download link dey?
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
have you checked the music request thread?
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah men u deserve em DA Trophy  --- no big deal , thats what it takes to be a Champion4life

ha ha! lets make some noise inna the house my G! grin grin . All of DEM damsels inna here wanna see u swing

prick up and down around their narrow escape!  cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

U like the lyrics? wink wink
[/size]

mikuz:

Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
he he he
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]ha ha ^^ cheesy cheesy

I know you'll like it --- gimme another flow smiley
[/size]

mikuz:

he he he
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
hmmm. . .
Here?
Make we make am private na.
grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]That's a nice idea friend --- grin okay , if you have facebook account lets meet up there . wink
[/size]
mikuz:

hmmm. . .
Here?
Make we make am private na.
grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
yeah of course i do,
oya hand me your id!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Isaacgladstone@yahoo.com wink [/size]
mikuz:

yeah of course i do,
oya hand me your id!
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2012
ok would send you some flows,
grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Alright but send me a request on facebook first --- I'll be editing my email after immidiately i add u because here is too open [/size]

mikuz:

ok would send you some flows,
grin
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by carlz20: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2012
Hello,Please check and like the page below, ThatAirPlay updates you on the latest in music and entertainment http://www.facebook.com/ThatAirPlay
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by carlz20: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2012
Hello,Please check and like the page below, ThatAirPlay updates you on the latest in music and entertainment http://www.facebook.com/ThatAirPlay
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by carlz20: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by NaijaInspired: 2:16am On Feb 23, 2012
Check out the Naija Inspired Music player on our website

www.naijainspired.com.

Dont forget to like us at www.facebook.com/naijainspired.
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by coldiz: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
Are you a muSical recording artiste in need of HoT Beats tO capture your target audienCe?
Are you talented in HipHop, RnB, RAP, Pop, RocK, Techno music delivery etc? ARe u in search of an audio production that will communicate your promotion and marketing messages using all sorts of viral Jingle sounds?,
Then,
Contact: NOSA (@shockcoldiz) on 08066230807. All quality services at affordable cost. He is the man for the job! (Shock Entertainments).
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by omoharry(f): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
HOW WOULS RATE THIS MUSIC?
Re: *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=13pt]Mikuz u haven't still send me any flow or request on facebook ever since what is really the matter...[/size]
mikuz: ok would send you some flows,
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine That- Styl Plus, The Lyrics / What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2011? / Shallipopi - Shakespopi (Album EP) Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.