Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again (2636 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Ex - Hubby Just Tested Positive To HIV / 90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by badesco(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
Former husband of Senator Iyabo Obasanjo, Oluwafolajimi Akeem Bello, yesterday married his longtime girlfriend, Olajumoke Katherine Thompson.

Bello tied the nuptial knot with the woman he described as “the only woman I ever loved,” amidst tight security at the marriage registry of the Orile Agege Local Council Development Area, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.

Read More below

Culled from http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/12/02/iyabo-obasanjo%E2%80%99s-ex-hubby-marries-again/

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by Osama10(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hmmm, look at that kiss. cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]It's a punishable crime to look so dark and grumpy 29 days into 2012. It's because of pictures of men like this that the white folks still refer to us as Apes! [/size]
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by ronkebp(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
true love. cool cool cool
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by Yorisb: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
ronkebp:

true love. cool cool cool

Do u know them personally?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by 195(f): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]It's a punishable crime to look so dark and grumpy 29 days into 2012. It's because of pictures of men like this that the white folks still refer to us as[b] Apes! [/b][/size]

cooogar wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by seedord247(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

cooogar wink cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]It's a punishable crime to look so dark and grumpy 29 days into 2012. It's because of pictures of men like this that the white folks still refer to us as Apes! [/size]

laff don wound me i don pour water for my laptop i swear
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by tpia5: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
drama.

he couldnt just do it quietly, abi.

is he saying he never loved iyabo or what's the reason for that statement.

ewo ni "the only woman i ever loved" instead of just plain "i love her". undecided undecided

sounds like he has some unresolved feelings.

btw i thought he was in america- when did he suddenly land in nigeria.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by tpia5: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
what the. . . . .

he originally abandoned jumoke for iyabo?

and she waited all this while?

anyway, good luck to them and congrats i guess.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by snthesis(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^u seem to knw so much
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2011
Who the Bleep is he?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by Goldieluks: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2011
Don't know them, but best wishes to them.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by tpia5: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2011
@ synthesis

i saw it on the op's link.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by snthesis(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
has nothing to do wit dis topic, but u versatile knowlegde in some of ur posts- its really impressive kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Types Of Car(s) Would You Like Your Other To Buy For You As X-mas Present? / Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. / Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.