Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko (18246 Views)

What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko (SUN Newspaper) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko by free13: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmm.....
Re: What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko by portside(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
After perusing this beautiful interview I have concluded that succession in regional lines will not possible except on tribal lines and the later is not likely as well because the larger tribes are comfortable in this contraption
Re: What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko by bjcoptmistic: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chimooo!!!! Please fear Yoruba tribe . Colossal betrayers . I for say why Ojukwu lose that war ! Aluko was very pernicious to A man that trusted him. Look at his mouth ! "I told Gowon everything " . Aluko you will never rest in peace when you die . You said all these because your heart is troubling you already.

Re: What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko by Noneroone(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
bjcoptmistic:
Chimooo!!!! Please fear Yoruba tribe . Colossal betrayers . I for say why Ojukwu lose that war ! Aluko was very pernicious to A man that trusted him. Look at his mouth ! "I told Gowon everything " . Aluko you will never rest in peace when you die . You said all these because your heart is troubling you already.
who even knows the one he told Gowon that he didn't tell ojukwu. He must have assured Gowon of his trust that made the soldiers saw him as a saboteur when he went back to Ojukwu. It's in their nature. He even sounded sympathetic to Gowon for failing to get a stronger union in aburi while pretending to be sympathetic to Igbo's. Tufiakwa!

Re: What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko by Commonsense99: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Trusting this Aluko was one of Ojukwu's numerous mistakes, read in between the lines and you will notice a skewed lopsided biased testament from a subtle shameless snitch.

Ojukwu will be turning in his grave, lesson learnt, Never completely trust a yoruba man!

Finally, The Nigeria that they sabotaged and gingered to keep as one, 53 years later, how far? grin

Re: What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko by Fantasticcc: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
The biggest mistake ikemba made was trusting his enemies..imagine someone you trusted telling your enemy all your secrets,well is a big lesson learnt.

Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment / Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / 'Treating PDP As A Pushover Is Dangerous' - Yahaya Bello Warns APC