Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (10889 Views)

Poll: Who is your poster of the year in this section?

Frosbel: 28% (18 votes)
Joagbaje: 56% (36 votes)
Enigma: 15% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Pastor Kun:

^^^
The CEC gang just want to impose Joagbaje on us angry we won't allow that this year as technology is already on ground to detect voting through multiple I.Ds which is the custom of CEC members.

Oh come off it kunle oshobi
Maybe you are just responding to the image in your mirror
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inedi: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
I will also like to nominate Mabell and uncle kunle then less I forget frosbel
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
Wat!?!?!?
Are you trying to bribe kunle oshobi grin shocked
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inedi: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's like he is filled with bitterness as nobody has voted him so let me be the first
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
I'm not sure if being voted for or not add value to anybody's life.

It's just a meaningless virtual poll (sorry mods),and nothing really substantial.

Only vain and hopeless individuals would revel in its insignificance.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inedi: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
Why is uncle kule oshobi reacting with his other ID, comeon you would have just say this with your real ID
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Keep on exposing your idiocy for all to see.

Funny folks.

inedi:

Why is uncle kule oshobi reacting with his other ID, comeon you would have just say said this with your real ID

Illiterate junk.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by kris2glo: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
WITH JOAGBAJE, AM OKAY, but i will vote joagbaje and frosbel
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inedi: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
I said it ID deferent, language the same. Thank you
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
inedi:

I said it ID deferent different, language the same. Thank you

Feed us more with your illiteracy.

Shameless bunch.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr inedi,

My little advice;

Why don't you spend your tithe monies improving your education rather than enriching Chris and his family.

Chris' children will go to a better school and have more prospect, it only makes sense to look after yourself.
wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by donnie(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^^ e a s y. . . .why are you so bitter?

I nominate Joagbaje for his very well written, well balanced and highly spiritual posts.
Mabel for her sacrifice and consistency  in ensuring that we have Rhapsody here on NL.

Also I support the motion to have Joeagbaje as moderator as that will bring some sanity to the religion section. His dream of making this section a world class resource center is much appreciated. cool
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lol,

Dude, I am not bitter, My Chelsea team just won and I'm having an epiphany.

I am only stating facts.

What are the chances that Mr inedi or any ( edit) of his children will have a better chance of a quality education than Chris' children ?

Zilch.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Em you forgot to add the word "of " in front of " his children"
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2011
Lol.

Thanks Mrs mabel,

If only you could correct you friend as well.

However, it still does not reduce the facts in my statements.

One more thing Mrs Mabel, please do not forget about the little research you said you were going to undertake  in a thread a while ago. You said you were gonna get back but alas, you went all Houdini on the thread.

I'm still waiting.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2011
dare2think:

If only you could correct you friend as well.

corrected statement: if only you could correct your friend

You are the one on my friend's tale
As you correct him, let me take the pleasure of correcting you also
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2011
Lol.

Thank you.

You ignore the fact that your friend started the ridicule.

Again, it still does not change the fact in my statements.

Keep looking out for my typo errors, I have been told  too many times to be more patient when typing.
grin

I guess Mr Inedi and I needs to visit the Education thread more frequently now.

One more thing Mrs Mabel,

mabell:

As you correct him, let me take the pleasure of in [/b]correcting you also

mabell:

You are the one on my friend's tale [b]tail

I guess we all need that visit to the Education thread.

wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2011
Apologies to the Moderators for the thread's derailment.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by aletheia(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
donnie:

Also I support the motion to have Joeagbaje as moderator as that will bring some sanity to the religion section.
^Is there a vacancy for moderator, that you guys are trying to foist your agenda on us?

". . .that will bring some sanity to the religion section."

Story, story. . .you mean bring censorship to the religion section. If you lot don't like this forum as it is, go elsewhere.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
dare2think:

Lol.

Thank you.

You ignore the fact that your friend started the ridicule.

Again, it still does not change the fact in my statements.

Keep looking out for my typo errors, I have been told  too many times to be more patient when typing.
grin

I guess Mr Inedi and I needs to visit the Education thread more frequently now.

One more thing Mrs Mabel,

I guess we all need that visit to the Education thread.

wink

grin grin grin
Couldn't stop smiling, thanks
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Barrrich: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2011
I nominate Joeagbaje for his contributions and threads that are enlightening and Mabell for those educative and clarifying posts
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by simplymee: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Wow! This award pass the normal national award the GCON, GCFR , OON et al. Well I would like to nominate the ff:
1.DONNIE
2.JOAGBAJE
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Thelstan(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
[list]
[li]Enigma[/li]
[li]Pastor AIO[/li]
[li]Aletheia[/li]
[/list]
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by isalegan2: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2011
I nominate Lagosshia, Sweetnecta and Vedaxcool. smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 123jml: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2011
Sweetnecta
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by nuella2(f): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
I nominate joagbaje, jesoul and image123
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by sophiap: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
I am nominating frosbel, mabella and joeagbaje. Because they are so consistent and committed to this forum.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by deols(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
sweetnecta
lagosShia
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2011
deols:

sweetnecta
lagosShia
try the muslim section am sure they bith stand a better chance of winning there
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by vedaxcool(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2011
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MyJoe: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
Deep Sight
Jayriginal
Zikky
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
MyJoe:

Deep Sight
Jayriginal
Zikky
you left it late and your the first and only person to vote for those three people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.