Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (10887 Views)

Poll: Who is your poster of the year in this section?

Frosbel: 28% (18 votes)
Joagbaje: 56% (36 votes)
Enigma: 15% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pondeig(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2011
Though the voting had ended before I visited this site, both the nomination and election for this award was deserving. Enlightening as they seem, I had used some of his posts on various subjects in organizing programmes. I've been intrigued by his original disposition.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2011
That joagbaje was able to win poster of the year award is a reflection of what is wrong with Nigeria and why we are not making progress. Joagbaje is an openly corrupt cec pastor who makes it business to defend all acts of fraud in churches all over and was caught pants down during the year engaging in the use of multiple I.Ds on the forum (strictly against N.L rules) yet it is this character that is voted in. This is just a reflection of the larger society as Nigerians are known to Vote en mass for openly corrupt leaders then complain when the country is not making progress.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 5solas(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats,Joagbaje.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by inedi: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations, joeagbaje you really deserve it.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by deols(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
frosbel:

My concern now is all that food you posted in the ISLAM section.

Can you ship some to me, I will pay anything to lay my teeth into those gorgeous meals   grin grin grin

you are always welcome wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
congrats
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ugosly(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2011
Apart from all the congratulatory felicitations and insults hurled at Joagbaje,I,m really curious to know wat his prize reward will be.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Blastus(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
Pastor joe, congrat on your winning nairaland poster of the year 2011. However it seems that pastorkun some others are not happy and are weaping over the choice of members of the forum. Congrat once again.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jayriginal: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
MyJoe:

Deep Sight
Jayriginal
Zikky
You are too kind. I thought DeepSight deserved a mention too.
Congratulations to Joagbaje, Frosbel and Enigma.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by vescucci(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
Much ado about nothing sha. When will you people start making interesting threads again? Lemme go see what Deep Sight is up to.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Joagbaje have been spoiling this section with threads that does not always have meaning and the worst part is , he share alone like something i wrong undecided undecided[/size]

vescucci:

Much ado about nothing sha. When will you people start making interesting threads again? Lemme go see what Deep Sight is up to.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by vescucci(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2012
I wish I could make out what it is you're saying especially when you're saying it repeatedly
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Whatever. . . undecided [/size]

vescucci:

I wish I could make out what it is you're saying especially when you're saying it repeatedly
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Tonyet1(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2012
Congrats Jo' my brother and dear friend

Really wished Enigma had it. . .well!. . .  majority always have it! wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by LogicMind: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
So what are you going to do with your win?
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I believe inside we won't discover he doesn't deserve to be a winner. . . grin grin very brilliant question u have asked him lets just wait for him to respond LOL cheesy[/size]

Logic Mind:

So what are you going to do with your win?
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 06, 2012
Na wa oh,
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by donnie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
Again? shocked grin
Congrats Bro. Only prob is that this could bring you more insults and enemies (just like 2011 did); supposing that you'll respond in like manner.
Anyways, I know you will let God's love rule your heart as usual. I'm praying for you.
Happy new year 2012 - THE YEAR OF THE WORD!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

musKeeto:

Na wa oh,
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]Why did u say ' na wah ooh'- as if something is wrong somewhere. . .LOL grin[/size]

musKeeto:

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Why did u say ' na wah ooh'- as if something is wrong somewhere. . .LOL grin[/size]

Na you talk o, grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2012
[size=13pt]no big deal i don clear my mind ooh -- grin grin wink[/size]

musKeeto:

Na you talk o, grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ogoamaka99(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Pst Joe, congrats on your well deserved award. More grease to your elbow.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Micuilles: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2012
JO JO JO JO JO (Chanting, )
grin grin grin grin grin

Congrtas, and more, wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by vicvaliant: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2012
Jesus' ascension is not a fairy tale, but the provenance of our divine powers, nature n royalty! He lived, died, risen and still lives! If nobodyz willing to die for you, JESUS did along time ago!
You are precious, tell someone this today. God bless you and have a great day!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2012
Removed from sticky. smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2012
Pastor Kun: That joagbaje was able to win poster of the year award is a reflection of what is wrong with Nigeria and why we are not making progress. Joagbaje is an openly corrupt cec pastor who makes it business to defend all acts of fraud in churches all over and was caught pants down during the year engaging in the use of multiple I.Ds on the forum (strictly against N.L rules) yet it is this character that is voted in. This is just a reflection of the larger society as Nigerians are known to Vote en mass for openly corrupt leaders then complain when the country is not making progress.
Year of progress, he got only one vote in the preliminary round.. A victory for the religion section...

1 Like

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2012
musKeeto:
Year of progress, he got only one vote in the preliminary round.. A victory for the religion section...

Yeah he got only one vote in the first round probably becos people are now tired of his deceit, however the person that got the highest vote is someone who regularly contravenes NL rules by being rude and abusive to others on the forum. He also posts a lot of offensive posts and by NL rules, he shouldn't even have been allowed to contest yet he seems set to be voted in as religion section poster of the year. To me it's not a victory it's retrogression.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Gombs(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Yeah he got only one vote in the first round probably becos people are now tired of his deceit, however the person that got the highest vote is someone who regularly contravenes NL rules by being rude and abusive to others on the forum. He also posts a lot of offensive posts and by NL rules, he shouldn't even have been allowed to contest yet he seems set to be voted in as religion section poster of the year. To me it's not a victory it's retrogression.

Kunle...see protesting o!
grin grin

At the bold....I laugh motor nearly jam me

1 Like

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gombs:

Kunle...see protesting o!
grin grin

At the bold....I laugh motor nearly jam me

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? / Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.