Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (10890 Views)

Poll: Who is your poster of the year in this section?

Frosbel: 28% (18 votes)
Joagbaje: 56% (36 votes)
Enigma: 15% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by obowunmi(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2011
Put obowunmi on the poll and let me dethrone them all.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Put obowunmi on the poll and let me dethrone them all.

who are u? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Image123(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
Joagbaje wept profusely. How christly?
i'm off like the bird, i don like seeing old men fighting.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Micuilles: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2011
@ ALL,

At least I'm convinced that I joined this forum when I noticed guys like Kunleoshoba, Frosbel, Enigma etc lamblasting Joeagbaje. I had been reading posts on NL for a while before I decided to register, so I could respond to some of these nasty NL posters. They made Joe popular by always refuting his opinions with insults and the rest, even when he always responded with scriptures & sensible ideas.

Cudos to these guys if Joe wins the poll. At least, it will get them more jealous & envious of him, thus making him more popular in 2012. Someone ones said, if you are against someone, put your strength in supporting his oponent & not concentrating on discrediting the person you're against. when your energy is directed on discrediting the one you don't support, you end up attracting more favour, vote, & grace for him. A word is enough for THE wise. wink wink wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
wink smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 3:53am On Dec 29, 2011

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, donate your one vote for me

vote Jackpot as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
Voted smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Joagbaje smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2011
You most def' deserve it. Congrats Sir
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2011
Please publish a break down of the voters so we can screen for multiple I.Ds. We don't want a rigged selection like we had last year.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by aletheia(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2011
^
@Pastor Kun: Let it go man. Jo' is actually quite popular so no surprises he won.

Congrats Joagbaje.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2011
@ joagbaje, congratulations

Pastor Kun:

Please publish a break down of the voters so we can screen for multiple I.Ds. .

I thought Technology already done that!  Remember what you said.

Pastor Kun link=topic=816588.msg9861001#msg9861001 :

The CEC gang just want to impose Joagbaje on us  we won't allow that this year as technology is already on ground to detect voting through multiple I.Ds which is the custom of CEC members.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Enigma(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations to Joagbaje. Thanks to everyone who nominated and/or voted for me. smiley

For my own reasons, I did not nominate anyone or even vote for that matter.

Happy new year to one and all ---- and especially my atheist friends. grin

cool
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by sophiap: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2011
@ joeagbaje, CONGRATULATIONS SIR! grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Zikkyy(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2011
@Joagaje, Congratulations.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by EarsWide(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2011
@Nairalanders

A man who is dedicated to defending charlatans and thieves wins 'religion section poster of the year'!! What is wrong with us ? For all of you who voted for Joagbaje, shame on you!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by God2man(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2011
The truth is very strong, you cannot pull the truth down, you may succed for sometime, but the truth will always prevail. Congrats! Oga Joagbaje. God bless you. God2man.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Joagbaje don't deserve it ---- that dude is always found of spamming the whole religion section and u are here giving him the religion section poster of the year ? That's too bad this voting isn't done well . like someone have already said i have to add mine -- shame on those that vote for that dude . [/size]
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2011
I couldn,t believe my eyes when I saw the results undecided

Mukina and her entourage are behind this grin

Anyway congrats Joagbaje.

You deserve it for one thing , staying above the fray and NOT responding to insults with insults etc. You have received not a few in recent times.

Happy 2012 to y'all.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]frosbel dear i couldn't believe my eyes either --- undecided That dude did not deserve winning this at all . I mean , what he does here is to spam the whole section with some so called Videos and always found of sharing alone ! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
One of the perils of democracy.

However, congrats to joagbaje.

@ earswide/ogagaluv

It's a Nigerian forum, what did you expect?

Such is our nature.

We still have to respect people's choices even if we don't agree with them. Hence the reason Africans deserve the leaders they elect.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah i know this is a Nigerian forum but that doesn't mean things should not be done in the right way in some cases like this one . like you've clearly said i expect nothing much either but only expressing whats on my mind . smiley

The bold part of your comment is great-- that's what i do my dear . no bad feelings grin grin wink
[/size]

dare2think:

@ ogagaluv

It's a Nigerian forum, what did you expect?

Such is our nature.

We still have to respect people's choices even if we don't agree with them.

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Knight1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS TO JOAGBAJE (even though i don't agree with his position most of the time)

however, this 'award' is not for the most religious person on the forum, it is not for the most 'Christian' fellow.
it is about posting!!!! and Joagbaje has done quite well incontrovertibly as far as posting is concerned.
Not posting insults or senseless threads, he has posted well and thus has won by popular vote!
simple!

the voter turnout wasn't impressive tho'
grin grin grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
frosbel:

I couldn,t believe my eyes when I saw the results undecided

Mukina and her entourage are behind this grin

Anyway congrats Joagbaje.

You deserve it for one thing , staying above the fray and NOT responding to insults with insults etc. You have received not a few in recent times.

Happy 2012 to y'all.
shey you didnt see who i nominated? grin

waka far abeg.

grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Snowwy: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Jo!
This award must be truly deserved since you have won again.
Keep preaching Christ and His love and work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Do not descend to the level of those who know nothing but throw insult, 'sling mud' and slander especially without proof.

Also know that they will keep wondering how you keep excelling.

Remain your respectable self and have a great year 2012.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
smiley ^^ smiley

mukina2:

shey you didnt see who i nominated? grin

waka far abeg.

grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by deols(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Jo. frosbel must av learnt a thing or two, I'd want.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
deols:

congrats Jo. frosbel must av learnt a thing or two, I'd want.

My concern now is all that food you posted in the ISLAM section.

Can you ship some to me, I will pay anything to lay my teeth into those gorgeous meals grin grin grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations Joagbaje! wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Sarpino: 3:22am On Dec 31, 2011
Giving this man poster of the year is giving credibility to the nonsense he and other pastor worshipping zombies peddle on this section every day. We are trying to knock some common sense into them, then you people turn around and give their number one person the award. undecided
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Sarpino: 3:32am On Dec 31, 2011
Snowwy:

Congrats Jo!
This award must be truly deserved since you have won again.
Keep preaching Christ and His love and work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Do not descend to the level of those who know nothing but throw insult, 'sling mud' and slander especially without proof.

Also know that they will keep wondering how you keep excelling.

Remain your respectable self and have a great year 2012.
Do you mean "keep preaching CHRIS" because no way has this man preached anything remotely close to CHRIST ever. He is the leader of the PASTOR IS YOUR ONLY COVERING gang aka People who have sold their brains to pay tithes to pastor for his approval.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nimshi: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2011
Joagbaje? That zero-thought, all-feel, all-guts, no-evidence-in-consideration poster?

Bravo! You get what you deserve: best poster, best politicians, 'best' schools too.

Joagbaje is in urgent need of a basic course in logical thinking and evidence evaluation.

Yet, in the Nigerian fashion, I congratulate you!

Sometime before the end of the year, I might even take out a full page advertorial in the Guardian to congratulate you on this important milestone in your Christian life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.