Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91990 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
hahahahaha.  OlaOne.  You know me well.  hmmm.  You sure do study people o.  So, do you still think I'm Oyinda?

Yes, it was love at first sight when i saw that smiley!  I almost kissed OYB the person that posted it (my first time seeing it).  If was like a gift you didn't even ask for, and it lands on your lap!

BTW, the real Katsumoto is in his profile. wink
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
isale_gan2:

hahahahaha.  OlaOne.  You know me well.  hmmm.  You sure do study people o.  So, do you still think I'm Oyinda?

That tells you I care a lot - a real gentleman. tongue

I am God-sent, innit? Tell Alhaji nau. When am I going to pay him naa? O n pe oo wink
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:04am On Jan 01, 2012
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2012
^^You too, omidan. cool
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New year My People!

I wish you all the best this new year.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2012
it's not 2012 where I am yet; so lot have to wait.

debosky:

Repent for the new year is nigh! tongue

Arsenal are doing quite well thanks. . . .a victorious finish to 2011. As for Blacksta? He's repenting of all his 2011 sins as we speak. grin

PS - post that picture of Kazza ASAP. . . . .I need a new scarecrow for my farm in 2012. grin

My fugly mug is on my profile. U can use that. cool

@ the lovers Isale and prof ola

Na wa o

Isale and ola sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2012
Ok, its new year here.

Happy new year to you all.

BTW, yesterday was Iyalode Naijababe's birthday.

Happy birthday dear; hope you had a nice time.

I am sorry I can't do all those emoticons/smileys like Isale. tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2012
Wow! Happy Birthday Naijababe. cheesy cool

I should know/remember that but the first thing to go is memory. lol.

Happy Belated Birthday to Fstranger as well.

Glad for the new year.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXaXKfOLstsmqMo2uE-X35ciAiH1IyDVe6eLGTnmLrdBQSC95eWg[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb4tcMHa7bBWGcFRR-CnOLzDweTf7THypY5sy1JWrE84MJ2_J5jw[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSykTpb6jewx-oBK30mlDQqYBmgtBQVbsjsFtGtwotUDleS-djvKQ[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRS9PaNxdOXsfs5pKYfAAK7yRR4hUeV_j9PTIFGwzU3OKBEe7K[/img]
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2012
Katsumoto,

No more excuses.  When you say stuff like that, are we supposed to assume you're 60 years old.  Why wouldn't you be able to post?

O ya!  See the link below.

Copy it and insert it in-between the code for posting images.  It is [img]http://[/img].  Now try it. tongue

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzzfv2EqKGxm5SB3lcQVCUmij7qg9YCNpugUNndietkyZaK27I
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2012
My coding disappeared. Anyway, it is "[img]" front and back, with a "/" included at the closing code.  Confusing?  You can also click one of the icons above the message window, called "insert image."  cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2012
Awwwww, Naijababe, happy birthday.

ps
Isale mi, how did you know about Stranger's? shocked
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New year Eyin Eniyan mi

E ku Odun Eku Iyedun, Odun a yabo fun gbogbo wa!

Fstranger Omo Akin Happy Birthday where ever you are.

Iya mi naijababe HBD smiley
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
E ku odun ire o.  cheesy

We've said goodbye to Twenty Eleven.

T'was a mixed year:  Rough, Eye-Opening, Emotional, Joyful, Disastrous, Life-Affirming, Soul-Destroying, Debilitating, Depressing, Torturous, Passionate, Lonely, Friendly, Romantic, Impoverishing, Unrequited, Rewarding, Memorable, Fulfilling. . .  and that was just January. cheesy

Hope we remember all we learned.  Unlike previous years.  tongue

Hoping for a great 2012!  Very enthused!  For all of us. cool

[flash=540,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7ajnWhVqo[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7ajnWhVqo

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/abba/happynewyear.html
Abba!  Wish I had time to spam with their music. wink

That concludes my New Year shenanigans.  Whew!  grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  smiley

P.S. Found this gem (from the poster of the above video).  Looks like Martial Arts to me sha.  Some Asian war movie.  Will watch when I have time.  cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t29Nu60jRs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Re: O Ye My People! by okadaman2: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
Katsumoto:

Please explain the difference; are they both not grappling arts?

Grappling yato si grappling.

Gidigbo accessories are better:

Ifunpa

Onde

Akiya

Egbe

Ado eleyin

Ati bebelo

Please don't mess with gidigbo. . . angry
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
okada_man:

Grappling yato si grappling.

Gidigbo accessories are better:

Ifunpa

Onde

Akiya

Egbe

Ado eleyin

Ati bebelo

Please don't mess with gidigbo. . . angry

Yes o, gidigbo is such a powerful art that it is being studied in martial arts schools all over the world. Why would anyone study Wushu, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Capoeira, Karate, Aikido, etc when there is the powerful gidigbo. grin grin grin grin grin

I urge you to watch some videos of Junior dos Santos, Alistair overeem, Anderson Silva, George St-Pierre, etc and then tell me who your current gidigbo champions are.

I not making fun of gidigbo o, you know I love you Yoruba peeps. cool
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
isale_gan2:

E ku odun ire o.  cheesy

We've said goodbye to Twenty Eleven.

T'was a mixed year:  Rough, Eye-Opening, Emotional, Joyful, Disastrous, Life-Affirming, Soul-Destroying, Debilitating, Depressing, Torturous, Passionate, Lonely, Friendly, Romantic, Impoverishing, Unrequited, Rewarding, Memorable, Fulfilling. . .  and that was just January. cheesy

Hope we remember all we learned.  Unlike previous years.  tongue

All these for you alone in 2011? na wa o cheesy

@Iyalode Naijababe

Happy birthday o. No wonder you have not been online. Mushin people go suffer, I know say you don close some streets for 3 days to celebrate your birthday. grin

Anyways send all the ajeku cake and meat my side in US$ equivalent grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
Katsumoto:

Yes o, gidigbo is such a powerful art that it is being studied in martial arts schools all over the world. Why would anyone study Wushu, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Capoeira, Karate, Aikido, etc when there is the powerful gidigbo. grin grin grin grin grin

I urge you to watch some videos of Junior dos Santos, Alistair overeem, Anderson Silva, George St-Pierre, etc and then tell me who your current gidigbo champions are.

I not making fun of gidigbo o, you know I love you Yoruba peeps. cool

Sharaapppp dia! grin

Do you even know the functions of those things Kilode listed up there? You think they learn those things in the classrooms? For you to fully learn the act of gidigbo and make use of all those things kilode listed, u have to undergo a training with the irunmoles for 21 days at any of the Irunmole forests and come back alive. grin

When someone well trained in the act of gidigbo kicks or slaps another, it will be a kick or slap from legions of irunmoles. Now tell me how some of your ordinary folks can withstand that? angry
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Badosky

Wetin you take celebrate new year remain nao?

And I wan know your new year resolutions. (And that goes for every one on this thread too)

My resolution are: In 2012 I will . . . coming back
Re: O Ye My People! by mukina2: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
my resolution is to go to the moon this year, to play as a striker for arsenal and score plenty goals cool
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
OAM4J:

All these for you alone in 2011? na wa o  cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry embarassed tongue angry angry cry sad embarassed undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
OAM4J:

And I wan know your new year resolutions. (And that goes for every one on this thread too)

My resolution are: In 2012 I will . . .  coming back

Hey your royal badness, moderator of the year!  You know there's a thread for Resolutions already.  hmmm.  Heck, I don't care. undecided

My RESOLUTION for year Twenny-Elve!  cheesy

1 ) Lose 15lbs (5 off my back, 5 off my front, 5 all over) by March
2 ) Pay all my debts and start a new business
3 ) Buy a new home and my dream car
4 ) Finish all the unread/half-finished books on my bookshelf
5 ) Master 2 more languages by the end of the year
6 ) Start a private Nigerian school in my area
7 ) Heal the sick and make the blind see
8 ) End hunger and poverty in Africa
9 ) Find the secret of the universe
10) Rule the world
11)
12)

Resolutions Schmelotutions  tongue

That means, Resolutions koo, Elocution nii. 

What I really want isn't on that list.  In your face, OMAJ4!  angry tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2012
mukina2:

my resolution is to go to the moon this year, to play as a striker for arsenal and score plenty goals   cool

I have a good idea where your moon is.

I thot you should be defending and not attacking, but then this is 2012, there are so many styles formations that allow a natural defender like you to attack.  cheesy

I imagine you will be scoring a hat-trick  grin

isale_gan2:

Hey your royal badness, moderator of the year!  You know there's a thread for Resolutions already.  hmmm.  Heck, I don't care. undecided

10) Rule the world
11)
12)

I can help you with the 1st one. And it will be achieved in one week, especially with the font and the back excess weight  grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2012
I'm not sure I like the new tougher meaner O4AJM that says "There is no Excuse for Failure" or some &^$%." I think I prefer the older easier blissful 4AMOJ. tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2012
I also see the dirty-minded MJA4O is creeping back. Lord help us. Me, I dey go hide in Politics section. I'm sure not to run into you over there. cool

Katsumoto, I see you o. Just taking my vitamins, doing my exercise, getting myself psyched up to tackle whatever issue you seem to be having with my beloved Kilode. grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2012
isale_gan2:

I'm not sure I like the new tougher meaner O4AJM that says "There is no Excuse for Failure" or some &^$%."  I think I prefer the older easier blissful 4AMOJ.  tongue

I know i need a transformation, I asked and the oracle said I need 3 single women to baff for me in a flowing river and I will be transformed. Will you volunteer yourself?  grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

I'm not single! I'm married, with 6 kids! angry
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2012
OAM4J:

@Badosky

Wetin you take celebrate new year remain nao?

My resolution are: In 2012 I will . . .  coming back
Sion Mr moderator of the year bros na new year do me o instead,as I type my body don sempe due to too much jirating.

Emmh as per d new year reso,my main one is to send in a monkey with a mini school bag packed wiv time bombs strong enough to wipe out an entire village to d Boko barracks.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2012
isale_gan2:

10) Rule the world
11)
12)

You think learning a new language is like preparing Amala? Learning a new language when you are over 13 will take at least 24 months. tongue

OAM4J:

Sharaapppp dia! grin

Do you even know the functions of those things Kilode listed up there? You think they learn those things in the classrooms? For you to fully learn the act of gidigbo and make use of all those things kilode listed, u have to undergo a training with the irunmoles for 21 days at any of the Irunmole forests and come back alive. grin

When someone well trained in the act of gidigbo kicks or slaps another, it will be a kick or slap from legions of irunmoles. Now tell me how some of your ordinary folks can withstand that? angry

I am sorry for all these Yoruba boys; you will get your ass.es kicked if you take that gidigbo thingy outside Africa. SMDH
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 12:25am On Jan 03, 2012
isale_gan2:

shocked shocked shocked

I'm not single!  I'm married, with 6 kids!  angry

The oracle said because you are already a mother of 6, you are as good as single  cheesy

Idowuogbo:

Sion Mr moderator of the year bros na new year do me o instead,as I type my body don sempe due to too much jirating.

Emmh as per d new year reso,my main one is to send in a monkey with a mini school bag packed wiv time bombs strong enough to wipe out an entire village to d Boko barracks.

Some bobos wicked sha. Tell me the guy wey jirate your body to sempe like that, and I will have him arrested. angry

You try with this your new year resolution sha, if you succeed, Jonathan go give you GCFR award

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (68) (Reply)

Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.