Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91808 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
Where are my people? Are they protesting?

looks like I saw Isale, ola one, katsumoto, naijababe and ajanlekoko in some of the pictures

And 2 of the people protesting in London look like debosky and idowuogbo.

Take it easy guys, Nigeria go better, am supporting you from my bedroom grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^Fight to finish.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2012
OAM4J:

looks like I saw Isale, ola one, katsumoto, naijababe and ajanlekoko in some of the pictures

Wetin concern agbero with over load? Whats my own with the problem in your country? I would have been concerned if it were just an Odua nation but my own people have their own credit or natural disaster problems. tongue

I am just a spectator.
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2012
Ola one:

^^Fight to finish.

From your gated compound abi? grin

Katsumoto:

Wetin concern agbero with over load? Whats my own with the problem in your country? I would have been concerned if it were just an Odua nation but my own people have their own credit or natural disaster problems. tongue

I am just a spectator.

Not even for the sake of 1001 naija babes you dey chase? Dont you know with the subsidy removal, the cost of having and maintaining a naija babe will also go up? grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2012
OAM4J:

From your gated compound abi? grin

grin

From my keyboard
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2012
OAM4J:

. . . 2 of the people protesting in London look like debosky and idowuogbo.

The last anyone saw of Debosky, he and Blacktsa were trying to gatecrash a respectable house party, dateless and suitless.  grin  Watch closely. tongue 
[flash=520,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjKU9y56nEE[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjKU9y56nEE&feature=related
Re: O Ye My People! by AjanleKoko: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2012
^^
Not impressed jare.
None of those Hausa chicks had an[i] isale[/i] that was gantu grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

^^
Not impressed jare.
None of those Hausa chicks had an[i] isale[/i] that was gantu grin

You ol' dirty aja dog, you. grin 

I guess gantu means big.  I wouldn't be surprised to find this confused mutt is actually Hausa, or half Hausa.  cheesy   

You were't paying proper attention.  Wait till the commentary of those with Doctorate in Women Stidies with a specializaton in buttology.  wink

Hey, Dirty dog, what's omoge saida mean?  I can't ask anyone cos it might be somn doheetyy.
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
Prof Ola. What are you talking about? lol. Sorry for the slow reply; I just saw it. . . in the other thread. I just do it to make lipsrsealed run o.

Show of hands! lol.
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
Prof Ola.  Where do you live?  I live in SE USA - you prob know where already.

So, what I know about you so far:
- May or may not have taught school in Ninety-Gbongbonron
- Probably resides in NJ
- May be a friend of the WolfDog (you see how I switch it up?  keep the mutt on his toes. grin )
- It's in the cards that Naijababe's blackbelter hubby will practise some new moves on him when he lands in Da Granite City, looking for the very very troublesome and indifferent BADASS AWORI CHICK (ask her how she got that name)
- - - More to come
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
OAM4J:

Bros I think I might have to pay for your oju surgery,d only tin I will campaign for is DR90120 to strt doing bum enlargement on NHS,omo have u seen the VAT for nicki mileke type of assss shocked.Me want free implants ooo grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by AjanleKoko: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2012
isale_gan2:

You ol' dirty aja dog, you. grin 

I guess gantu means big.  I wouldn't be surprised to find this confused mutt is actually Hausa, or half Hausa.  cheesy   

You were't paying proper attention.  Wait till the commentary of those with Doctorate in Women Stidies with a specializaton in buttology.  wink

Hey, Dirty dog, what's omoge saida mean?  I can't ask anyone cos it might be somn doheetyy.

Isale re to gan2 bii ti trailer yen grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Bros I think I might have to pay for your oju surgery,d only tin I will campaign for is DR90120 to strt doing bum enlargement on NHS,omo have u seen the VAT for nicki mileke type of assss shocked.Me want free implants ooo grin grin

U wan do enlargement? dem things be like buredi agege to ti gan, dem no dey shake rara grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
Ajaaaaaaaaaa!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin embarassed

You're my last hope.  Please don't go the way of the BAD BOYS o.  hahahaha.  What did I do that you should be talking about my isale?  shocked

I said those Hausa chicks are not as flat as you claim.  You are not prolific nor efficient in checking out lipsrsealed since that's not your main subject.  Or do you not know there are regular seemingly angelic posters on this very thread who have made it their lifelong project?  cheesy  Just read between the lines.  And of course, if we're talking about OAMJ, you don't have try too hard.  Player nomba one ni'yen.  His theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXa6M7RW9k.

For real for real, bros.  Emi o bu e nau.  Or you too want to turn to player?  Or you want to become my enemy?  That's fine.  Blacksta threw in the towel; I need another foil. . .an antagonist. . . a sparring partner!  Let's go!  angry angry angry cool
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
^ Abeg, what is wrong with a player?!

[size=5pt]na just innocent kweshun o[/size]
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
naijababe:

U wan do enlargement?  dem things be like buredi agege to ti gan, dem no dey shake rara  grin grin grin grin
Taaa liv talk my own go shake mehnnn,wen I walk it will be dancing galala witout me even moving my waist,omo my assss-seets go bedt gann o.My implants would b make from omi garri grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
naijababe:

^ Abeg, what is wrong with a player?!

[size=5pt]na just innocent kweshun o[/size]

I love it!  Another player just outed herself.  cheesy

OAM4J, Katsumoto, OAM4J, Ola, Debo. . . Say HI to the female Player, Naijababe.  May the best player win!  Oh, don't forget Idowuogbo.  Her own level actually scares me sha. shocked
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
isale_gan2:

OAM4J, Katsumoto, OAM4J, Ola, Debo. . . Say HI to the female Player, Naijababe.  May the best player win!  Oh, don't forget Idowuogbo.  Her own level actually scares me sha. shocked 

U havent answered my question and does my question make me a player?! Anywayz, i aint gat time for mugus, they deserve everything they get.

Idowuogbo:

Taaa liv talk my own go shake mehnnn,wen I walk it will be dancing galala witout me even moving my waist,omo my assss-seets go bedt gann o.My implants would b make from omi garri grin

Omi garri yansh?! dat one go over shake so tey he godey fall as you waka. Plenty mugu dey wey go helep u dey mop am for floor sha grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
isale_gan2:

Wots scaring you isale,is it my yerinbeto or my customised ikebe superstar smiley

naijababe:

U havent answered my question and does my question make me a player?! Anywayz, i aint gat time for mugus, they deserve everything they get.

Omi garri yansh?! dat one go over shake so tey he godey fall as you waka. Plenty mugu dey wey go helep u dey mop am for floor sha grin grin grin grin
No haba u dint even ask wot oda ingredients will produce the implant,I forgot to include" Ogi".It will also be included to create the bounce effect,omo u better join campaign baba idi la fe create o. grin cheesy grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2012
isale_gan2:

Na wa o shocked

You mentioned me first and you have to mention me again in one line. O ga o. shocked And I have not played you in any way nor intend playing you, rather you have been the one playing all of us grin I no be player o, or should I say am a retired player, I have passed the baton to Katsumoto and ola one. Son of man should settle down soon. cool cheesy

Idowuogbo:

Idowuogbo:

Idowuogbo:

No haba u dint even ask wot oda ingredients will produce the implant,I forgot to include" Ogi".It will also be included to create the bounce effect,omo u better join campaign baba idi la fe create o. grin cheesy grin

Intel reaching me says your ikebe is heavily subsidized already, now you want more subsidy, you go wound o, hope you can handle it when guys began to protest and riot grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2012
naijababe:

U wan do enlargement? dem things be like buredi agege to ti gan, dem no dey shake rara grin grin grin grin

Na wa o; so you check other gals butts to ascertain whether they shake or not?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Idowuogbo:

See greed on display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not satisfied with your BARClays account? tongue

naijababe:

Na wa o; what happened? What is with this fixation with butts and mugus? NB, stop checking other ladies' butts. Shebi u get your own

BTW, Nicki Minaj's bakassi is just fine for those who like it. I am assuming you don't play for the other team.

OAM4J:

Na wa o shocked

You mentioned me first and you have to mention me again in one line. [/b]O ga o. shocked And I have not played you in any way nor intend playing you, rather you have been the one playing all of us grin I no be player o, or should I say am a retired player, [b]I have passed the baton to Katsumoto and ola one. Son of man should settle down soon. cool cheesy

Intel reaching me says your ikebe is heavily subsidized already, now you want more subsidy, you go wound o, hope you can handle it when guys began to protest and riot grin

She mentioned you twice cos you sef get rep nao.

You passed no baton to me o. I no dey follow anybody run relay o. Na u and prof ola dey do romeo and juliet for NL. I am here for other pursuits. grin grin grin

How reliable is that intel? If it is reliable, then ogbologbo must be doing ojukokoro??

Idowuogbo,

Its not nice when the thing big like signboard o. Be happy with what you got. lipsrsealed

Anyway I like the subject of bakassi. please continue. Isale can we have pictures? Mukina/seun better behave yourselves and not delete the pictures. grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
Kats, i'm not the one talking about woman borrom, i just dey ask innocent kweshuns nao tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
naijababe:

Kats, i'm not the one talking about woman borrom, i just dey ask innocent kweshuns nao tongue
Did you get my PM?
Happy new year
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2012
jay bee:

Did you get my PM?
Happy new year

I did, i posted an update on the forex thread. Thanks for the concern and a happy new year to you too smiley
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
naijababe:

So it was ur twin sister describing bakassi as hard, soft, not shaking, or rolling on the ground?

naijababe:

I did, i posted an update on the forex thread. Thanks for the concern and a happy new year to you too smiley

Are you running a biz in that section? I wasn't even aware u were a regular poster in that section let alone the poster of the year.

eiye o kin so fun eiye pe oko nbo. So u dey give tips for that section and u no tell me. angry
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
Katsumoto:

So it was your twin sister describing bakassi as hard, soft, not shaking, or rolling on the ground?

Not my twin, my alter ego grin grin grin

Are you running a biz in that section? I wasn't even aware u were a regular poster in that section let alone the poster of the year.

eiye o kin so fun eiye pe oko nbo. So u dey give tips for that section and u no tell me. angry

Given you plenty clues but u weren't paying attention wink
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
OAM4J:

I think its high time you change ur processor as it is generating false information,as far as my Bankole is concerned it needs more jellosimi added to it.

Katsumoto:

See greed on display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not satisfied with your BARClays account?
Mr oga wot greed,pls pls don't even go there,wen I was carrying fry pan yansh up and down u guys were saying am non-sticky,now I want 2 stick u here talking about greed Xcuse me pass jare!

Katsumoto:

How reliable is that intel? If it is reliable, then ogbologbo must be doing ojukokoro??

Idowuogbo,

Its not nice when the thing big like signboard o. Be happy with what you got. lipsrsealed

Anyway I like the subject of bakassi. please continue. Isale can we have pictures? Mukina/seun better behave yourselves and not delete the pictures. grin grin grin
Dude am aiming for a bill board type,d bigger d berra is d motto.Am sure u loved bouncy castles in ur toddler days ,dats if at all u had a go in 1 sha.According to reports, ur preffered game was running around with a stick on ur right hand rolling tyres bare-footed in ur mouldy underwear. tongue cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I think its high time you change your processor as it is generating false information,as far as my Bankole is concerned it needs more jellosimi added to it.
Mr oga wot greed,pls pls don't even go there,wen I was carrying fry pan yansh up and down u guys were saying am non-sticky,now I want 2 stick u here talking about greed Xcuse me pass jare!

You are not very clear; have you upgraded your rear? It appears that you are saying that you have upgraded your rear but you still want more upgrades?? So the Intel that OAM4J received might be correct afterall just that you are being an Oliver twist. I stand by my original assessment; greed dey worry you. grin grin grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:

Dude am aiming for a bill board type,d bigger d berra is d motto.Am sure u loved bouncy castles in your toddler days ,dats if at all u had a go in 1 sha.According to reports, your preffered game was running around with a stick on your right hand rolling tyres bare-footed in your mouldy underwear. tongue cheesy

The bigger the berra is not good; I am sure all the guys in the house can testify to that. We only have two hands; no guy wants to have to employ various equipment to be able to part the sea (I hope you catch my drift) before conquering new territory. grin grin grin grin Leave it as it is, assuming its no longer flat like a frying pan. tongue

Are you suggesting that you want dudes to be able to jump up and down on your Bakassi like a kid in a bouncy castle? Mo gbe *running as fast as his legs can carry him* grin grin grin

What game do people play with sticks and tires Sticks and tires? do little boys/girls in your area burn thieves? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: O Ye My People! by AjanleKoko: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

What game do people play with sticks and tires Sticks and tires? do little boys/girls in your area burn thieves? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kats has been busted.
You were ajebota growing up.
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Kats has been busted.

+1000 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

You are not very clear; have you upgraded your rear? It appears that you are saying that you have upgraded your rear but you still want more upgrades??  So the Intel that OAM4J received might be correct afterall [/b]just that you are being an Oliver twist. I stand by my original assessment; greed dey worry you.  grin grin grin grin grin

That Intel is authentic jare. Idowu needs to learn what Yorubas call 'Itelorun'  grin

The bigger the berra is not good; I am sure all the guys in the house can testify to that. [b]We only have two hands; no guy wants to have to employ various equipment to be able to part the sea (I hope you catch my drift) before conquering new territory.
 grin grin grin grin Leave it as it is, assuming its no longer flat like a frying pan.  tongue

Are you suggesting that you want dudes to be able to jump up and down on your Bakassi like a kid in a bouncy castle? Mo gbe   *running as fast as his legs can carry him*    grin grin grin

What game do people play with sticks and tires  Sticks and tires? do little boys/girls in your area burn thieves?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No, am not getting your drift, can you come again  grin grin grin

AjanleKoko:

Kats has been busted.

kats na pure ajepako jare, he is just forming butter. I dont know who he is trying to play. May be Isale, or Mukina or Idowu. But am watching him.  cool cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Kats has been busted.

OAM4J:

kats na pure ajepako jare, he is just forming butter. I dont know who he is trying to play. May be Isale, or Mukina or Idowu. But am watching him.  cool cheesy

I have a perfectly legitimate excuse but don't want to reveal too much. grin grin I am sure most naija kids (pako and butter) are familiar with this 'game'.

Wetin dey do this Orange Juice dude sef? Why you interfering with my game?

OAM4J:

No, am not getting your drift, can you come again  grin grin grin

No I can't COME again. I will if I am asked or 'pressured' by one of the ladies. cool tongue grin

naijababe:

+1000 grin grin grin grin grin

What is funny? Close your mouth jor. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (68) (Reply)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.