Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91987 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Katsumoto

Leave my sword alone o angry. No one except pretty ladies should talk about my sword. I don't swing both sides.

You can have Ileke-idi, she is dying for your sword already; this wont be her 1st time running away from me to check out other swords, but she always run back to daddy cool.

You can check out Kilode's sword, if that is how you now swing. grin

@Isale

Stop being naive...Katsumoto knows the sword he has been talking about ever since.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kilode?!:
Don't mention

I did not see a lot of children though, must have missed them, but I did see plenty hornyrable women chasing after a discredited samurai sword.

Women run towards a sword for two reasons only 1. They are blindfolded. 2. They no it ain't real. grin

You got jokes grin grin grin

You had better be referring to another sword. angry angry angry

OAM4J: @Katsumoto

Leave my sword alone o angry. No one except pretty ladies should talk about my sword. I don't swing both sides.

You can have Ileke-idi, she is dying for your sword already; this wont be her 1st time running away from me to check out other swords, but she always run back to daddy cool.

@Isale

Stop being naive...Katsumoto knows the sword he has been talking about ever since.

This is the sort of subject you love discussing. Sword ko arrow ni

Unlike you and Kilode, I am referring to a literal sword. I will post a picture later.
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2012

@Isale

hmm . . . what exactly are you guys talking about Please, don't corrupt underage tongue kids like moi o
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

This is the sort of subject you love discussing. Sword ko arrow ni

Unlike you and Kilode, I am referring to a literal sword. I will post a picture later.

I beg you in the name of God or whatever you believe in, don't post the picture of your sword, there are kids here.

But you can post a make believe sword to deceive some people like Isale.

Tgirl4real:

hmm . . . what exactly are you guys talking about Please, don't corrupt underage tongue kids like moi o

Hey lady, welcome to our thread.

Dont mind katsumoto, he likes bragging about his sword.

But if you come with me into my closet, I can show you, explain to you what a sword is and how it is being used, dont worry your innocence wlll still be safe with me.
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J:

But if you come with me into my closet, I can show you, explain to you what a sword is and how it is being used, dont worry you innocence wlll still be safe with me.

Hmmm . . . .

My mummy told me not to do dat kain play o . . . Keep ya offer, I got lesson teacher already tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hmmm . . . .

My mummy told me not to do dat kain play o . . . Keep ya offer, I got lesson teacher already tongue

Yeah, your mum warned you from the likes of Katsumoto, Debosky, Ola one and not from someone like me. You remember when your mum prayed that God will send you an angel in human form, she was praying for someone like me. grin

Hey, don't learn from local teachers and village headmasters like ola one, learn from The Masters like moi cool
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J:

Yeah, your mum warned you from the likes of Katsumoto, Debosky, Ola one and not from someone like me. You remember when your mum prayed that God will send you an angel in human form, she was praying for someone like me. grin

Hey, don't learn from local teachers and village headmasters like ola one, learn from The Masters like moi cool

Hmmm . . . let me call a friend. grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

No, call me, I will make you Tgirl4OAM and your life shall never remain the same again...i mean it be be better cool
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J:

No, call me, I will make you Tgirl4OAM and your life shall never remain the same again...i mean it be be better cool

Tgirl4OAM . . . hmmm . . . that sounds nice cheesy

But wait o . . .me still lurve my pweety face o. I don't want all those ya concubines like Busybody, Jenny n Ileke to baptise me with acid sad tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

[size=8pt]But wait o . . .me still lurve my pweety face o. I don't want all those ya concubines like Busybody, Jenny n Ileke to baptise me with acid[/size] sad tongue

She dey fear fear, lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J, pointing blunt knives at small small girls since 1981 embarassed
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

But wait o . . .me still lurve my pweety face o. I don't want all those ya concubines like Busybody, Jenny n Ileke to baptise me with acid sad tongue

Fear not! In my estate, there are many duplexes, if it were not so I would have told you. You will inherit a 5 bedroom flat, any SUV of your choice and where I am you will be.

Jenny, Busybody, Ileke-Idi, Idowuogbo, Missy B, Mukina2, Spikey and my babylove Natasha are all accommodating. Besides Denzel has ran away with Spikey and now eying Mukina2, Ileke-idi is after katsumoto sword, busybody and jenny are being put to sleep at Yaba. fear Not jare.
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kilode?!:

blunt knife ke? Anyways i dont brag about my sword to men like Katsumoto, if u have a pretty sister, send her to come and confirm the sharpness of my sword. cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kilode?!:
OAM4J, pointing blunt knives at . . . embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

. . . And in Nairaland bunker, Oga OAM-4JU just smashed the BAN BUTTON! The user name Kilode?! has been reduced to dust. cry Bless his suicidal heart. sad cry cry

Katsumoto and Seun will miss you. Debosky/Kosovo not at all. grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J:

Fear not! In my estate, there are many duplexes, if it were not so I would have told you. You will inherit a 5 bedroom flat, any SUV of your choice and where I am you will be.

Jenny, Busybody, Ileke-Idi, Idowuogbo, Missy B, Mukina2, Spikey and my babylove Natasha are all accommodating. Besides Denzel has ran away with Spikey and now eying Mukina2, Ileke-idi is after katsumoto sword, busybody and jenny are being put to sleep at Yaba. fear Not jare.

Chei! Me dey think say na only 3 o. Mba! I no do. Dis wan go pass fuji house of commotion. . . Na OAM estate of trouble be dis grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Chei! Me dey think say na only 3 o. Mba! I no do. Dis wan go pass fuji house of commotion. . . Na OAM estate of trouble be dis grin

Hahaha... dont fear jare, those who are left are not even up to 3, besides I dont keep my women under the same house like Mr Fuji. I have many mansions.

Think about it, you will become my lolo. kiss
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
^ I no sabi say DK don get rival, esa ma gbagbe roba idaabobo
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
^Roba idaabobo ke? Ewo ni ti roba ninu ka ma bi si, ka si ma re si?

No, me I dont chop and run like DK, I chop and keep. cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
naijababe: ^ I no sabi say DK don get rival, esa ma gbagbe roba idaabobo

From dis comment, he is obviously a cronic womaniser tongue

My sista from anoda mother... Abeg, tell me sumthin I don't know jare cheesy
OAM4J: ^Roba idaabobo ke? Ewo ni ti roba ninu ka ma bi si, ka si ma re si?

No, me I dont chop and run like DK, I chop and keep. cheesy

Hmm. . . Kini ye da yin loju gan n otongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
naijababe: ^ I no sabi say DK don get rival, esa ma gbagbe roba idaabobo

Roba idaabobo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naijababe, Naijababe, Naijababe - How many times did I call you? What is that?

Don't mind OAM4Juice, he comes alive in subjects such as this.

He will draw a blank if you ask him what he did at work today.

Kilode?!:

ROTLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blunt Knife like a swiss army knife? grin grin grin grin

OAM4J:

Why is this chap such a player hater?

I wasn't aware you had a PhD. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

From dis comment, he is obviously a cronic womaniser tongue

My sista from anoda mother... Abeg, tell me sumthin I don't know jare cheesy

No mind am na only mouth dem get jare, for all you know e fit be indomie ma sef lipsrsealed
Katsumoto:

Naijababe, Naijababe, Naijababe - How many times did I call you? What is that

grin grin grin grin grin

Imporrant person, howdy jare? Roba = Rubber, idaabobo = protection grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
LOL @ "e fit be Indomie" LOL grin

The rest of this post has been hidden embarassed

I can't continue men, I can't. This is okada_man's dept. Kilode?! can't do it.
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Dont be deceived o, ota po ju enemy lo o.

My dear o da mi loju gan ni o. Taste and see and you will know that the boy Lord is good good.

Katsumoto:

Naijababe, Naijababe, Naijababe - How many times did I call you? What is that?

Don't mind OAM4Juice, he comes alive in subjects such as this.

He will draw a blank if you ask him what he did at work today.

ROTLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blunt Knife like a swiss army knife? grin grin grin grin

Why is this chap such a player hater?

I wasn't aware you had a PhD. grin grin grin grin grin

Some are good talking about swords and history, some are good talking about family planning and forex. Me I know I am sent to bring happiness to women. Let me stay on my calling grin

Now that you know am a Master, you can enroll or let one of my trainees; Ola one put you through. grin

naijababe:

No mind am na only mouth dem get jare, for all you know e fit be indomie ma sef lipsrsealed

naijababe:

Indomie ke? Ewo tunni ti Indomie? If you too dey interested in my sword, tell me, this stylish yabis no be am jare.

Since when has Katsumoto turned to important person for free Yoruba lecture? Or you too dey interested in his sword? Be ready to contend with Ileke-Idi o.
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
^ Brother mi, ema binu o, na just side comment to Tgirl grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Or ask the audience. Or go 50/50 (reminds me of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire).
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kilode?!:

grin grin grin
Seal of quality
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
OAM4J:

busybody and jenny are being put to sleep at Yaba. fear Not jare.

Word . . . . . Synonym

Busybody . . . .Yaba Left cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
This post has been hidden by Seun smiley
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

staring in each others eyes while smiling and giggling
Ouuchhhhh!

Ileke . . . badt gurl since 1991
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Ola one:
Ouuchhhhh!

Ileke . . . badt gurl since 1991

195_ you mean.

@Isale

Baby, see what you have reduced me to.

Na wa. . . . no be small thing.

You know i love you for your smile, your sword just messes things up tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2012
OAM4J:

I beg you in the name of God or whatever you believe in, don't post the picture of your sword, there are kids here.

But you can post a make believe sword to deceive some people like Isale.

But if you come with me into my closet, I can show you, explain to you what a sword is and how it is being used, dont worry your innocence wlll still be safe with me.

ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tgirl4real:

Don't fear me, my sister. Fear those other two.
Me, I am very flexible with OAM4J. Our own na open business. wink
Re: O Ye My People! by Tgirl4real(f): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijababe:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin if na indomie, I go chop am rush rush grin

OAM4J:

Dont be deceived o, ota po ju enemy lo o.

My dear o da mi loju gan ni o. Taste and see and you will know that the boy Lord is good good.

Ermmm . . . ermmm . . . is it indomie wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (68) (Reply)

Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.