Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91807 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 10:31pm On May 31, 2012
isale_gan2:

Hmmm. tongue Baba Omo Epetedo for the win! grin
BTW, whattheheck is going on with the Romance moderators? I am mad at myself for reading that awful nomination thread in its entirety. It's a train wreck! Anyway, I nominate MsDarkskin, (provided she is no longer keeping company with miscreants like 190). embarassed That Jamo chick writes better pidgin than i speak. Is there any thing that prevents them from having 3 or 4 mods mods in a busy section like Politics or Romance? It might (temporarily) solve all these madness. I also noticed that Muki is seriously suffering withdrawal symptoms since Arsenal/Premier league season is over. Bless her futbol-fanatic heart. smiley She's banning folks left and right. Lemme shut it sha. lipsrsealed cheesy

Isale gangan leko ile, how are you doing? I should be having a meeting with your dad and our kabiyesi soon and I intend to make them an offer that cant refuse. grin

BTW, nothing is wrong with you volunteering to moderate the section. Seems you know better the moderation NL needs now. Am also thinking of leaving politics for you to moderate in addition. Say yes and I will recommend you to Seun cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2012
OAM4J:

Isale gangan leko ile, how are you doing? I should be having a meeting with your dad and our kabiyesi soon and I intend to make them an offer that cant refuse. grin

BTW, nothing is wrong with you volunteering to moderate the section. Seems you know better the moderation NL needs now. Am also thinking of leaving politics for you to moderate in addition. Say yes and I will recommend you to Seun cheesy

Is that right?

Wetin you dey drink? angry

I am through with you. I'm tired of this your emotional, verbal, and physical cheating. I am tired of you. angry angry angry
Re: O Ye My People! by denzel2009: 10:38pm On May 31, 2012
OAM4J:

hmnnnn... you ran away with one of my wives, now you are already sleeping in Mukina2's bedroom. . . na you o, biko cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked konfidenshial information shocked shocked
Ola one:
Haaha.
You are right, though.
We discussed this on her thread last year
cool
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 11:11pm On May 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is that right?

Wetin you dey drink? angry

I am through with you. I'm tired of this your emotional, verbal, and physical cheating. I am tired of you. angry angry angry

Chill baby, Isale gangan is my sister from Lagos island, her family house is a stone throw to mine. The offer I want to make is over some family possessions that I plan to take over, not about cheating at all.

Why would I wanna cheat on you, my one and only beauty. You are more than 100 women to me jare.

Am only drunk with your love baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 11:14pm On May 31, 2012
denzel2009:

shocked shocked shocked shocked konfidenshial information shocked shocked

cool

Nothing is hidden under the sun jare. Just invite us when she and mukina2 get belle and bon pikins for you cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2012
Roll eyes. embarassed
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2012
OAM4J:

Chill baby, Isale gangan is my sister from Lagos island, her family house is a stone throw to mine. The offer I want to make is over some family possessions that I plan to take over, not about cheating at all.

Why would I wanna cheat on you, my one and only beauty. You are more than 100 women to me jare.

hmmm...... na so u go deny d undying kekaiscene for Badosky abi? adigun! won so be mo de ba be cry cry cry cry
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2012
Woman, park yourself somewhere. Dey there, dey take style flirt with my ex-boo. embarassed
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Woman, park yourself somewhere. Dey there, dey take style flirt with my ex-boo. embarassed

flirt ke? haba! na ur boi boi send waves come my side na! undecided undecided undecided
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

flirt ke? haba! na ur boi boi send waves come my side na! undecided undecided undecided

No be that way I see am o undecided undecided
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

hmmm...... na so u go deny d undying kekaiscene for Badosky abi? adigun! won so be mo de ba be cry cry cry cry

na you dump me run away with Mr Player Katsumoto nao. embarassed

Ileke-IdI:

ex ke? just like that? ma binu my darling kiss
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 01, 2012
Eleyi ti koja ibinu o grin
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2012
Ola one:
grin

Hmmmmmm. I think this is about your blog. grin

Hahahahaha. What blog? lipsrsealed tongue

mukina2:
[size=16pt]pretend not to see the Arsenal bit tongue[/size]
grin tongue

OAM4J:

I got a beef with Seun! (Darn that evil beaf, I almost mis-spelt a simple word.)

P.S. You can't leave Politics section o. shocked Those rowdy boys and all the Ekiti people, who are ALL rowdy without exception - present company excepted tongue wink - will miss you like mad. sad

OAM4J:
OAM4J:

The Return of the Player Mack! cool cheesy
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mack
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2012
isale_gan2:

Hahahahaha. What blog? lipsrsealed tongue

Give me the go-ahead to inform NLanders na wink

But, one thing: we can't compete with Seun oooo tongue. He lives in a bunker and keeps a gecko. I don't want that geeky lifestyle abeg.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Egbon Kilode

You are yabbing me ko?

Player Moderator OAM4J

I dey watch you o.

Ileke-idi and OAM4J - Keep up the flirting

Isale and Ola one - same for you (flirting)

Got my eyes on you all. cool

Anyone who mentions my name in a funny manner will be introduced to my sword. tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
^^^It wasn't me tongue tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Katsumoto: Egbon Kilode

You are yabbing me ko?

Player Moderator OAM4J

I dey watch you o.

Anyone who mentions my name in a funny manner will be introduced to my sword. tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2012
oyb:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin

Katsumoto: Egbon Kilode

You are yabbing me ko?

Player Moderator OAM4J

I dey watch you o.

Me ke? He's an "ex", don't worry grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 3:11am On Jun 05, 2012
oyb:

Oyb

Are you insinuating that OAM4J or Ola One is attempting an assault at a fair maiden (Ileke or Isale) with a dangerous 'weapon'?

Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin

Me ke? He's an "ex", don't worry grin

Na so you go talk now.

Anyway, nothing can hide God's work; it's just a matter of 9 months. grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

Na so you go talk now.

Anyway, nothing can hide God's work; it's just a matter of 9 months. grin

E no dey that level yet o.

We've just been staring in each others eyes while smiling and giggling. . . . ask OAM4J wetin I do am after he tried to touch my hair? It was a takwando beat down tongue

Katsumoto, about your sword. . . . you were saying? cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 3:18am On Jun 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

E no dey that level yet o.

We've just been staring in each others eyes while smiling and giggling. . . . ask OAM4J wetin I do am after he tried to touch my hair? It was a takwando beat down tongue

Katsumoto, about your sword. . . . you were saying? cheesy

My sword is a real one and not similar to the one being held by OAM4J/Ola One.
It cuts deep. Well you haven't made a funny remark yet.
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

[b]My sword is a real one and not similar to the one being held by OAM4J/Ola One.
[/b]It cuts deep. Well you haven't made a funny remark yet.

Is that so. . .? shocked
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

Which yeye sword ? Same one made from plywood? grin
Re: O Ye My People! by debosky(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

Mo gbe. . . so you guys have been comparing 'swords' shocked shocked shocked cheesy

**Runs away**
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2012
debosky:

Mo gbe. . . so you guys have been comparing 'swords' shocked shocked shocked cheesy

**Runs away**

Ole 'kunrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by debosky(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2012
^^^

If men start comparing 'swords' then chi chi man http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chichi%20man behaviour may not be far behind. I for one do not want to find out. grin

I'd rather be a woman loving Ole than a brave 'sword' comparer. cheesy cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
I am sure Katsumoto sincerely meant to speak seriously of the authentic classic Maikoko Hakuna Matahari Musume whatchumacallit sword he's always bragging about. It was Oga Oyb Oyinbo that turned the discussion all prurient-like. . . . . undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/590933/buzugee-nairaland-want-talk-living/40#7852062

Yeah, right! tongue

p.s. all you 'arrogant' Yoruba peeps grin may wanna checkout this thread and help out our yoruba-admiring brother from uruguay. https://www.nairaland.com/934908/yoruba-people-considered-arrogant
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
isale_gan2: I am sure Katsumoto sincerely meant to speak seriously of the authentic classic Maikoko Hakuna Matahari Musume whatchumacallit sword he's always bragging about. It was Oga Oyb Oyinbo that turned the discussion all prurient-like. . . . . undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/590933/buzugee-nairaland-want-talk-living/40#7852062

Yeah, right! tongue

p.s. all you 'arrogant' Yoruba peeps grin may wanna checkout this thread and help out our yoruba-admiring brother from uruguay. https://www.nairaland.com/934908/yoruba-people-considered-arrogant

Thanks jare better person but its called Daikoku Masamune.

Besos

Too many peeps with filthy minds here.

naijababe:

Which yeye sword ? Same one made from plywood? grin

grin grin grin grin Yeye gal

Na so u go laugh until u exclaim 'mo gbe' grin

debosky: ^^^

If men start comparing 'swords' then chi chi man http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chichi%20man behaviour may not be far behind. I for one do not want to find out. grin

I'd rather be a woman loving Ole than a brave 'sword' comparer. cheesy cheesy

grin grin angry

No one is comparing swords and there better be no chichi men around here.
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
walahi, this post has been hidden
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
BTW, I thought it was already established that this sword he keeps brandishing about is actually made of rubber, cheap latex rubber if I recall embarassed

Why are all these "opeke's" still excited? Badosky must have failed to pass on the message. Bad girl. wink
Re: O Ye My People! by isalegan2: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kilode?!:
walahi, this post has been hidden

That's a whole 'noda level of censorship o. lol. The walahi says it all. cheesy grin

P.S. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, 'Oga' Kilode?! You know there are vulnerable women and innocent children reading this site. embarassed
Pssst! Post the message in white font and I'll naijababe will decode it later. wink
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Don't mention

I did not see a lot of children though, must have missed them, but I did see plenty hornyrable women chasing after a discredited samurai sword.

Women run towards a sword for two reasons only 1. They are blindfolded. 2. They no it ain't real. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.