Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" (6253 Views)

PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result / Kogi Polls: Ajetachi Community Under Fire,wada Blurted Out, Wife's Name Missing / Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by efisher(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
I wanted ACN to win this one but which one is scientific rigging again

Source: AIT news.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Beaf: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
They lost by a landslide in the end, so no amount of "science" can give it to them. Nigerians need to learn to lose gallantly and behave maturely.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Rad1cal: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Maybe na the microsoft excel programme wey Buhari bin complain about be the culprit.

9ja politicians and their funny complaints . In our world na Juju suppose be the very way forward, not science
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by passionate88: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
SO P.D.P won?, That's Good
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by nduchucks: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Scientific rigging ko, paranormal activities ni. How did they figure out that there was scientific rigging? I believe the same allegation was made during the last election cycle. Why didn't other parties take precautionary measures to ensure that there were no such activitiies this time arround? I don't particularly like PDP and I'm not its card carrying member, but I have to say these ACN guys are sore losers in this case.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Godalone(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
They should just accept defeat. Kogi people cannot take the risk of voting for ACN that will increase the state university's school fees by 700%.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by jmaine: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
What an allegation grin . . .
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by PointB: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
jmaine:

What an allegation grin . . .

I was part of the team of scientists that did the rigging.
I should be arrested! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by keyremotes(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Do me I do you.
God no dey vex.

What did ACN do in Lagos?
Metaphysical rigging?!
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by jmaine: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
PointB:

I was part of the team of scientists that did the rigging.
I should be arrested!  grin grin grin grin grin

Really . .so you partook in the stainless rigging . . .rigging without trace or exhibits  grin . . 
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Funkymallam(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
And when i tot ACN was expanding beyond SW, this happens.

But wait ooo
1.'scientific rigging'
2. Stainless rigging
3. Computerized rigging
4. Space rigging
5. Metaphysics rigging.

Choi! Nigerian politicians una too much sha grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by PointB: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
jmaine:

Really . .so you partook in the stainless rigging . . .rigging without trace or exhibits  grin . . 

What more can we say? When you lose, your opponent rigged. When you win, it was free and fair.

lwkmd. grin grin grin
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by victorazy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
eee!!! PDP won!!! my man won!!
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by mykali(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
kogi state with its dubious politicians. no matter who wins. . .the place never changes.

PDP though . . .i know they rigged. i was part of the Presidential and House of Assembly elections in that state
you will be at your polling station minding your own business and trying to be the good citizen of Nigeria that you are
when some men will drive in with a small convoy and be like . . .''corper, come. there is something we want to discuss with you''
immediately you stand up from where you are stamping and signing ballot papers to discuss with them . . .you will be bought
no two ways about that.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Lol @ scientific rigging
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by kasiem(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
Dora, is trying to make acn lose one senatorial seat. So, acn should know that they aint moving to anyother region.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Demdem(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
When will we have true electoral reforms in this country?
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by efisher(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
UFOs from mars were recruited to do the rigging and they left without a trace. Very scientific method indeed!
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Iolo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
@dendem,

From what I gather the elections were fair, maybe not 100% but fair enough that any potential manipulations wouldn't affect the overall outcome.

From what I know, even if you bribe the corper @ the post, he'll just collect the money and close mouth, the people who came to vote will still vote for whoever they wanted to vote for. Dis is in summary sha.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by kasiem(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Demdem:

When will we have true electoral reforms in this country?
the day we all go leave dis country for acn alone.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Iolo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rather than scream scientific or spiritual rigging, why can't the ACN tink of ways to progress as a party. Expand deir brand, field viable candidates and consolidate with the opposition to beat the PDP. Rather than do this, they'll just continue playing the "I'm the opposition so PDP is bad" game and hope to win more states.

Nigeria needs political change.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by seunlayi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
PointB:

What more can we say? When you lose, your opponent rigged. When you win, it was free and fair.

lwkmd.  grin grin grin
these has become a major habit of acn. Now we have science whatever rigging.

1 Like

Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Pukkah: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Let the aggrieved approach the courts with evidence of rigging and let the victor do something MEANINGFUL and IMPACTFUL with power. Power should not be an end in itself. It's a means to an end - development.

By the way, shouldn't all court cases be determined before the 'winner' is sworn-in?
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Demdem(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
kasiem:

the day we all go leave dis country for acn alone.
We shouldn't deceive ourselves that all is well with our electoral system. The retardeen promised this, gave us Jega and case closed. What about the uwais report? Why is ut un-implementable?

I honestly don't like the pdp, that doesn't mean I want the ACN to win not even with audu has their candidate. Am just looking at the bigger picture here.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by BERNIMOORE: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
True democracy in kogi, that is a government by the people,and for the people,which means gov'nt will be chosen by the people to rule them,
[b]prince AUDU was imposed on kogi state as an sdministrator 20 yrs ago, he used his power of incubency to win another term as a governor in kogi state, but then,he suffered the people expecially teachers,owing some 2yrs areas,sack massively,treated even his commisioners as slaves,when they enter into his office,they can't sit on the chair,its a taboo.they worship him like God,by adressing him ''GAABA IDU'',after that they wait for him to give order to sit or remain standing like an offender,and if he eventually ask them to sit,  they know where to sit,on the floor they dare not try otherwise.radio fm 94.0 in lokoja was a mouthpiece of prince Audu,he forced them to adress him the 1st and 2nd executive governor of kogi state,and would not even care to irritate your hearing if you care to listen to the radio as praise singing of Audu continues on the radio,no advice or constructive critism must be aired,every thing he does is perfect is the Audu's gov'nt concept.[/b]kogites endured this humiliation until GOV IDRIS defeated Audu 8 yrs ago,audu lost his appeal, a re run of election also saw audu defeated again,he joined the ACN but could not hide his identity HE LOST GALANTLY,MORE THAN HIS DOUBLE, people of kogi loved to hate Audu,and will still reject him in future anytime he contest,
what a lesson
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by aletheia(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
If ACN had chosen another candidate. . .then perhaps they would have stood a chance. Abubakar Audu na bad market for any party in Kogi State. Even PDP would have lost with him as their candidate.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by godman01(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
They always have an excuse for their loses, can't they just accept and go back and work more on their party.
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by mbulela: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
mykali:

kogi state with its dubious politicians. no matter who wins. . .the place never changes.

End of Discussion
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
I love Nairaland. It's the best place to see really ribs-cracking statements grin grin grin u na dey try no be small! smiley
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
Funkymallam:

And when i tot ACN was expanding beyond SW, this happens.

But wait ooo
1.'scientific rigging'
2. Stainless rigging
3. Computerized rigging
4. Space rigging
5. Metaphysics rigging.

Choi! Nigerian politicians una too much sha grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
more;
6. Abracadabra rigging
7. Scanner rigging
8. Program rigging
9. Babalawo rigging
10. Microsoft rigging
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by mannet(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2011
BERNIMOORE:

True democracy in kogi, that is a government by the people,and for the people,which means gov'nt will be chosen by the people to rule them,
[b]prince AUDU was imposed on kogi state as an sdministrator 20 yrs ago, he used his power of incubency to win another term as a governor in kogi state, but then,he suffered the people expecially teachers,owing some 2yrs areas,sack massively,treated even his commisioners as slaves,when they enter into his office,they can't sit on the chair,its a taboo.they worship him like God,by adressing him ''GAABA IDU'',after that they wait for him to give order to sit or remain standing like an offender,and if he eventually ask them to sit,  they know where to sit,on the floor they dare not try otherwise.radio fm 94.0 in lokoja was a mouthpiece of prince Audu,he forced them to adress him the 1st and 2nd executive governor of kogi state,and would not even care to irritate your hearing if you care to listen to the radio as praise singing of Audu continues on the radio,no advice or constructive critism must be aired,every thing he does is perfect is the Audu's gov'nt concept.[/b]kogites endured this humiliation until GOV IDRIS defeated Audu 8 yrs ago,audu lost his appeal, a re run of election also saw audu defeated again,he joined the ACN but could not hide his identity HE LOST GALANTLY,MORE THAN HIS DOUBLE, people of kogi loved to hate Audu,and will still reject him in future anytime he contest,
what a lesson

Re: A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging" by Omooba77: 4:59am On Dec 05, 2011
@BERNIMOORE: You have just spoken the truth. Audu can't win in Kogi,with all his voodoo and tyranic rule. It shows you the kind of fellow Tinubu and co is,show me your friends, I watched Dino Melaye and I laughed. Nigeria politics is so funny,we have heartless men. From upper Lekki people should be ready for toll payment,even without alternate routes,as a saloon car owner N120 per trip and you still pay your tax. Even after Tinubu&co has acquired all the land at Lakowe! World of Acn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Judge The Development Of A State Solely On The Capital City / How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? / Irony Of The Igbo Marginalization Theory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.