Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes (1574 Views)

Picture: Chat! See The Tomatoes I Bought For N200 / Buy Pepper And Ewedu On Konga / Are Tomatoes Fruits Or Vegetables? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes by Omonabouncing: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
My friends normal plant tomatoes and pepper in a large quantity but one problem with it is that they don't know how to keep it save for at least a month without decaying.
I make a suggestion to my one of them to keep it till when the price of the commodities tumble up, but he said that is impossible for them to do that, it can only be kept for not more than two days after harvest.
So my question is are they right or is there any other means to keep the pepper and tomato fresh for a long time without been spoil?
Re: How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
buy as many freezers as u can, or bettter still find a good marketer to helep u market ya tomantoes n pepper grin grin

i hope e go help undecided undecided
Re: How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes by kunlekunle: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
canning
Re: How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes by Omonabouncing: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2011
Thanks you gays for the answer
Re: How Can We Store Pepper And Tomatoes by hacts900(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
where is your farm based. pls send me you contact

(1) (Reply)

Eggs Are Bad For The Heart! #fact Or #myth ???? / Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Food As She Is About To Swallow Eba And Cockroach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.