Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? (3539 Views)

I Opine Dat Any Girl Above 20 Is Not A Virgin. / Men: Getting Rejected Does It Affect You? / Virginity Above 20; Does It Affect Growth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Parisgoodman(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
I have a about two female friends who are 20+, they seem not to be growing anylonger, their skin is shrinking stunted and getting smaller everyday, i suppose dis is because they are still virgin(guesing). I heard that wen a girl start sucking gbola, there are some cells in it that helps in growing, i'm asking if truly my guessing is right.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Smh! Are people still this DUMB, 27 days to a new year? [/size]
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Vicjustice: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
Parisgoodman:

I have a about two female friends who are 20+, they seem not to be growing anylonger, their skin is shrinking stunted and getting smaller everyday, i suppose dis is because they are still virgin(guesing). I heard that wen a girl start sucking gbola, there are some cells in it that helps in growing, i'm asking if truly my guessing is right.
No, virginity has no role to play in that, not at all
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
OP wan kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by mustspin: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ op, u r a nutcase
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Yorisb: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
Parisgoodman:

wen a girl start sucking gbola, there are some cells in it that helps in growing

Source pls. . .
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by slimyem: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
1.what is *gbola*?pls school me!
2.it is totally dumb to assume that virginity has any correlation with growth.
3.what do you have up there??a plank of wood?
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Parisgoodman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ Slimyem, u wnt 2 tel me u dont knw wht ''gbola'' is? Ask ur closest Aboki.
@Sexkillz, i waz having u @ d back of my mind wen i waz typing, BTW, must u comment? Fly jor!
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Ruqaya(f): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
It doesn't affect growth at any rate
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by itiswell1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Op, go back to secondary school and ask your biology teacher.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
I just made it from third mainland bridge into lagoon.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
It is hard to believe that people can be this stupid.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Adaeze003(f): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
illiteracy at its PEAK!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2011
The direct protein infusion of nut certainly helps the female body.

Skinny girls start filling up in all the right places etc etc.
In fact, consider it you doing her a favor the next time you blow one in your woman. No jokes.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by slimyem: 12:47am On Dec 06, 2011
2buff:

The direct protein infusion of nut certainly helps the female body.

Skinny girls start filling up in all the right places etc etc.
No jokes.
any scientific/medical proof of this??
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2011
I See it all the time.
If you prefer a guy in a white coat tell it to you so you can think it's "science", then I suppose I have a white coat ruffled up somewhere in my basement.  cheesy
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2011
now i knw most members here are kids! *smh* if u kids must know, spe.rm  affect ladies growth and skin too! Just like a comment above mentioned.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Mynd44: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2011
Boyloaf should go and ask for a refund from all the schools he attended cos they taught his zilch
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Parisgoodman(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2011
Boyloaf:

now i knw most members here are kids! *smh* if u kids must know, spe.rm affect ladies growth and skin too! Just like a comment above mentioned.
Yea boy, this thread is for kids as u mentioned but why dont u f**k off, huh?
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by freecocoa(f): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2011
Na wa o,wetin cocoa no go see for nl.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Adaeze003(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2011
@boyloaf
you that is an adult you dont even understand the question. Abi do you think that if you start dating a girl that is 5'5 with constant s3x she'll be 5'9? The girls in question are even 20! An educated person will know that a girl stops growing at 18. S3x might make her glow and fill up in the right places as stated above but is that 'growth'? Adult, you dont even know the difference between growth and development!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2011
^^ And you don't seem to seem to understand context.
Growth in this context applies to development. Only a teenager who hasn't finished growing yet still figures the word growth must always mean height.
That or you're Just trying to look for any crappy reason to discredit the OP.

It's not by force to talk.  undecided
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

Boyloaf should go and ask for  a refund from all the schools he attended cos they taught his zilch
Adaeze003:

@boyloaf
you that is an adult you dont even understand the question. Abi do you think that if you start dating a girl that is 5'5 with constant s3x she'll be 5'9? The girls in question are even 20! An educated person will know that a girl stops growing at 18. S3x might make her glow and fill up in the right places as stated above but is that 'growth'? Adult, you dont even know the difference between growth and development!
[size=14pt]Una get time sef! What else do you expect from an idi[i]o[/i]t, that has a loaf of bread as brain?

Besides he went to Ekpoma, so you can imagine what they teach there, apart from cultism.[/size]
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by zenittha: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2011
poster, i di egwu, rily, are u ok??
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:
Adult, you dont even know the difference between growth and development!
Honey growth is a synonym for development.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Adaeze003(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
^
i'm talking in terms of body changes and not on general terms mind You! It depends on the context.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Adaeze003(f): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ 2 buff

Whats your point,
Even if he didn't mean height how can a human think that if a woman is not sexually active she'll start shrinking and getting 'smaller'
I gat nothing to say to you if you think this thread makes sense!!!
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:

^
i'm talking in terms of body changes and not on general terms mind You! It depends on the context.
Err mm dear,don't take it personal but any type of body change that is on the increase is growth\ development,it doesn't just narrow down to height, that's what this context is all about. I get what you are trying to say and I'm not supporting the op cos his analysis or whatever is crap,just trying to point out something.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Adaeze003(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
^
i respect your opinion but let me say this to make my point clear!
Deviating from post to english>
it is more appropriate to say 'her hips are developing' than to say 'her hips are growing' and also appropriate to say 'she is growing tall' than to say 'she is developing tall',
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
^
LOL @ her hips are growing,anyways sweets I understand you perfectly well so let's not sweat it.we cool sis. cool
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:

@ 2 buff

Whats your point,
Even if he didn't mean height how can a human think that if a woman is not sexually active she'll start shrinking and getting 'smaller'
I gat nothing to say to you if you think this thread makes sense!!!

Perhaps Not the shrinking part, but it does help with their further development. Skit awakens certain aspects of the female growth system for some ladies.
Re: Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? by coogar: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
Parisgoodman:

there are about 3 billion women in the world. using 2 isolated cases is erroneous.
your female friends are midgets - it has nothing to do with their virginity. even if they had started sex at the age of 3, their bone structure would still be the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Only Beautiful At Night!... / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? / What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.