Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

8182yep's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8182yep's Profile / 8182yep's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by 8182yep: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Well said.

Fortune101:

Well, as long as a past question is free it's fine. As for repeating question, let's be honest questions are not repeated... Come on na... You sef... DPR, NNPC, SEPLAT, SHELL, even EFCC that was paper based... And the ones I can't remember.. like that of some banks I did through online exam portal.

The good thing is the confidence that the past question would give... At least a little brain exercise... But repeating? Nah, Its misleading.
Some of us have applied and would Keep applying untill we get that which we want while we make progress from our chosen hustle.

This is for the newbies who haven't gotten a minimum of 10 letters of regrets.

Na only God go do am.. nothing you go do... Get past questions and exercise your brain, write exam and chill. While you pick up a hustle wey go with time grow to the extent that you'll be alright without any job applicable pressure.

The whole thing is crazy. Na just God.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message? by 8182yep: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
stadora:
Same here, pls who knows the solution to this passport error issue

Convert Passport to JPEG .and upload.

Best of.luck
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message? by 8182yep: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idrisk19:
I want to register for the recruitment also, but it shows on the portal
Error!
Please make sure you provide a valid response to the Recaptcha Security Check. please help your brother

Did mine at the early hours... 2am-4am.
I suggest u do same.

Best of luck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message? by 8182yep: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
fiisky:
I am having problem with uploading passport, pls wat format did u use? am using jpg less dan 320kb, with light background, clean and clear, but still get " error uploading image, try again later"

Kindly convert your passport to JPEG... and upload.

Best of luck
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by 8182yep: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Are you guys for real?

Paying to get a job...? angry

#mouthsealed

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 8182yep: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Josydaky:
I hope you have all received the past questions I just sent

Please I am yet to receive mine...
My email address again.

olanrewajustella@yahoo.com

Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by 8182yep: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
tim1256:
Someone please help, how do I reprint my data page. I can't locate the earlier printed page.
Help plsssssss

Did you print before?...
If yes... Which is it?... I mean was sent to email??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by 8182yep: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please emphasis is made on the "summary data page"....which is this summary data page
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 8182yep: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2018
It's funny how some of you keep asking for cover letter.

Why don't you go online and check for varieties of samples n from there, compose for ourselves?

Cover letter is about selling yourself to an organization and not just doing *copy and paste.* Allowing some people to make money through you by just composing of cover letter
Or you think someone would give you the best cover letter ever?... When probably the person wants a job too or better still... A better job?
Common people!!!

You will be amazed by what you will compose all by yourself.

Please, y'all sending email... Sit and think on how to sell yourself to companies.

If you can't sell yourself... Tell me how you would contribute to a company?

Once more, all the best to you all.
God's grace

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 8182yep: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
booqee:

I've been trying to apply for the job but it's not going through from my end. I wonder if its my browser. Does anyone else have difficulty.

Use another browser.
I just sent mine though and it went.

May God help us all.
Autos / Re: 2000 Peugeot 406 Used Selling Cheap At 350k. by 8182yep: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Interested-
Let's Chat up on whatsapp- 08183690919
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancies by 8182yep: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tell dem!!
Msheww
adunpeters:

Seen! Thanks for d information.. But Y does it tk u pple like forever to post someone after documentation? It's bad, ur organization needs to work on dat. Person go suffer look for referees to sign and yet, nothing comes up.
Religion / Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by 8182yep: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2015
angryShow whr its written in the bible

softapples:
Wearing of trousers by Nigerian ladies has generated a lot of controversies. People have continued to argue if the practice is sinful or not.
Ladies on trouser?

While some churches welcome and promote it, others preach against it. Those who are against it base their stand on Deuteronomy 22: 5, which says: “The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.”

Churches, which do not condemn wearing of trousers by women, believe that grace has put an end to such law.

Some people, especially young females, decide the church they will attend based on whether wearing of trousers is allowed or not.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buh so far ds morning/afternoon- its well coordinated with d snack and softe drink being served. Thanks to Mr Temitope smiley

buoye1:
your ate the rice too?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Naaaaa- dint.

buoye1:
your ate the rice too?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
#rice#- ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D

buoye1:
Induction going on well... The goals and objectives of the company were stated and enumerated!... We had lunch even though the rice no make sense grin ....Its going to continue till tomorrow

By Wednesday training commense based on individual departments

All the best guys
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
To God be d glory. I also got the messege from them. God- I'm so happy. and I pray that those that are yet to receive msg will surely receive theirs. Amen!!

Congrats to you all
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by 8182yep: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
You guys should stop wasting ur tym with ds ICSL people. Trust me dey will just waste u guys tym- when u pass, dey wud tell u to start ur documentation, giving u hope and den u end up waiting eternity to b called by dem. My advice- look else where and pray for best. This people do not have their client at heart at all. Take my word for it!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Job Fair by 8182yep: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Most one get invite before going for the fair??
Pls I'd appreciate an immediate response. Thank u
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by 8182yep: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abeg, make hear- shiiiiiiiiior!!
Icsl my fooooooot. Mtshewwwww!!

Punck4real:
Do you have minimum of 2:1 or Upper credit?Are you 28 years old or below?If yes,then this opportunity is for you!Register now on www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank or walk into ICS office at 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association avenue obanikoro busstop ilupeju by 1pm on Friday 21st Aug 2015 to participate in the ongoing recruitment (Test & Interview) for ICS Job Fair,Africa's biggest!Come with original copies of WAEC result,birth cert,FSLC,BSC/HND/ND,NYSC cert,ID,a passport photo & updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Kindly pass on if you have gone through ICS Talent Bank assessment.Thank you.
Pls how true is dis b4 ppl start broadcasting. No invite msg again
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by 8182yep: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
I guess we r in same boat.
Pls tell them oo
bayulll01:

Guess am not eligible for talent base recruitment,av done computer base test,did documentation and not employed since 2013,please kindly help look into my case.
Regards
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy At Icsl Outsourcing. by 8182yep: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yours is three months, mine is two yrs + now -quote author=ladyJ22 post=37141982]i passed access bank interview through ICSL for almost three month now no call for induction and you people are not doing anything abt it. i hv done all my documentation n SHL online test. well still hoping to hear from you people [/quote]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by 8182yep: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls help forward to me too olanrewajustella@yahoo.com
Thank you and God bless
tobybasten:

Alright
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Bottling Company 2015 Management Trainee Programme by 8182yep: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanx man!! Preciate!!!
Celebrities / Re: Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz by 8182yep: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
word
Bonapart:
Thank you baba da papa
The one i hate most is baby bump and baby shower... da fuq like seriously now?

Stay off media and live a peaceful life
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: World Bank Job For African Nationals.... Apply by 8182yep: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
toor... i think say na only me
ilobasama:
Link no go o
Politics / Re: El Rufai Sacks 15 Permanent Secretaries by 8182yep: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
No be 15 ooooo. Na 20. Op pls get ur facts right o.

UrennaNkoli:
Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has sacked 15 permanent secretaries in the state.

According to the governor, the move is geared towards saving more money for developments in the state.

Details soon……
KADUNA – Governor Nasir El Rufai of Kaduna state yesterday announced the sacking of 20 permanent secretaries from Kaduna State civil service and the appointment of new officials to fill some positions in his government.

A statement signed on his behalf by his spokesman, Samuel Aruwan, yesterday made available to newsmen in Kaduna said the reason for sending home the Permanent Secretaries was to cut the cost of governance and free more funds for developments.

Reads parts of the statement: “In line with its resolve to cut the cost of running government, the Kaduna State Government has announced the retirement of 20 permanent secretaries.

“This decision follows the streamlining of ministries in the state from 19 to a leaner 13, as part of efforts to free up resources to be used for providing schools, hospitals, roads and other public goods.

“The government, which had at inception declared its determination to cut costs, drive efficiency and improve service delivery, is continuing the restructuring of its agencies.

“To ensure that the number of permanent secretaries is properly aligned with the new structure, there will be only 13 permanent secretaries for the 13 ministries.

“The ministries are:Justice, Agriculture and Forestry, Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Youth, Sports and Culture and Environment and Natural Resources. Others are: Women Affairs and Social Development, Water Resources, Health and Human Services, and Education, Science and Technology. The rest are: Budget and Planning, Finance and Works, Housing and Transport
“In addition, five departments will be headed by permanent secretaries. These are: the Public Service Office; the Bureau of Establishments; Political and Economic Affairs; Cabinet and Security Services and General Services. This will bring the total number of permanent secretaries in the civil service to 18”.

The affected permanent secretaries hail from 17 of the 23 Local Government Areas of the state.

The statement went to say that the governor has approved the appointment of Thomas Gyang, a plateau state indigene, as Special Adviser, Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (BMPIU).

“Mr. Gyang graduated in 1978 with a second-class upper degree in Quantity Surveying from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. A member of the Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors, he has worked as a professional quantity surveyor for Government, private organizations and individuals over a period of 35 years”, reads the statement.

“The governor also named a new chairman for the state’s Local Government Service Commission. He is Alhaji Ibrahim Muhammad Aminu, the Wazirin Zazzau.

“The appointment of Mr. Ezekiel Baba Karik as Executive Secretary of the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) has also been announced. A former vice-chairman of Kaduna South Local Government, Mr. Karik was an organising secretary in the campaign organisation of APC guber aspirant, Hon. Isah Ashiru, prior to serving as special assistant to Mr. Barnabas Yusuf Bala after his emergence as the running mate to Malam El-Rufai. He holds postgraduate diplomas in management studies and business administration”, ends the statement.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-el-rufai-sacks-15-perm-secs/
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanx. Wish u same!!
atama27:
May God bless you, all the best and I wish u God's grace and favour.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Possibly!! grin
I guess u do know how to read- I said "as far as I know" which shud automatically let u know that I'm nt aware of any interveiw taking place for mon and tue. Olodo! cheesy
atama27:
you said "interviewed" does it mean the guys going tomorrow and Tuesday are goin there for jus breakfast and lunch
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
As far as I know, All positions were interviewed
kulgee001:
Please does anyone know if the position of Data Analyst has been invited for interview or which positions are currently being interviewed?

Paulobi
Fredoh
Atama27
Ruhu
8182yep

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.