Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (52568 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Peterwilliams(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2009
She had three guys before me, And she broke up with them because they asked for sex which she did'nt want to do because of her virginity, When we meet i promised her that i'm not that kind of person.,we have dated for 8months and she's demanding of sex from me or she go outside, She gets high each time we make love, What should i do, I dnt want another brother to hop in.Should i do it?Here is my number 08063221234
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by biola44: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2009
fantasies grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by justwise(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2009
Peterwilliams:

She had three guys before me, And she broke up with them because they asked for sex which she did'nt want to do because of her virginity, When we meet i promised her that i'm not that kind of person.,we have dated for 8months and she's demanding of sex from me or she go outside, She gets high each time we make love, What should i do, I dnt want another brother to hop in.Should i do it?Here is my number

Ur number for what? To call or txt u how to disvirgin ur gf? Who is going to pay for the call or txt while u sweat on ur congo. U no well

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by rosepearl(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2009
yeah go on and do it if that's what she wants. it shows she loves you. its not easy for a girl to want to give out her virginity just like that. but mr man be ready for the task ahead cos u have no where to go after that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by baybbootz(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2009
na wa ohhhhh
z dre nyfing book or insruction manual, that says how 2 disvirgin ur gurl fwen lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Uchedude(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2009
You sound like you are a virgin yourself, and whats the phone number for?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2009
Is this poster manner at all?na wa o.wonders shall never ease to end in this NL.ok, this is what you should do, (thinking)hmmm ok.find any animal to it.a horse i suggest.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by walestar2(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2009
Can I help you disvirginn her. I promise I will not get into any relationship with her after helping you with disvirginn since your dickk is useless

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by VGA: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2009
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Dclique(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2009
Lol,
@Topic. You guys should take it easy on the poster.
Guy i advise you give her what she wants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by joxiri: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2009
Another virginity thread, jeez when will this end
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2009
Mannn. . .a lot of peeps on NL gat to be high on crack! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by pop247(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2009
Peterwilliams:

She had three guys before me, And she broke up with them because they asked for sex which she did'nt want to do because of her virginity, When we meet i promised her that i'm not that kind of person.,we have dated for 8months and she's demanding of sex from me or she go outside, She gets high each time we make love, What should i do, I dnt want another brother to hop in.Should i do it?Here is my number 08063221234

u said she wants u 2 disvirgin her while u also said she gets high wen u both make love as written on the bold letters. so which one do u want us 2 take. i guess u meant wen u romance her, she gets high. so am asking u; do u romance her, she gets high and u leave her? if ur answer is yes then u are a complete WUSS. guy beta wake up. wot many men are struggling to get u hav in ur doorstep and u are here asking how to get it. u are also a love-vendor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by skfa1: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2009
I laff in yoruba at the poster grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by yme1(f): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2009
SHE WANTS YOU TO DIS-VIRGIN HER YET YOU BOTH MAKE LOVE shocked shocked
baba gwad abeg come save us oo from some NL posters grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by AniLee(f): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2009
joxiri:

Another virginity thread, jeez when will this end

u can say dat again undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by galatico(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2009
SInce she wants then give it to her or do you want another guy to give her!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2009
To poster is compulsory, you are ban for posting still you virgin ur girlf.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by kabola2009(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
Dude!

You may contact me if you need help

I can help you to do it or i will help place your thing in her thing thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Eshyy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ poster
u must b a 19 century guy in a 21 century world. Make sure u use enouf lubricant or head her 4 more than 1hr. hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
Peterwilliams:

Death! grin grin your number4 what? oh me grin grin I pity the poor girl who is going out with u.
nairaland never fall to amaze me na wa cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by MsZee(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Poster
What should you do?
1. Try and get high along with her>>> this will make ur hightower to rise above earth surface

2. Locate her hot zone ( Expo? check under her legs, incase u don't know) >>>> smart stuff

3. Let the two zones exchange contact address for a while >>>> they may decide to stay for a while

4. Watch out for what i call crashing >>> if u both are good enough

5. Tell me the news later "How it felt" >>>> Guess u will be grinning ear to ear telling d story wink wink grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by KennyG6(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ms Zee:

@ Poster
What should you do?
1. Try and get high along with her>>> this will make your hightower to rise above earth surface

2. Locate her hot zone ( Expo? check under her legs, incase u don't know) >>>> smart stuff

3. Let the two zones exchange contact address for a while >>>> they may decide to stay for a while

4. Watch out for what i call crashing >>> if u both are good enough

5. Tell me the news later "How it felt" >>>> Guess u will be grinning ear to ear telling d story wink wink grin

Words of the experienced Hymen Breakers, lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by omega25red(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ poster if she is a virgin how come you say she gets high every time you have sex with her i am confused. and what is your number for
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by posakosa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
funny post!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
I love NL!!! Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Druss(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
How old is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by baybbootz(f): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
Words of the experienced Hymen Breakers
hwd u knw shz rite, if u dnt do d same.
anoda hymen breaker. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
Well I guess she is ready to give it to you, what are you waiting for? Im sure if she didnt agree you would have come in here wailing about how your "virgin" girl refused to play house with you cheesy. NL amazes me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by lonelypal(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
shocked shocked

, Sometimes SEX EDUCATION WITH PRACTICALS AND DEMOS is essential for bleeped UP peeps like U
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by OvieE: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
pop247:

u said she wants u 2 disvirgin her while u also said she gets high wen u both make love as written on the bold letters. so which one do u want us 2 take. i guess u meant wen u romance her, she gets high. so am asking u; do u romance her, she gets high and u leave her? if your answer is yes then u are a complete WUSS. guy beta wake up. wot many men are struggling to get u hav in your doorstep and u are here asking how to get it. u are also a love-vendor.

Thank you. I wanted to correct that statement. That babe no be virgin. Poster, each time she gets high, you make love so how suddenly she now virgin again and you want to disvirgin her. No wa for you. Old man is asking how to disvirgin a babe. What senseless question. You should ask your parent swhether you should disvirgin or sleep you girl when you finally marry one.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Eshyy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ ovie
i fel we've met are 4rm by or frequent it do ya no raul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.