Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Geography Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Geography Of A Woman (987 Views)

The Geography Of A Woman / The Geography Of Women / Geography Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Geography Of A Woman by CuteAngel(f): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2007
I hv been carrying out a research about the geography of a woman and this is what i came out wit;

Between the age of 18 & 21, a woman is like Africa or Australia. She is half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful, wit bush land around the fertile regions.

B/w the ages of 21 & 30, a woman is like America or Japan. Completely discovered, very well developed and open to trade, especially with countries with cash or car.

B/w the ages of 30 & 35, she is like India or Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

B/w the ages of 35 & 40, she is like France or Argentina. She may have been half destroyed during the war, but can still be a warm and desirable place to visit.

B/w the ages of 40 & 50 she is like yugoslavia or Irag. she lost the war and is haunted by past mistakes, massive reconstruction is now necessary.

B/w the ages of 50 & 60, she is like Russia or Canada. Very wide, quiet and her borders are practically unpatrolled but the frigid climate keeps people away.

B/w the ages of 60 & 70 a woman is like England or Mongolia, she has a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70 they become like Albania or Afghanistan everyone knows where she is but no one wants to go there.

send me ur own opinion/reaction about this research.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by desgiezd(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2007
@ Poster

This is a well researched project. Good effort. Nothing more to add. By the way, how long did it take you to carry out this beautiful job? Was it for your doctoral degree?

----- Let me read it over again -----
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by Joey82(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2007
That was a nice one. u're quite agood analyst.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by zignorr(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2007
hmmmm . . . this is serious . . .what about men cheesy grin
BTW . . .which category do you fall in undecided tongue
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by Soundmind(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2007
Cut,
thats great. I love that. Keep it up.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by CuteAngel(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
Tnx soundmind, it took me a couple of years though thank God it was worth it. smiley wink
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by liftedone(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
I've seen this before, though you've made some modifications. Didn't you just copy this from somewhere? Try and be more original in your research next time and stop taking credit for other people's work.  angry
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by CuteAngel(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ liftedone

Thats not lady like Try and be polite.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by zignorr(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
liftedone:

I've seen this before, though you've made some modifications. Didn't you just copy this from somewhere? Try and be more original in your research next time and stop taking credit for other people's work. angry

Have you quarrelled with her before undecided

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by Easybaby(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
@cuteangel . . .take heart! sad
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by liftedone(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
Cuteangel, sweetheart, I don't think you understand the meaning of words. I simply expressed my opinion about your purported research. What was impolite about that?
@ zignor, no I've not quarelled with her before, why would I? I just saw this and it isn't right for her to claim it to be hers when she obviously copied it from somewhere.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by zignorr(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2007
@liftedone . . .you're taking it personal . . .you shouldn't have said so, even if you knew she had copied it from somewhere undecided
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by sylvao2000(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
@poster ------- Waoooo this was a good copywrite, good work done , two fingers in the air for you, but be warm if the writer find out ooo my oo my you are finish l guess,

See this link below , the Biology Of A Woman grin grin grin no offence this time plssss,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81269.0.html
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by dada22(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
hey cuteangel keep it up,don't mind them wink wink

@liftedone! y didn't u modify urs wen u saw it? u wan come spoil all my laugh,laugh wey i get afta readin dis nyce "research" grin grin

meanwhile ladies all of una wey don read dis "research",wher ur category?

R u France or Japan? Or USA,abi na Afghanistan or Iraq,

Some ladies sef fit be 2 or more categories combined grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue

whish one u be??
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by liftedone(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
@zignor. So it's okay to copy other people's work and claim it to be your own research? Interesting. Dada, if you want to laugh, go to the jokes section.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by sylvao2000(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2007
@liftedone make you none mind the poster jo she is just making fool of herself all my reseach what reseach grin, reseach my foot
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by liftedone(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
sylvao, effuah don settle us. Make we forget.
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by sylvao2000(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
@liftedone------------ cross my heart forgotting issue, l got alot to do just that l was bored at work today and needed something to get me busy old skool level, you no na
Re: The Geography Of A Woman by olanajim(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
A mistress copycat meet a master copycat. Then, thing tear apart. While the work is good, the poster had spoilt the good work by claiming she had been researching this for years.

Maybe she wrote it years ago and somebody stole the manuscript and distributed it.

To be frank, the work is not original. I'd had this framed in my room for years until recently.

Silvao2000
is also a good copier. I guess, cuteangel is taking a cue from you.

Meanwhile, the piece is worth reading. Please, I want Indians in da house. As for Siberias, God bless them!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Mistakenly Seen your Male Or Female / No,no: Hell No! / Relationships On The Rebound-pt 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.