Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag (2290 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by drnoel: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ya sure, safe sex and all, 21 century or is it now the 22 century. Anyway, I don't approve of a lady carrying condoms. Call me a village man or what, I don't care but its simple, I don't approve. It may not make me look at her wrongly but I don't think I would want anything intimate with her again if I meet a girl who carries one. Of course after the present incident don pass na,
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by cynthiafred67(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2011
I think she is just been cautious thats all, not that she expect to get laid often. She just wants to be prepared for the unknown. grin
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by charles79: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2011
I believe she is a very smart girl also who knows the rule of the game.
At least she is wiser than me, don't asky me why,
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by bamosagie(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
What stops the lady from insisting on no condom no sex, then the man would have no option than to acquire one. Which ever way you want to look at it, she is either a professional or part time prostitute, the motto is be prepared!
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by Breeze5000: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
One of the biggest problem facing Nigeria for a very long time is PRETENDING! If not I don't know how this should be anything to talk about or discuss. Everybody knows about HIV/AIDS and most people are sexually active (Girls/guys) so what is surprising about a girl being careful? I still don't get it.
Re: What Your Perception About Females That Goes About With Male Condoms In Their Bag by neyostica: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
Op shes a ho who is ready for action at any Bleep.ing time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. / 33 Year Old Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State, After Fiancée Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.