Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Naija No Dey Carry Last! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija No Dey Carry Last! (1118 Views)

Very Funny Naija No Dey Carry Last / Warri No Dey Carry Last / Naija No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija No Dey Carry Last! by Relax101(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2011
An American priest walked into a barber shop in Washington, D.C. After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord."

The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 prayer books and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door.

Later that day, a British police officer on vacation came in and got his hair cut. He then asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the community."

The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts and a thank you note from the police officer.

Then, a Nigerian Businessman came in and got a haircut. When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said, "If you are really a Nigerian then you don't have to pay since you are from the same country as Akeem Olajuwon the basket baller."

The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 Nigerians in front of his door waiting for a haircut!!!
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by mikuz(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2011
has anyone seen the joke please?
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by kellynoah: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2011
mikuz:

has anyone seen the joke please?
dull brain cool cool cool
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by mikuz(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2011
for your mind,So you think you have just posted a joke?
Keep deceiving ya self!
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by mikuz(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2011
@kellyknow am
what?s your own?
Was i talking to you?
See me see kasala o!
You wan buy trouble?
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by kellynoah: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2011
mikuz:

@kellyknow am
what?s your own?
Was i talking to you?
See me see kasala o!
You wan buy trouble?
confused brain. cool cool cool
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2011
hehehe
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by mikuz(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2011
kellyknow am,
i came to jokes section this friday morning to post good jokes,i didnt come here for you!
You hear me so?
Re: Naija No Dey Carry Last! by kellynoah: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2011
mikuz:

kellyknow am,
i came to jokes section this friday morning to post good jokes,i didnt come here for you!
You hear me so?
unstable brain cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Dariye Is Back. / Dairy Of A New Bride / A Lion Wood Neva Cheat On His Wife But A Tiger Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.