Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men (2242 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by slimyem: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2011
ugh!thread derailed already.freecocoa,sorry bout yr loss.trust me,i know d feeling.
Anyways,i dont think the woman was greedy.there was a mutual agrrement btwn them both and he defaulted.
You don't go around making promises you can't fufil and deceiving women because you think you are 'THE MAN'.
The woman was gullible at first but got smarter at the end.
Serves the guy right.
Sadly,other goats like him wont learn from this.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by 195(f): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2011
Freecocoa has dealt with me a Nigerian man already on this thread

thus fulfillin the purpose of this thread embarassed embarassed
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Flashaldrin(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

we are only trying to discuss some business plans away from nairaland

dont worry shes in good hans wink wink

Freecocoa uve heard her - she says im sorry
can we now talk away from here sad sad

NO!! end of discussion tongue tongue
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by 195(f): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2011
angry angry
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2011
@ Cynthia and slimyem,thanks sweethearts.

Trevor you just made me laugh with your last comment so I guess I can try to forgive you.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by aloyemeka1: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2011
cynthiafred67:

serves him right, but why did the lady rufuse to show up again i guess she has forgiven him.

@ freecoco not that it is any of my biz, but he said he is sorry so pls 4give him. and one more thing  i am sorry for your loss.

I guess she is tired of his sorry azz but she wanted to teach him a lesson.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ok We've Heard!  cool cool cool
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Cocoa u fall me its obvious u don't take in anyting I say, for d last time stop takin in evrytin said on nl jeeez.As for 190 talk u get time reviewing old posts o,I guess u wanted to b upset dats y u did.Babe pls close chapter don't wanna b reading Dee online I prefer reading about Cocoalario d first class agbero. By d way u don forgive slimyam ni lmaooo

@lepayami
If u talk hennnnn, Banger go explode inside ur kpecus grin

@op
D case na wa o
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Aloy Emeka bro why do you love posting bullshits in the name of romantic or interesting crap bother here and celebrity section? Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men? Like seriously? Dude I was expecting to read a point with #rape. . One lazy greedy gold digging and brainless btch down many more to go. Now she's ashamed to show up in the court to describe the seex and how she moaned. Really Nigerians are very dumbb people in some aspect especially the females. Only good at scam
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cocoa u fall me its obvious u don't take in anyting I say, for d last time stop takin in evrytin said on nl jeeez.As for 190 talk u get time reviewing old posts o,I guess u wanted to b upset dats y u did.Babe pls close chapter don't wanna b reading Dee online I prefer reading about Cocoalario d first class agbero. By d way u don forgive slimyam ni lmaooo

Nne abeg free talk,this one is different,its not like its today that he started being a jerk to me this one stirred something up in me,I was looking for something that was why I went to old posts,so telling me I want to be upset and that's why I was is not true,I told him how I felt cos I was really hurt and I don't see that as a crime,btw as for slimyem she got through to Dee cos it was actually dee that wrote those things and I guess cocolario can still work out something with her if need be,finally paddy nothing dey pa,i gallant wella.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
^razzz gal notin doeseth u cheesy
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
^
Yes o,na me dey talk,anybody wey kelekele for this domain, we bastardize am,no be today things na cos we no dey learn work,we na pro for the field, paddy I clear road for you,you get mouth die,tuale mama.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by aloyemeka1: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Aloy Emeka bro why do you love posting bullshits in the name of romantic or interesting crap bother here and celebrity section? Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men? Like seriously? Dude I was expecting to read a point with #violation. . One lazy greedy gold digging and brainless btch down many more to go. Now she's ashamed to show up in the court to describe the seex and how she moaned. Really Nigerians are very dumbb people in some aspect especially the females. Only good at scam

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Goldieluks: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
Coco and badosky for una info. I run this place. angry tongue

@OP,brb.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Nigerian Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
^see dis 1 o madam enter corner ur time don expire.We gats dis tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Deceived / What should my friend do? / Her Husband Sleeps With Women Even In His Car, What Can She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.