Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31699 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2013

Hi guys,
There is a man/boy who is interested in me.
He doesn't stop teasing me, troubling me, trying to drive me crazy seeking my attention.
By doing so, he shows how immature he are, endorsing a childish behavior.
He is very mean to me while I never did him anything...
As in the saying: 'Boys always pick on the girl they like', I believe that he loves me.
He wants to enter in my life at any coast even if it's as an enemy.
I do not have any feelings/interest for this guy, I politely already told him so
but he won't stop the provocations.
I've already given him tips on how to forget about me, but he won't apply them...
I'm ignoring him for the time being.

What should I do/say in order for him to stop his provocations once and for all ?
I'm waiting for your answers. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hi guys,
He doesn't stop teasing me, troubling me, trying to drive me crazy seeking my attention.
As in the saying: 'Boys always pick on the girl they like', I believe that he loves me.
I do not have any feelings/interest for this guy, I politely already told him so
I've already given him tips on how to forget about me, but he won't apply them...

What should I do/say in order for him to stop his provocations once and for all ?

@Sanboy.... Did you actual wrote these?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: @Sanboy.... Did you actual wrote these?

Yes of course. Despite my name I'm a female. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2013
Find a way to let him meet your boyfriend. That might put a stop to his actions

Sanboy25:
Hi guys,

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hi guys,

Is it me cry cry cry cry cry

Just kidding tongue.

Ride the storm babes... he will soon get bored. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Find a way to let him meet your boyfriend. That might put a stop to his actions

Haha, I don't have a boyfriend. undecided
It's on Internet, he's an e-stalker...
I don't have the possibility to block him...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Is it me cry cry cry cry cry
Just kidding tongue. Ride the storm babes... he will soon get bored. wink

Of course it's not you. wink
Thanks for the encouragement. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Of course it's not you. wink
Thanks for the encouragement. smiley

Good. So how are you this fine sunday morning? How come you are not in church angry angry angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Haha, I don't have a boyfriend. undecided
It's on Internet, he's an e-stalker...
I don't have the possibility to block him...

Then just ignore him. But what's a beautiful girl like you doing being single
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2013
Good. So how are you this fine sunday morning? How come you are not in church angry angry angry

For the same reason as you. wink
I'm alright and you ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

For the same reason as you. wink
I'm alright and you ?

I am good. So what are you telling me? That you are an Atheist?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Then just ignore him. But what's a beautiful girl like you doing being single

OK, yes, I will continue ignoring him. smiley
I'm not looking for anything right now, so no boyfriend... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2013
cough cough, shouldn't you guys be in church. angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: cough cough, shouldn't you guys been in church. angry

Shouldnt YOU be in church? grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2013
I am good. So what are you telling me? That you are an Atheist?

I wouldn't say that... I refer to myself as a 'Lost Sheep'. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I wouldn't say that... I refer my self as a 'Lost Sheep'. smiley

Ok.... muslim?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2013
well let's just some i have some agnostic views, and besides only catholic churches here.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2013
Ok.... muslim?

No Christian, it's in the Bible that Jesus talk about the 'Lost Sheeps'...
Are you a former Muslim ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2013

Ok.... muslim?

Now that's plain cold lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Is it mr cork? Good morning....
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I wouldn't say that... I refer to myself as a 'Lost Sheep'. smiley

I fit snuggly in that category. But I would give anything to be found
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Is it mr cork? Good morning....

Hahaha I didn't give any name in particular... grin
#NoResponsability cool
Morning, how are you ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: I fit snuggly in that category. But I would give anything to be found

Hahaha, all depends for who's looking for you... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

Now that's plain cold lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didnt mean it like that grin. If not Christian or Atheist then muslim is the next likely religion.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, all depends for who's looking for you... smiley

As long as the person drags me to a Catholic church, I bloody don't care whom he/she is
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: As long as the person drags me to a Catholic church, I bloody don't care whom he/she is

Oh you're interested in the Catholic branch of Christianity ? Unusual...
Why this one in particular ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Yes of course. Despite my name I'm a female. wink

Ok dear. Pls some editing will be really appreciated.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2013
^^ Yes am interested to know too, cuz that's the next deadliest religion
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Ok dear. Pls some editing will be really appreciated.

Oh sorry, English is not my first language, I try my best to write correctly...
I don't see/recognize my mistakes in the post... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: ^^ Yes am interested to know too, cuz that's the next deadliest religion

Hahaha grin you're harsh smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Oh you're interested in the Catholic branch of Christianity ? Unusual...
Why this one in particular ?

I'm a Catholic and would rather die as one
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2013
Its the truth, some many things about it is off, sadly my gf is catholic and does not know this part of me, grin saving it for later. left to me i think i prefer atheist to other fanatical nutheads. grin Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.