Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? (2212 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
sad
$ugardaddy:

@BlueBarbie
You must be a soothsayer to know so much about me abi you chop "winch?" (just kidding) grin grin But you correct sha, we both fit each other well well! But then, if I can bring my dole (I mean real dole cheesy) with an assurance to you as a single lady to always tell me when you feel it's time for you to move on while I settle you "wellemly" but so long as you're honest and don't indulge in side plays but just carry me along so I know when to back out and you're still trying to play games, how do you want me to feel?
If I back out unceremoniously now, una go say one sugardaddy don do "hit and run" again angry

I ve read ur other posts where u talked abt ur wife,so that explains the winch part. So sugad u think cos u ve money u shld b messing around? That ur girlfriend needs to b slapped back to real world. Its a pity. anyways keep enjoying her as other men are too. Cos one thing for sure YOU CANT be the only one in her life.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

Well if you have been close to this girl for sometime
you should know atleast one of them which you have seen her roll with a couple of times
try been nice 2 that one for about a weeek, invite her for a drink away from where her friend is
and tell her you have some disturbing issue to address -
then you could go 2 any relaxation spots and hit the nail on the head from there
personally since you told me about that sim card episode, i got confused cos if this girl is cheating on you
then she must be really good @ it, but lemme ask u sumtin
does she flaunt you as her man to the public
do her people know u
her friends
does she work
clearly how most of these Nigerian girls operate is - if they have another dude in question whom they care about
they could go about talking to this dude about you (he could know you) But you clearly wont know him
she mite not even have him on facebook - But THEY always make a mistake of adding these secret lovers on BB
does she kip password on her BB/phone
do u know this password!
do you check her account regularly
is she from a wealthy home
Is she a graduate
Have you noticed any strange dude/number around her or her fone
If you are well known around her vicinity - ask a couple of kids/neighbours to keep an eye on her (U could buy coke for them for this)

Just saying  smiley

@190
See my responses in blue below:-
[color=red]
Well if you have been close to this girl for sometime
you should know atleast one of them which you have seen her roll with a couple of times -[color=#000099]I made her to do away with all of her friends since she once confided in me that they preferred her former guy to me (I didn't care to know why)

try been nice 2 that one for about a weeek, invite her for a drink away from where her friend is -there's really none I can picture here except her elder sister which I'm sure will never open up for obvious reasons
and tell her you have some disturbing issue to address -
then you could go 2 any relaxation spots and hit the nail on the head from there -No need because nobody fits in here
personally since you told me about that sim card episode, i got confused cos if this girl is cheating on you -I thought as much
then she must be really good @ it, but lemme ask u sumtin -that's exactly my suspicion, she looks good at it but no concrete evidence yet
does she flaunt you as her man to the public -YES
do her people know u -YES, infact they almost dey worship me (no insults intended)
her friends

does she work  -NO, na undergraduate
clearly how most of these Nigerian girls operate is - if they have another dude in question whom they care about
they could go about talking to this dude about you (he could know you) But you clearly wont know him -
she mite not even have him on facebook - But THEY always make a mistake of adding these secret lovers on BB- undecided undecided undecided
does she kip password on her BB/phone -NO
do u know this password! -NO password
do you check her account regularly -Well, only once where I noticed some unsually large amount there which she claimed was from the savings she made for money I usually give her regularly. I stopped giving her money for some time under some false pretences and the account actually went down instalmentally as expected
is she from a wealthy home -NO, average
Is she a graduate -Undergraduate
Have you noticed any strange dude/number around her or her fone -Yes, two actually at the onset of the affair but none recently
If you are well known around her vicinity - ask a couple of kids/neighbours to keep an eye on her (U could buy coke for them for this) -Hmmm, that might be a bit difficult as I usually don't operate around her neighbourhood other than drop her off on any day that is really convinient. Most times, we meet at very neutral localities.

Just saying -Thank you[/color]
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Then i am 99% convinced shes not cheating

But for the fact that shes a Nigerian woman - i'll still say ask her to reproduce those condoms

cos this your girl if she;s cheatin on you then shes good at it smiley

we can only hold her down on the issue of condoms

maybe she takes them so as to be sure u dont use them on another lady

cos as a guy, i wont use a condom a lady gives me - just saying

not when i have my own hands to get mine undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
BlueBarbie:

sad
I ve read your other posts where u talked abt your wife,so that explains the winch part. So sugad u think cos u ve money u shld b messing around? That your girlfriend needs to b slapped back to real world. Its a pity. anyways keep enjoying her as other men are too. Cos one thing for sure YOU CANT be the only one in her life.
@BlueBarbie
Oh I see, thanks for following me. But it's not about me having money to mess around, it's about me finding a convenient way to manage the challenge I encountered in my marriage and live with it. That's just the motivating factor and luckily, there a lot of single girls willing to be of help.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@BlueBarbie
Oh I see, thanks for following me. But it's not about me having money to mess around, it's about me finding a convenient way to manage the challenge I encountered in my marriage and live with it. That's just the motivating factor and luckily, there a lot of single girls willing to be of help.

Its all good. Whatever rocks your boat. You sound like you even respect ur marriage unlike some draggs out there. Its those single eyepopping girls i blame and am sorry for!

Enjoy. cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

Then i am 99% convinced shes not cheating

But for the fact that shes a Nigerian woman - i'll still say ask her to reproduce those condoms

cos this your girl if she;s cheatin on you then shes good at it  smiley

we can only hold her down on the issue of condoms

maybe she takes them so as to be sure u dont use them on another lady

cos as a guy, i wont use a condom a lady gives me - just saying

not when i have my own hands to get mine  undecided

@190
Thanks a lot for your detailed analysis, for now I have some respite for not being branded a first class MUGU by an ERUDITE SCHOLAR ON WOMEN MATTERS like you grin grin grin grin I will really work at getting those condoms back or at least get a reasonable explanation for their whereabout. But like you rightly pointed out, I will always be on the look out for some leads that could burst the bubble if any really. It's very risky sleeping with a Naija babe with both eyes closed cool. And I won't even think about your comment on not using a condom given by a Naija lady especially. Who wants to use a condom that is neatly arranged by a "babalawo"? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by 195(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
^exactly - which is why im asking what exactly is she doin with those condoms

if she comes out clear that she takes em so u dont av a reason to use em on other ladies

meaning shes trying to be protective - No P

If claims to keep them - ask her keep them for who -

after all she aint sleeping with any one else and whats wrong with u keeping it yourself

so exactly she gives u that first response of taking dem so u dont use em for anoda lady

she shud explain what she does with the condoms and where dey are

But im sure she's not cheatin on u - but still keep an eye open on her

Shes a Nigerian woman ooooooooh!! cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
BlueBarbie:

Its all good. Whatever rocks your boat. You sound like you even respect your marriage unlike some draggs out there. Its those single eyepopping girls i blame and am sorry for!

Enjoy. cool
@BlueBarbie
Thank you my sister, no be person fault ooo. Any situation you find yourself in this life, just find a way to make the best out of it while being fair to all concerned because life is really too short. No need killing yourself over something you really don't have so much control about. So, enjoy yourself to the fullest and always pray to God for his mercies and forgiveness for your shortcomings.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Op, Get Rid of her Purse angry angry angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

^exactly - which is why im asking what exactly is she doin with those condoms

if she comes out clear that she takes em so u dont av a reason to use em on other ladies

meaning shes trying to be protective - No P

If claims to keep them - ask her keep them for who -

after all she aint sleeping with any one else and whats wrong with u keeping it yourself

so exactly she gives u that first response of taking dem so u dont use em for anoda lady

she shud explain what she does with the condoms and where dey are

But im sure she's not cheatin on u - but still keep an eye open on her

Shes a Nigerian woman ooooooooh!!  cool cool

@190
Thanks bro, I have a real friend in you  wink I will work on the bolded and keep you posted on this thread cool.  Shame to all hypocrites who are calling me names for being sincere to myself (I no mention person name oo  tongue)
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
El Guapo:

@Op, Get Rid of her Purse  angry angry angry
@El Guapo
Commot for here, you sabi wetin we dey talk? All these underage members on Nairaland sef angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

why you come dey tell am to stop following me na?athink you no want make I collect BB,flat screen and car from am,take time o. grin
@freecocoa
Na him sabi, me I no be mugu again (190 don clear me!) grin grin grin.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@El Guapo
Commot for here, you sabi wetin we dey talk? All these underage members on Nairaland sef angry

Words of a Frustrated Hermaphrodite  cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
BlueBarbie:

sad
I ve read your other posts where u talked abt your wife,so that explains the winch part. So sugad u think cos u ve money u shld b messing around? That your girlfriend needs to b slapped back to real world. Its a pity. anyways keep enjoying her as other men are too. Cos one thing for sure YOU CANT be the only one in her life.
@
BlueBarbie
Recent interactions have over-shadowed the bolded (Thanks to my very good friend 190 grin grin grin).
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
El Guapo:

Words of a Frustrated Hermaphrodite  cool cool cool
@El Guapo
Na today we begin hear "Hermaphrodite"? *smh* Look, right from elementary science in primary school, I don dey here that word. And if you really want to speak big grammar on this thread, you may consider consulting straffsexkillz who may help you with some better vocabularies but before you do that, find out what I did to him on another thread earlier where he tried to equate intelligence with big grammar. You hear? Nonsense.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^ Talk to the Hand NewBie

**Grabs Pop Corn** cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
El Guapo:

^^ Talk to the Hand NewBie

**Grabs Pop Corn**  cool cool

@El Guapo
You know what? I'm going to allow you go scot free on this thread because it's my thread and I'm African to the core! If I take on you now, it would look like inviting you to my house and fighting you upon your arrival -it's really not proper. So, I will leave you to enjoy your Pop Corn here grin.
But if you jam me for another thread next time, make you try yourself! Na then you go sabi who I be smiley.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Wateva Nov 11th NewBie cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Always Going Away With Unused Condoms? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
El Guapo:

Wateva Nov 11th NewBie  cool cool
You're welcome (It's Nov 29th actually) grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! / What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! / She's 16 And Pregnant.. Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.