Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,472 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! (2215 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2012
1. They don't know what exactly they want in a relationship or marriage- whether money, mterials, emotion or love.
2. When u have money as a guy, they will all form they love you, cherish you and ready to do anything to have you, but still they don't care, just care about the comfort your money is giving them.
3. When u don't have money, they despise u like shit- they snob you, bluff you, treat u like u dnt exist, yet they claim true love exist, and that money don't buy love!
4. When u pick them from the abyss of poverty in their family lineage and clean them up and marry them, they disappoint u, betray u & turn to tiger.
5. When they are single, they want to do anything to get married, but once they are married, they become queen of sheba, never respect the man that rescued them from spinsterhood again; they aargue him, brag of Bill gates that would have married them if not u that came to deceive them.
6. Once they marry, they despise their mother-in-laws, a woman that if she had aborted the pregnancy that gave birth to that man they married, they would have remained single for life, and also forgotten that they themselves will one day become mother-in-laws too.
7. Love them with your heart, they will break your heart. don't love them, they will say all men are bad.
8. They only wake up to reality of life after they reached age 27, and they become fake born again.
9. They are never contented with whatever they have, always greedy and selfish.
10. They will do anything for you to marry them- wash your clothes, clean house, cook nice meals, etc, but once u marry them, they become lazy cats, they want 20 house slaves they call maids, they cnt cook again, cnt sweep, cnt clean, cnt wash dishes or even to iron your clothes, but they still claim they are good wives.
11. They will tell u they are different from other girls, that u should give em a try, and just 2 weeks after you guys start to date, she will request for a financial favour, she will tell you she has a financial problem, she needs this she needs that, yet, she keep saying she is different and don't like money.
12. They will be working and still be dependent on a man who may even be earning less than they are earning, yet they are never contented.
13. They will be working and being paid well, and never have nothing to show for it, either to their boyfriends, lover, fiancee, husbands, or even siblings and family- you can hardly account where their money is dripping in, always in shambles.
13. They always have problem and need a male assistance, they hardly have days of bounty to tell, will never accept it if they do. There is never a day they will tell their boyfriends, husbands or siblings that I HAVE ENOUGH NOW, DON'T WORRY, I WILL HANDLE THAT!
14. They will never see a guy walking on the street or somewhere and they are maybe driving past under rain or fierce sun and stop by to give the guy a lift, even though they must have benefitted from free lifts (with nothing attached, just to help em) from guys several times before they ever got a car.
15. They despise the days of little beginning, what makes them the worst girls in the whole world today! They just want everything already made- men, house, job, degree, award, etc.
16. They can hardly do a single thing without male assistance- passing school exams, getting admission, getting a job, getting nysc posting, getting promotion, becoming a star, a politician, etc, yet they can't accept they cannot do without men in Nigeria.
16. They will have help, money, etc and their siblings will be dying of hunger, their boyfriends will be dying of wretchedness and their parents will be starving.
17. They are just too selfish, we need a national conference on women issues to address so many absurd issues about our today's Nigerian girls before it gets so worse! Goodmorning Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by mikuz(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2012
@Op
you get time oh.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Tobiustobius: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2012
^Excess time.
@OP: What a misogynist.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2012
Sure I do, was able to beat the holdup today and got to the office on time, and coupled with some things rolling in ma heart, and worrying some other colleagues and friends, had to let it spill, hoping to bring a reasonable change in the hearts of ladies that will come across this. Threads like this and more are warnings to Nigerian girls of today that they need a change, men now know. and the earlier they begin to re-orient themselves, the better for both of us (Nigerian men and women)..

So if you guys say that I have time, I would definitely agree with you cos you are right, I do for now.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2012
Wow Oderinde is hurting ke

Nansense!
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2012
@Id, yeah I am hurting seeing u ladies go astray, cos its affecting all u know...I dnt pretend.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by faboulicious(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wow Oderinde is hurting ke

Nansense!
bitter pill 2 swallow.[color=]

Nansense!
bitter pill 2 swallow.[/color]

Nansense!
bitter pill 2 swallow.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2012
faboulicious: bitter pill 2 swallow.[color=] bitter pill 2 swallow.[/color] bitter pill 2 swallow.

Wot pill? Are u on conctraceptions ni? undecided

Dude u posted thrice to say wot exactly?

Buzz off man , u oozing shittzzzzz in my ears.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by eghost247(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2012
sock or suck? you
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Afam4eva(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2012
@OP
You're spot on. But i'm sure you won't want to see a ladies's about why guys suck.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2012
Yeah, I noticed that mistake after posting, and so folks had already replied, so had to leave it, at least, you got the content of d msg, or are we contesting for, sorry i won't say it. Truth hurts blacks! Lolz
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2012
OP you SOCKS more than them.cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by slimyem: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2012
bullshit!!! angry angry angry
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Rhymez(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2012
So we wear them on the feet? undecided
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by buJu234: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2012
its their attitude towards money that i am really afraid of these days oo..

u meet a working class lady ; the next thing she start with all her financial problems;; then i wonder whats
the diff. btw them and the lover peddlers...

maybe back they operate 4rm their parents house
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by badmrkt(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2012
@op nice write up brov!!!.
i always tell my male folks that ladies are the worst being ever created,yet they keep hating me whenever i say that.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Afam4eva(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2012
badmrkt: @op nice write up brov!!!.
i always tell my male folks that ladies are the worst being ever created,yet they keep hating me whenever i say that.

Men are also f*cked up like ladies if not more.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by cyndee44: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
wow u must have really being hurt by a lady to post this.you sound really angry and its not gud for your heart
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by slimyem: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
like men arent worse than you think.mtcheeeeeeeeew angry angry angry
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2012

Am certain u never knew ur mother.

Pele ti e ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

easy on the guy abeg. U are too ...............
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

easy on the guy abeg. U are too ...............
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
The few wise reasonable ladies will learn from threads like this, but the naive dumb ones will keep arguing because their conscience won't let them rest, and soon they will land in the hands of men that will show them where they belong.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
Adetayo100: easy on the guy abeg. U are too ...............
Am 2 wot ?

Don't worry I don't bite cheesy
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by MrsChima(f): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
They have Nigerian girl socks?

Where can I get a pair?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
They have Nigerian girl socks?

Where can I get a pair?
Times square cheesy
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by MrsChima(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Times square cheesy

Oh! I shall get them soon! tongue tongue kiss
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Sugardiva(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ OP u are jst raving and ranting crap. Jst get over whichever girl has broken ur hrt and open ur deceived eyes to see dt all Naija girls r nt like dat. I'm sure my fiance can give u a few pointers on hw to get the gud ones. If ure still too daft (i call u daft cos u don't knw d diff. btw suck and sock) to get a gud one pls Togolese and Bennin Republic girls r available go and marry dem so dt we will hear word.

Buh seriously tho all these bashing of Nigerian girls on NL is getting old and boring. *yawns*. The thread is so predictable.*yawns again*

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by StateOfMind: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lmao @ rescue from spinster-hood.

Get well soon Jobfront
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by erekere(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
@jobfront,this is a lovely post. All u said about nija ladies are on point but trust me,they will despise u for saying the truth but,like the yorubas will say,ooto oro omo iya isokuso ni i.e the truth and nonsense are born by thesame mother..thanks soo nuch guy u really made my day
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2012
@erekere, thanks my dear brother...of course i know for sure that the unwise ones won't accpet the truth, and by the way, who cares if they despise me or not? who can tell if i am already bleeping most of them or not? Guys will keep using and dumping them if they refuse to learn, but I was only compelled to advice the wise ones that are eager to change, let the unwise ones keep derailing from the message and if they like, turn to a fun, that's their own cup of coffee. Thanks brov.
Re: What Makes Nigerian Girls Sock! by hustler2(m): 2:42am On Mar 18, 2012
Dude.. I knw exactly wat u r passing tru... I ve been in ur shoes b4 until i finally realized that love doesn't in anyway exist when there is no benefit for the parties involved.... The only thing you have to wish for is to get hold of a girl with strong ambition and wisdom.... If your r searching for love, then u r gonna get nottin...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! / To Marry Or Not To Marry..can this end well ?? / I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.