Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? (979 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by liftedone(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
Is CuteAngel a PLAGIARIST?

Someone just accused her in the post, Men are Hard to Please of copying it from somewhere on this site and I have just responded to her post on the Geography of a Woman that I had seen that write up before in my secondary school days and that was in the 80s and she claims to have done her research 2 years ago.

Does she have to go so far to claim other people's work for her own just to get net time? Is there a competition here? Aren't we on this forum to exchange thoughts? If you copy something, tell us where it is from instead of claiming it as yours. You can't grow that way.
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by zignorr(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2007
hmmmmmmm cheesy grin ;D
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by dada22(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
"na wa for u dis girl called liftedone"

so u carry dis matter come 4 here

some women sef una no dey neglect some matta, CHAI!!!

leave matta for mattiers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by yimiton(f): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
I agree with the poster.
When we copy other people's materials we must acknowledge them, otherwise, we're simply stealing from them.
Even if it's just a portion of the person's ideas, we should learn to give honour to whom honour is due.
Men are hard to please is actually an old item. I saw it a long long time ago. I didn't need to read this one. I almost know the whole page by heart!

Geography of a woman, boy, that too is not an original article. I've seen that article several times.
We must realize that the internet is a small place, so, as we claim other people's ideas and write ups, we should know that the real owners could claim back what rightfully belongs to them.
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by sylvao2000(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
@poster------- Waoooooooooo Nice one l respect you for this post, warm hugssssssssssssssssssss,
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by liftedone(f): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
sylvao, you know effuah settled this matter, ehn. I want to respect her. Let's not pour too much fuel on the matter again. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson now. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by sylvao2000(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
@liftedone  she look like a good student who catch up very fast l can see she is gone quitly like someone who mess herself up grin grin grin just joking ooo
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by ima1(f): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
oh my god people get over yourselves, i've been reading all what you guys have said there is no need to drag this out, no one is getting graded, this is not a school, so what if it was plagiarized, can you honestly tell me you guys have not fuckin copied someone else's work, i saw the post Sylvao2000 posted which he obviously copied from someone else because i have seen it before i even read it on this site.

so what if someone took something and made it their own, you don't have to take this stuff too far get over yourselves, because whatever you come up with now trust me someone already came up with that same ideas, by the way ideas are made to be recycled in order to create something new.

so liftdone and sylvao2000, don't be the first to cast the first stone, you all have stolen other people's ideas, so just move on and let us have peace eh abeg, and you can't say u haven't plagiarized before.
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by sammy6(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ima1,Gba be.True talk.I dont know why its such a big deal to them either.
Re: Is Cuteangel A Plagiarist? by saucekid(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2007
e be like say she is plagiarised as if i dont know the word

(1) (Reply)

Give This An Explanation / Should Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Advice Needed Regarding My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.