Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi (5460 Views)

Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by BlackPikiN(m): 4:24am On Apr 25, 2012
Odunnu:
I laff in swahili.

Afikpo by my personal estimation has just about 20% of its inhabitants as christians, 50% moslems and 30% traditionalists.
Christianity is majorly for the elderly/aged

I think You are wrong, the moslem population in Afikpo is very minimal and negligible.

Na there you go find the Northerners and the Muslims from the SW and a few indigene.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by nduchucks: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2012
I think you racists, tribalists, and bigots need to get used to the fact that the FG alone is committed to building 400 Almajiri schools across the country. Additionally, more $100 million has been committed to these schools by the Islamic bank, a financial commitment which should result to even more schools.

The innocent Nigerians, the Almajiris who are some of the most marginalized and victimized Nigerians are finally getting some help. It is unfortunate that many of you would prefer that they remain uneducated while living in your state, instead of them going to Almajiri schools which will be built where they live. These kids are Nigerians and they can live and go to school anywhere they choose.

I hope many more schools are built in every state to cater to these God's own children.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2012
chino11: This is consequences of having a man bereft of idea and vision to rule a state. Imagine already a backward state of Ebonyi digging its own grave. While its the fault of Ebonyi people due to the low level of human qualitative capital to wrestle power from this ancient man called governor elechi. This Islamic center alone is capable of being hotspot for islamic fundamentalists that can threaten the region. Well I hope it doesn't come anywhere near my state.
chino11,why this so much hatred about ebonyi state.do i need to reply you....no no no,your are a shame to igbo race.

anuofia ji aka ere nsi.
bashr8: dont they have people in ebonyi ? we dont even have one single ebonyi person on this nairaland. how backward can a state get angry angry angry angry
chino11: This is consequences of having a man bereft of idea and vision to rule a state. Imagine already a backward state of Ebonyi digging its own grave. While its the fault of Ebonyi people due to the low level of human qualitative capital to wrestle power from this ancient man called governor elechi. This Islamic center alone is capable of being hotspot for islamic fundamentalists that can threaten the region. Well I hope it doesn't come anywhere near my state.
chino11,why this so much hatred about ebonyi state.do i need to reply you....no no no,your are a shame to igbo race.

anuofia ji aka ere nsi.we ebonyians are busy doing a meaningful jobs to better our lives rather than roaming around like a monster.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2012
the said almajiri school has been stopt by the ebonyi state excutive councile AKA Ebonyi Eelders Forum(EEF)
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2012
bashr8: dont they have people in ebonyi ? we dont even have one single ebonyi person on this nairaland. how backward can a state get angry angry angry angry
bashr8(banzza)hw do you know that there's no single ebonyi person on this forum?u de mad?because we hadly spewed rubbish like you always do.

le me catch u de...idiot

oke nkita ji isi anyaoku
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by M17: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2012
IGBO'S PLEASE MAKE SURE, THAT THE BED OF ELECHI'S GOVERNOR LIE EMPTY FROM TODAY ,
SEND THAT MEN ELECHI TO HIS EARLY GRAVE ,THAT MAN IS THE MOST FOOLISH NNA MAN ,
STUPID GOVERNOR MAY I ASK YOU ,WHY DO YOU WANNA USE STATE GOVERNMENT TO ISLAMIZE IGBO LAND .
MAY GOD PUNISH FUCKING FOOLISH GOVERNOR, IDIOT
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by deshclones(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2012

Nwanne...EBONYI and ABIA states are the bane of development in Igboland...hardly educated and bereft of any idea or intelligence...it tells in everything they do including their leaders...its sad but its the truth. cry cry cry
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by dafman10(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2012
I served at ebonyi state n i must say dat ebonyians are timid walai. My tite man whose PPA was Afikpo always complained abt d islamic presence in the community too. Trouble na im dem de cook o.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2012
dafman10: I served at ebonyi state n i must say dat ebonyians are timid walai. My tite man whose PPA was Afikpo always complained abt d islamic presence in the community too. Trouble na im dem de cook o.
yes we're timid because we didnt bomb you during your st.upid timewasting nysc program idiot.didnt enjoy your stay at ebonyi?slowpoke
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
deshclones:

Nwanne...EBONYI and ABIA states are the bane of development in Igboland...hardly educated and bereft of any idea or intelligence...it tells in everything they do including their leaders...its sad but its the truth. cry cry cry
hadly educated and beref of idea HOW?
talking abouth devlopmnt...hmmm! we're catching-up fast with MODERN dev.

less i foget to tell you dat ebonyi contigent won GEJ second school quizz comptition and many of SE children are schooling in ebonyi.though the case is vers vaser.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by Dede1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
This moronic Martin Elechi of a governor should be shot. Why would this dingbat use scarce resources of Ebonyi State to build Almajiri school in his state while federal government is building the same schools for Sokoto State? Is Sokoto State created by a different decree from the one that created Ebonyi State?

I hate the scene when dumbass Igbo person attempts to play nice on the fool’s gallery called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by manny4life(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
achi4u: bashr8(banzza)hw do you know that there's no single ebonyi person on this forum?u de mad?because we hadly spewed rubbish like you always do.

le me catch u de...idiot

oke nkita ji isi anyaoku

What's with all this insult? I stand by what Chino11 and bashr8 said, why would an Igbo state gov create Almajiri schools? The day govt stops sponsoring them and you tell them NO, they will want to claim it as a right. Before you know it, how do you think terrorism starts? Abeg, we want to keep them in the North, so that should Nigeria split, we wouldn't have to contend terror in our own states.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by dafman10(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
Achi4u, na too abacha fud de wori ur brain. If u lyk defend ebonyi 4rm nw til 2mao, retardeens all ova d country sef confirm am say una backward 2mush. Moreova, i blv u dnt even reside dia. So go back n help dem see d lite, n educate d men 2 stop using dia wives, mothers n daugthers as labourers. Next?
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by dafman10(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
Achi4u, na too much abacha fud de wori ur brain. If u lyk defend ebonyi 4rm nw til 2mao, retardeens all ova d country sef confirm am say una backward 2mush. Moreova, i blv u dnt even reside dia. So go back n help dem see d lite, educate d men 2 stop using dia wives, mothers n daugthers as labourers. Finally cal ur gov 2 order. Next?
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
dafman10: Achi4u, na too much abacha fud de wori ur brain. If u lyk defend ebonyi 4rm nw til 2mao, retardeens all ova d country sef confirm am say una backward 2mush. Moreova, i blv u dnt even reside dia. So go back n help dem see d lite, educate d men 2 stop using dia wives, mothers n daugthers as labourers. Finally cal ur gov 2 order. Next?
hahagrin ur a frsh grage abi and they denied u wok?the way your brain work sef who will like to have a HALF BAKE urchin like u as laboura.well i live in Abakaliki twonship and am enjoying everthing other naijas are enjoying.
go and "maku o igwe oku"
N.B am neva in support of almajiri school.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
@manny4life go reread what Chino11 vomit to his a fellow igbo ppl,only because ebonyi dosnt hav that swagg.

if your an igboman this for u...iko obula ijiri mara onye ozo ka olisa biniigwe ga ejikwa wee mara gi.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by dafman10(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Pls dnt grin at ur ignorance
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by dafman10(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
MASSOB

Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of BikoHaram
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2012

achi4u: @manny4life go reread what Chino11 vomit to his a fellow igbo ppl,only because ebonyi dosnt hav that swagg.

if your an igboman this for u...iko obula ijiri mara onye ozo ka olisa biniigwe ga ejikwa wee mara gi.

Look, if you're angry at what he wrote, anyone who's angry is more than likely to spew things out of normal. If I may, what are you angry about? Is it because he said Ebonyi is a backward state? Apparently, you and I know just about every state in Nigeria is literally backward economically and TBH, I don't think he meant it in that literal sense.

Or, is it because he said "While its the fault of Ebonyi people due to the low level of human qualitative capital to wrestle power from this ancient man called governor elechi"? To bring it down to simple English, all he said was Ebonyi doesn't have the high level powerful folks to bring him down. I mean, I see nothing wrong in that statement, he was only making an expression ok... So please, just chill.

My brother, I am Igbo from Anambra state, as you can see, we're all brothers. I understand your argument, your anger, and concern, but please, you have to understand that this idea about the Gov establishing these school is Foreign and DANGEROUS. No one wants to live with potential terror in the making. My brother, as for your proverb, it does not stand, I do not agree with you on that one, I think those words are for the Gov himself.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
manny4life:

Look, if you're angry at what he wrote, anyone who's angry is more than likely to spew things out of normal. If I may, what are you angry about? Is it because he said Ebonyi is a backward state? Apparently, you and I know just about every state in Nigeria is literally backward economically and TBH, I don't think he meant it in that literal sense.

Or, is it because he said "While its the fault of Ebonyi people due to the low level of human qualitative capital to wrestle power from this ancient man called governor elechi"? To bring it down to simple English, all he said was Ebonyi doesn't have the high level powerful folks to bring him down. I mean, I see nothing wrong in that statement, he was only making an expression ok... So please, just chill.

My brother, I am Igbo from Anambra state, as you can see, we're all brothers. I understand your argument, your anger, and concern, but please, you have to understand that this idea about the Gov establishing these school is Foreign and DANGEROUS. No one wants to live with potential terror in the making. My brother, as for your proverb, it does not stand, I do not agree with you on that one, I think those words are for the Gov himself.
thanks for your insght and maturity but this guy (chino11)always on ebonyi people,just watch his comments.
am more of Anambraian than Ebonyian because i've lived in Nnewi all my childhood...i mean the almighty University of Nkwo Nnewi(UNN),so there's no village in Anambra that i've not traversed before relcating to Abakaliki...and we lived like brothers/sisters though you still encounter some characters like Chino11 who will still remaind you that your 'nwa aba' and other stuff like that.So,bro manny4life i never insult anybody on this forum but he pushed me to the wall just like the other ewu called DAFMAN.this almajiri school has been scrapt.

i always try to live people better than i found them.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
manny4life:

thanks for your insght and maturity but this guy (chino11)always on ebonyi people,just watch his comments.
am more of Anambraian than Ebonyian because i've lived in Nnewi all my childhood...i mean the almighty University of Nkwo Nnewi(UNN),so there's no village in Anambra that i've not traversed before relcating to Abakaliki...and we lived like brothers/sisters though you still encounter some characters like Chino11 who will still remaind you that your 'nwa aba' and other stuff like that.So,bro manny4life i never insult anybody on this forum but he pushed me to the wall just like the other ewu called DAFMAN.this almajiri school has been scrapt.

i always try to live people better than i found them.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
so, does anyone have any proof that this almajiri school has been stopped?
we must never allow islamic terror schools to be established in any part of igboland.
if this school continues underground, then the next governor (who hopefully will be APGA) should cancel their C of O.

we need normal western style schools for everybody.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by aurenflani: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
You ppl maybe educated and might have travelled around but the best you can be, have ever be and will ever be is primitive men and women. You know why? Because you are nothing from the inside but common people, and dat's the truth.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by ikennaj44: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
nduchucks:
I think you racists, tribalists, and bigots need to get used to the fact that the FG alone is committed to building 400 Almajiri schools across the country. Additionally, more $100 million has been committed to these schools by the Islamic bank, a financial commitment which should result to even more schools.

The innocent Nigerians, the Almajiris who are some of the most marginalized and victimized Nigerians are finally getting some help. It is unfortunate that many of you would prefer that they remain uneducated while living in your state, instead of them going to Almajiri schools which will be built where they live. These kids are Nigerians and they can live and go to school anywhere they choose.

I hope many more schools are built in every state to cater to these God's own children.

what do you mean? what race is islam?, what's wrong building the western type of school that can give them the basic knowledge to become successful in the long-run or can propel them to an exalted positions in life around the world ? are you going back or forward. a wise can not foolishly dig his own grave. when it comes to Islamic things igbos should err on the side of safety, islam is the mother of terrorism, I have led both quran and hadith, and saw how it turns its adherents(true Muslims) into murderous monsters
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by nduchucks: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
ikennaj44:

what do you mean? what race is islam?, what's wrong building the western type of school that can give them the basic knowledge to become successful in the long-run or can propel them to an exalted positions in life around the world ? are you going back or forward. a wise can not foolishly dig his own grave. when it comes to Islamic things igbos should err on the side of safety, islam is the mother of terrorism, I have led both quran and hadith, and saw how it turns its adherents(true Muslims) into murderous monsters

Your bigotry as displayed on your post above, disqualifies you from commenting on this issue. Sorry.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by Kedam(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
nduchucks:

Your bigotry as displayed on your post above, disqualifies you from commenting on this issue. Sorry.
I think its hard to fight the govt in Ebonyi state. Building islamic school to me isn't right. There are other schools they can attend, all he need to do is to build more schools and recruit more religion teachers to teach them according to their faith. I am from Afikpo but the saddest thing is that, its hard for things like this to be allowed in the west despite the high population of muslims. Sorry the governor won't even dare it unless he is ready to be pressurize, accused and loose his seat
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Those who think the school is for northerners should read the following or do a simple google search on Islam in Igboland:

Unknown to most people in religiously divided Nigeria, the best Islamic secondary school in the country is not located in the Muslim-dominated North but in the largely Christian South-East, specifically in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

Now there are plans to turn the school, known as Islamic Centre, Afikpo, into an Islamic University. This was disclosed by Sheikh Daud Nwagui, the Headmaster of the primary section of the school, who told the Daily Trust newspaper: “We hope to turn the school into a university, that is a university of Islamic studies. There is no school like this in the whole of the South-East.”

The hilly Afikpo town boasts the highest number of Igbo Muslims in the South-East, followed by the university town of Nsukka in neighbouring Enugu State. The Islamic Centre, Afikpo, was founded by Sheikh Ibrahim Okpani Nwagui, the father of the present headmaster, who brought Islam to Afikpo in 1958.

According to Sheikh Daud Nwagui, his late father embraced Islam in Senegal and promptly introduced the religion to his people when he returned to Nigeria in 1958.

“From that time a lot of people in the vicinity were turning to Islam. He was a very sincere person, and he was like this till his very last days. He was the founder of the Islamic Centre, Afikpo,” he said, adding: “This centre was set up in 1965 to propagate Islam generally. This is the best Islamic secondary school in the nation, and students come from all over the country, including Abuja.”

The Islamic Centre, Afikpo, has a primary and a secondary section. There are 450 pupils in the primary section, while the secondary section has some 500 pupils. Students write the NECO and SSCE examinations, just like other students in Nigerian secondary schools. The school has three boarding houses. A computer laboratory is under construction at the school.

Sheikh Daud Nwagui told Daily Trust that there is a special focus on Arabic as a language, on Islamic studies, physics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, English Literature, Mathematics and Igbo. This, he explained, assists in producing a crop of rounded pupils.

The headmaster disclosed that graduates of the school have risen to prominent positions in the society. Many, he said, have done well in the areas of medicine, some are in the armed forces, also in engineering, and many have risen to become Chief Imams in many states of the federation.

Some graduates, Sheikh Daud Nwagui disclosed, are outside the country and doing very well in places such as Pakistan and India.

On challenges which the school has faced over the years, Sheikh Nwagui said that some form of challenge has come from those he described as ‘religious fanatics in the neighbourhood’ but quickly added: “But from the government of the state we are covered. The government gives us a lot of support.”

•Photo shows Sheikh Daud Nwagui, brainchild behind the proposed Islamic University to be sited in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=5362ss
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
I really thank God that those animals in the northern nigeria called Boko Haram are now tanishing the name of the so called religion of piss which is currently killing and terrorising the entire world.
Who dosen't know that Islam is a cancer to the whole world? and my dear old man fine it worthy to build school them...
But as an Ebonyian myself,i've never seen or knw who is Muslem in Ebonyi state,if at all there's any,their population won't be more than 5 to 10...just a family stuff.
To HELL with that false cult called islamic and what it stand to for.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by Horlawoomey(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
See all of them shouting as if one of the oldest CAC church is not in Kastina state.

As if there are no churches in Zamfara state.

As if Sokoto does not have parish and dioceses.

They keep shouting that the northerners are not tolerant yet their brothers and sisters trudge to the north in their thousands in search of greener pasture. Some even refused to go back home.

A handful of northerners are now considered a threat to you when millions of your people are in Kano.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by Decent09(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Onlytruth:
Umunne m na umunna m, akuko nke a gbara m gharii.  undecided  Can anyone please throw more light on this? 

Elechi has no intention to Islamize Ebonyi -Commissioner

From Goddy Osuji Abakaliki

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Governor Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State has denied the allegation that he intends to Islamize the state through the establishment of an Almajiri School in Afikpo.

Elechi was accused by the Anglican Bishop of Afikpo, Rt. Rev. Paul Udogu of planning to Islamize the state by establishing an Almajiri school at Afikpo which would put the state in great danger of breeding Boko Haram and the likes of Osama Bin Laden.

The Governor through his Commissioner for Information and State Orientation, Mr. Chike Onwe while briefing journalists in Abakaliki regretted that such a misconception of intention of the state to establish an Almajiri school for Moslem children who live at the Centre for Islamic studies at Enohia Itim Afikpo local government area that has been in existence, could be misconstrued by the Bishop.

Onwe in his explanation stated, “The state government like all modern governments in 21st century believes in freedom of worship. This principle of secularity in governance is in tandem with Nigeria’s philosophy of religious diversity, where Christians, Moslems and Traditional worshippers are at liberty to practice their religious intolerance and hate.”

He recalled the promise he has made to the Moslem community in the state, when they paid him a Sallah homage at the last Eid-el Fitri celebrations, to assist the Arabic centre to build an Almajiri school should not be misinterpreted or politicized unnecessarily the way the Anglican Bishop would want to do. He added: “The government has been offering assistance to Christian churches in the state in response to reasonable appeals made towards the execution of important projects, as such, the promise to assist the Moslems was certainly not an outlandish commitment.”

The commissioner described the allegation the Bishop made about dilapidated public schools in the state and the falling standard of education as a campaign of calumny against the state government, using the religious argument as a subterfuge to launch his full scale destructive criticism.“For the avoidance of doubt, the state government since 2008 has set up 30 pilot boarding schools to promote qualitative education at the secondary school level”, Onwe further explained.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/08/national-08-12-2011-017.html

Igbo people with Small Brain na 5&6, go to North, no state that didnt have Anglican Schools, if you know tell me?
Re: Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi by omoharry(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
bashr8:
wrong the schoo is for northerners that live in ebonyi and not for igbo thats the diference.
Do you know what they teach those children in the almajiri schools? This how it start..Then, the small state will now be a breeding ground for terrorism and pogrom..These children will grow to become men and start marrying three to four wives and breeding 10-30 children which they cannot take care off..Soon these poor children will be all over the place begging for arm.Before you know it they will out number the real indigene of that state. Na so ee take dey start..small small.
I dont know why the SE leaders are known for negative activities and policies in recent times.What are they really smoking!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Definition Of Free And Fair Election! / Tradermoni Initiative To Boost Petty Trading – Osinbajo / APC Has No Candidate In Edo Guber Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.